TheTerrificTrio [Strictly IO]

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Vis and Zee!

I basically opened this thread so that we can do all the planning for Sobti's birthday. WOOT SO EXCITED THAT WE ARE BACK <3

Only problem is that I'll be totally MIA from August 9th - 17th and after that we'll just have a few days, so most of what I have to do will be done by then! I am also much busier than last summer but I promise that I'll get things done on time ðŸ˜ƒ 

Edited by Mrs.MuffinSobti - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Here's what Vis has posted so far in the IPK forum! We can discuss the deadlines here if that's fine? :) I didn't want to spoil the thread by posting there.

It's that time of the year once again. The biggest celebration on I-F is just a few months away! Well, it's none other than our 

*Tag Here:Barun Sobti's Birthday*

Which also means the Terrific Trio is back. ðŸ˜‰ That's Aishi(Mrs.MuffinSobti) Zee(aamir18) and Me( -iLoveSobti- but now somergasm.)

We can't wait to make this year's birthday thread too! You have no idea about how excited we are.😆 And we promise to make this birthday thread extra extra extra amazing-er and awesome-r than the last year's thread.

For that we need your invaluable inputs.

*All the info and deadline*

We can't wait!
Love
*Tag here: Aishi Zee Viz*
Edited by Mrs.MuffinSobti - 9 years ago
aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I'm going to be freakishly busy too but I don't want to miss out on doing this threadwa with you guys <3 😳 So I'm probs going to have my stuff done WAY in advance ðŸ˜† Nbd. 
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Even I'll be really busy with 12th and coaching classes. So it's better if we start working right away. Lets decide all the deadlines etc..etc.. So we can put up the prep thread. Edited by somergasm. - 9 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Those look great Vis! I can collect animated/non animated creations once again..but this time let's put a limit to how many someone can send..maybe 10 non animated and 5 animated? Last time I got so much the page wouldn't load. Also the deadline for those can be August 18..is that fine?
aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
That sounds perfect. 😳 
I'll do VMs and Poems again.

Viz, they look amazing!! 

Deadline for messages? I say we keep it early, and stay strict about it. I got a couple messages a couple hours before the thread went up last year! ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Mrs.MuffinSobti

Those look great Vis! I can collect animated/non animated creations once again..but this time let's put a limit to how many someone can send..maybe 10 non animated and 5 animated? Last time I got so much the page wouldn't load. Also the deadline for those can be August 18..is that fine?

pontiacbandit thumbnail
Then all the three of us will take messages. Cool? Edited by somergasm. - 9 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Permission taken from the IPKKND DT.

It's that time of the year once again. The biggest celebration on I-F is just a few months away! Well, it's none other than our 

Which also means the Terrific Trio is back. ðŸ˜‰ That's Aishi(Mrs.MuffinSobti) Zee(aamir18) and Me( -iLoveSobti- but now somergasm.)

We can't wait to make this year's birthday thread too! You have no idea about how excited we are.😆 And we promise to make this birthday thread extra extra extra amazing-er and awesome-r than the last year's thread.

And none of that will be possible without your support and contributions. Please take time to read the guidelines below. We will not accept anything after the said deadlines and the guidelines must be adhered to. 

We can't wait!
Love
Edited by somergasm. - 9 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Aishi your part.

Signatures can be both non animated and animated.

The size of the signature must be 500*350 (Width: 500px Height: 350px)

However there is a limit on the number of signatures that can be sent, 

Non-Animated:10 Animated:5

You can send in a maximum of 2 videomixes. 

The maximum run-time of the VM should be 3 minutes.

Youtube links only.

Poems and Avatars(ani/non-ani) will also be appreciated.
Edited by somergasm. - 9 years ago