Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 14 June 2014 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Hey Vis and Zee!

I basically opened this thread so that we can do all the planning for Sobti's birthday. WOOT SO EXCITED THAT WE ARE BACK <3

Only problem is that I'll be totally MIA from August 9th - 17th and after that we'll just have a few days, so most of what I have to do will be done by then! I am also much busier than last summer but I promise that I'll get things done on time Big smile 

Edited by Mrs.MuffinSobti - 14 June 2014 at 11:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

somergasm.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TheTerrificTrio [Strictly IO]" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 14 June 2014 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Here's what Vis has posted so far in the IPK forum! We can discuss the deadlines here if that's fine? :) I didn't want to spoil the thread by posting there.

It's that time of the year once again. The biggest celebration on I-F is just a few months away! Well, it's none other than our 

*Tag Here:Barun Sobti's Birthday*

Which also means the Terrific Trio is back. Wink That's Aishi(Mrs.MuffinSobti) Zee(aamir18) and Me( -iLoveSobti- but now somergasm.)

We can't wait to make this year's birthday thread too! You have no idea about how excited we are.LOL And we promise to make this birthday thread extra extra extra amazing-er and awesome-r than the last year's thread.

For that we need your invaluable inputs.

*All the info and deadline*

We can't wait!
Love
*Tag here: Aishi Zee Viz*

Edited by Mrs.MuffinSobti - 14 June 2014 at 11:16am

somergasm.

aamir18

IF-Rockerz

aamir18

Posted: 14 June 2014 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I'm going to be freakishly busy too but I don't want to miss out on doing this threadwa with you guys <3 Embarrassed So I'm probs going to have my stuff done WAY in advance LOL Nbd. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cityoflightssomergasm.

somergasm.

IF-Sizzlerz

somergasm.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 15 June 2014 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Even I'll be really busy with 12th and coaching classes. So it's better if we start working right away. Lets decide all the deadlines etc..etc.. So we can put up the prep thread.

Edited by somergasm. - 15 June 2014 at 7:48am

cityoflights

somergasm.

IF-Sizzlerz

somergasm.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 15 June 2014 at 7:54am | IP Logged

cityoflights

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 15 June 2014 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Those look great Vis! I can collect animated/non animated creations once again..but this time let's put a limit to how many someone can send..maybe 10 non animated and 5 animated? Last time I got so much the page wouldn't load. Also the deadline for those can be August 18..is that fine?

somergasm.

aamir18

IF-Rockerz

aamir18

Posted: 15 June 2014 at 10:43am | IP Logged
That sounds perfect. Embarrassed 
I'll do VMs and Poems again.

Viz, they look amazing!! 

Deadline for messages? I say we keep it early, and stay strict about it. I got a couple messages a couple hours before the thread went up last year! LOL

Originally posted by Mrs.MuffinSobti

Those look great Vis! I can collect animated/non animated creations once again..but this time let's put a limit to how many someone can send..maybe 10 non animated and 5 animated? Last time I got so much the page wouldn't load. Also the deadline for those can be August 18..is that fine?

somergasm.

somergasm.

IF-Sizzlerz

somergasm.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 16 June 2014 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Then all the three of us will take messages. Cool?

Edited by somergasm. - 16 June 2014 at 6:27am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top