Users

Frequent Posters

soji123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nami9j

๐Ÿ˜†..

yes u said it right ๐Ÿ˜‰..
I really wonder after that slap incident why he always fighted with her n told her to sleep on bed n he slept on the floor๐Ÿ˜†..

i think he was feeling guilty for slapping her

he knows very well there was no fault of hers

he want to say sorry 
but his ego stops him from doing that

may be forcing rajji to sleep on bed is his way of saying sorry

yamuna_1990 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soji123

i think he was feeling guilty for slapping her

he knows very well there was no fault of hers

he want to say sorry 
but his ego stops him from doing that

may be forcing rajji to sleep on bed is his way of saying sorry

sorry @soji 123 i disagree with u๐Ÿ˜•
i really dont think he was feeling guilty that he slapped her...may be he was feeling guilty for misunderstanding her abt her love for bani... bcoz he was shocked for a second when she said that even she dont want to stay with him,when he proposed the idea of telling the truth to bhiyya bhabhi...as he was very well convinced with her love towards her sister...i am sure it was not for slapping, if it was then he wouldn't have  lifted his hand again , that too for a fight which started with a simple reason that he will keep his clothes by himself in the cupboard, when she had already folded it and brought them tilll their bedroom๐Ÿ˜•...what logic ...ya when it comes to fight everthing is fair ๐Ÿ˜›...he was finding reasons to fight as he wanted to prove that he always wins the fight though it was being difficult for him with rajji's new sherni avatar...๐Ÿ˜›
nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes agree with @yamuna.. he even never said sorry to rajji for slapping her๐Ÿ˜ก.. n nor was it ever showed as soham is remembering that incident wen he slapped her.. 
But wen he is on machan he did remembered that incident wen he again went on to raise his hand on rajji.. at that time it felt as if he was guilty for doing so.. 
 But again agree wid @soji123  on the ego thing.. his ego definetely didnt let him to accept his mistake..
soji123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yamuna_1990

sorry @soji 123 i disagree with u๐Ÿ˜•
i really dont think he was feeling guilty that he slapped her...may be he was feeling guilty for misunderstanding her abt her love for bani... bcoz he was shocked for a second when she said that even she dont want to stay with him,when he proposed the idea of telling the truth to bhiyya bhabhi...as he was very well convinced with her love towards her sister...i am sure it was not for slapping, if it was then he wouldn't have  lifted his hand again , that too for a fight which started with a simple reason that he will keep his clothes by himself in the cupboard, when she had already folded it and brought them tilll their bedroom๐Ÿ˜•...what logic ...ya when it comes to fight everthing is fair ๐Ÿ˜›...he was finding reasons to fight as he wanted to prove that he always wins the fight though it was being difficult for him with rajji's new sherni avatar...๐Ÿ˜›

terefore i use the term may be 
because i m also not  sure why is he behaving this way 
but one thing i noticed after slapping ishq ne rangeya song wasd played and soham expression was very different

he said to guggi on machan that use(rajji)  toh sirf jhagda karne se matlab rehta tha 
but it is only he who always starts the fight

after reading your post  i read hima and unnati post about 6 jan episode
and i thought actually he was angry on himsely and afraid of giving bani place to rajji

he already starting feeling for her  but not ready to accept
and to hide his feeling he chosen the way of fighting
yamuna_1990 thumbnail

terefore i use the term may be 
because i m also not  sure why is he behaving this way 
but one thing i noticed after slapping ishq ne rangeya song wasd played and soham expression was very different

he said to guggi on machan that use(rajji)  toh sirf jhagda karne se matlab rehta tha 
but it is only he who always starts the fight

after reading your post  i read hima and unnati post about 6 jan episode
and i thought actually he was angry on himsely and afraid of giving bani place to rajji

he already starting feeling for her  but not ready to accept
and to hide his feeling he chosen the way of fighting

yes ๐Ÿ˜Šu did...and abt the song...they played only the female version(i just watched after u hav mentioned)...so it was meant for rajji,  as he was still worried for bani...and the second slapping incident happed bcoz, just bfore that when he asked her teri tabiyat to teek hein...she with her tashan says she's alright and he doesn't have to worry for her...when he was actually being polite enough to ask her haal...i think they even took  turns for bringing up the fight๐Ÿ˜›

about @hima's and @unnati's comment ...i think we should make that whole post as a reference for understanding his character...." together with sohum"...๐Ÿ˜›
soji123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yamuna_1990

yes ๐Ÿ˜Šu did...and abt the song...they played only the female version(i just watched after u hav mentioned)...so it was meant for rajji,  as he was still worried for bani...and the second slapping incident happed bcoz, just bfore that when he asked her teri tabiyat to teek hein...she with her tashan says she's alright and he doesn't have to worry for her...when he was actually being polite enough to ask her haal...i think they even took  turns for bringing up the fight๐Ÿ˜›

about @hima's and @unnati's comment ...i think we should make that whole post as a reference for understanding his character...." together with sohum"...๐Ÿ˜› 

but the last line was sung by male and expression at that time
yamuna_1990 thumbnail

but the last line was sung by male and expression at that time

@soji123 ya i heard the male version of rangeya at that scene...but i think it was for bani...if it was for rajji then they would have shown it with flashback like nami told...also he was still very angry to rajji in the next morning when she was trying to call bani...and then  the full on tashan from both...actually what happened was, there was no time for him realize his mistake, as he was fully blinded / misunderstood his heart that he was still in love with bani and had no room to understand what rajji would have felt, when this whole thing happened bcoz they both(sohum and bani) thought keeping secrets from rajji will help them win the trophy or what ever...i really loved when rajji kept the secret of bani being alive from him...and took her revenge on sohum๐Ÿ˜› (it wasn't like that...but i took it that way๐Ÿ˜›)
Edited by yamuna_1990 - 9 years ago