Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lalalalost thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
[QUOTE=BeingChevi] Kambakkht Ishq was so terrible it was good 😭😭
Akshay calling her a witch with a b and Kareena kept calling him dog - who the hell wrote those damn dialogues. Nobody talks like that... not even in Hollywood πŸ˜†
"Stop being such a b**ch okay..."
"I'll stop being a b**ch, the day men like you stop being like dogs[/quote]
I like the songs though πŸ˜†
Bebo mein bebo was actually a hit here.. All my cousins were singing it πŸ˜† Kyun was sucha beautiful song ❀️

But the storyline made me lose brain cells πŸ˜†

So Kareena is a part time medical student and part time super model that travels all over the world but still manages to come back for all her studies LOL and then leaves a watch inside him and his body doesn't react to the strange foreign object in it?? He just hears the music? πŸ˜†
And yeah the dialogues πŸ₯± Edited by BindaasReena - 9 years ago
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BindaasReena

I like the songs though πŸ˜†
Bebo mein bebo was actually a hit here.. All my cousins were singing it πŸ˜† Kyun was sucha beautiful song ❀️

But the storyline made me lose brain cells πŸ˜†

So Kareena is a part time medical student and part time super model that travels all over the world but still manages to come back for all her studies LOL and then leaves a watch inside him and his body doesn't react to the strange foreign object in it?? He just hears the music? πŸ˜†

Yeah. I like the songs... even KI title track was good but my fav was Bebo Main Bebo - Kareena was hot in that song.

Yepp, the storyline was cracked Supermodel and Doctor πŸ˜† Yeh toh sirf filmon main hi possible hain... I'm saying all of this because it was supposed to be like something from Hollywood... aisa kab hota hain Hollywood main πŸ˜† Lol, when Akshay breaks his TV and all the speakers and Ipods in his house for the music to stop playing πŸ˜† The proposal scene underwater was cute but... KI was just a mess πŸ˜† I love Aftabs line: "Shaaadi humaari ho rahe hain (him and Amrita)... yeh log kyu kiss kar rahe hain?" 🀣
Lalalalost thumbnail
@Chevi
That proposal was sooo romantic and perfect and dreamy ❀️

Imagine Salman proposed to you like that πŸ˜›
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
KI is hands down Kareena's worst film. I enjoyed the songs and her clothes and shoes though. 
Lalalalost thumbnail
Originally posted by: beboholic

KI is hands down Kareena's worst film. I enjoyed the songs and her clothes and shoes though.

I agree.
LOVE her style in the movie!
Everything looked hot from her hair, her face, her body, her clothes and heels 😎
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Masha'allah. πŸ˜³

I have like the biggest girl crush on Bebo, since I was small watching her and her movies made me extremely happy. I don't know why, I can't explain why I love her so much, I just do. πŸ˜†

The two movies of hers I can never get bored of are Chameli and Jab We Met, and her portrayal of Poo is epic, Rahul-Poo are my favourite jeeja-saali jodi. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
BeingChevi thumbnail
Originally posted by: BindaasReena

@Chevi
That proposal was sooo romantic and perfect and dreamy ❀️

Imagine Salman proposed to you like that πŸ˜›

☺️ ☺️ ☺️

Kya kar rahe ho yaar... heart fail ho jayegi meri πŸ˜†
Chori chori sapno main aata hain koi... saari saari raat jagata hain koi... dil mera dil bekaraar ho gayaaa... dil mera dil... bekaraar ho gaya... aisa lagta hain mujhe pyaar ho gaya

BeingChevi thumbnail
Originally posted by: beboholic

I loved whatever she wore! Especially that black dress in KI title track and she looked hot in the swimwear... better than she looked in Tashan. And she looked good in the modern and traditional bridal wear in Om Mangalam song πŸ˜›
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BeingChevi

I loved whatever she wore! Especially that black dress in KI title track and she looked hot in the swimwear... better than she looked in Tashan. And she looked good in the modern and traditional bridal wear in Om Mangalam song πŸ˜›

yes that black dress and the red shoes is to die for in KI title song. She did look hot in that black swimsuit. 
Edited by beboholic - 9 years ago
Lalalalost thumbnail
Originally posted by: Humsafar.

Masha'allah.😳

I have like the biggest girl crush on Bebo, since I was small watching her and her movies made me extremely happy. I don't know why, I can't explain why I love her so much, I just do. πŸ˜†

The two movies of hers I can never get bored of are Chameli and Jab We Met, and her portrayal of Poo is epic, Rahul-Poo are my favourite jeeja-saali jodi. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

MY JALEBIII! πŸ€— πŸ€— ❀️
Finally agaye aap to stalk Bebola with us πŸ˜†

Kaise ho? 😳
Only like 5 days till I'm FREE and can spam unlimited with you 😳