AshVik at Star Parivaar Awards - Rehearsals + Show - Page 14

Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for all the updates, always love the love they get #GodBless

What is it about this amazingly cute couple you love? Well we knw the list may be long #AshVik @rithvik_RD @AshaNegi7

^Asha looks gorgeous in every look.
Thanks for sharing Peach
she looks sizzling in anything & everything. true stunner❤️
Originally posted by ashfaque2012

Shailee I am confused ASHVIK here or not. When air then will be clear. Far away this picture click.I only Identify Nakul, Disha & Shiamak

I guess they tagged Ashvik cause they are part of the show. 
I couldn't find AshVik in the big pic either, think it was all their fiction shows people.

So Aapka Shehar is going to be Lucknow today, Indore segment making us wait

Can only keep my fingers crossed AshVik will be shown properly in their performance act and not be badly edited. They could've given 1 song to each couple and then have them perform together at the end. Atleast they could avoid camerawork and editing overshadowing one over the other.

Chalo let's see, we got a lot of good things like Indore visit, SPA curtain raiser and more, so can't complain much...
Asha Negi Fan Club @AshaNegi_Fans

Watch #chemistrylicious Rithvik-Asha do a romantic acrobatic act. #SPA2014 https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152657352017868 ...

Hit likes & Comment for Ashvik!

Oh wow, thanks so much for the CAPs Peach. Cant wait to see them perform.
Thank U so much peach for share the link & cap post about ASHVIK perform. Look like splendid perform. Looking forward to see this. 
The first and last ones are truly romantic and awesomme😳.. cant wait for the performance.. They just have magical chemistry.. 
I know, the caps and video have me like, Holy AshVik!!

*phew* #HotnessAlert!!