Debate Mansion

FILMS!!!!!!

Poll Question: what is da worst issue in films that shud be stopped???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [7.84%]
25 [49.02%]
0 [0.00%]
19 [37.25%]
2 [3.92%]
1 [1.96%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

AzN CuTiE

Groupbie

AzN CuTiE

Posted: 05 June 2005 at 9:33am | IP Logged
hey what is da worst issue?? i think it is violence it bad for children to watch what do u think??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FILMS!!!!!!" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Safiyah

Safiyah

Posted: 05 June 2005 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

If we r talking about Indian movies then defi. Sex & that's coz they can't or dunno how to represent Sex. So i think they shoud just quit that topic.

dannyk

IF-Veteran Member

dannyk

Posted: 15 November 2005 at 7:43am | IP Logged
think sex .. as now a days hardly any movie is there in which no kissing scence is there .. for this say thanks to mallika

NandaniAddict

Goldie

NandaniAddict

Posted: 15 November 2005 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
violence

deepey

IF-Dazzler

deepey

Posted: 15 November 2005 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
i think indian movie r just overdoing the sex part!!

every single movie these days is about it!

its getting annoying u cant even watch a freakin movie wid ur family now Ouch

syrene

Goldie

syrene

Posted: 15 November 2005 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
in most indian movies sex is shown as sleazy or steamy. hence young people get wrong ideas. sex is never depicted well. it is usually just there to appeal to certain sections of the audience.

indiaforums1234

indiaforums1234

Posted: 16 November 2005 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

This is a great poll!

Violence should definitely be stopped. I just took a psychology class and there we talked about how violence portrayed in media affects children and adults. There is so much evidence for causal relationship more so than just correlational relationship between violence in media and crimes in our society.

India doesn't even have true ratings on movies. They show it all to children, whether it is extreme hitting, stabbing, blood, etc. I mean they are literally making children heartless. If in future these children encounter a situation where they could hurt somebody, they would not hesitate even to murder them.

Sex also should be stopped. Whatever happened to the tender love we used to watch in movies. These days instead of love being professed through romantic words, they lick and kiss each other. It might be sexy, but at times, it's just disgusting. So, what's the future? No more films that are worthy to be seen with a family?

AzN CuTiE

Groupbie

AzN CuTiE

Posted: 17 November 2005 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by indiaforums1234

This is a great poll!

Violence should definitely be stopped. I just took a psychology class and there we talked about how violence portrayed in media affects children and adults. There is so much evidence for causal relationship more so than just correlational relationship between violence in media and crimes in our society.

India doesn't even have true ratings on movies. They show it all to children, whether it is extreme hitting, stabbing, blood, etc. I mean they are literally making children heartless. If in future these children encounter a situation where they could hurt somebody, they would not hesitate even to murder them.

Sex also should be stopped. Whatever happened to the tender love we used to watch in movies. These days instead of love being professed through romantic words, they lick and kiss each other. It might be sexy, but at times, it's just disgusting. So, what's the future? No more films that are worthy to be seen with a family?

lol!!! i agree but i think that sex is not so good either because for example me and my family went to watch salaam namste it is a gr8 film but the song my dil goes mmmm has too much!!!! so stop sex in movies!! i wonder how their parents feel????Angry 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top