Arjun-Subhadra FF (Mahabharata) In Modern Day (Note on Page-20) - Page 26

Posted: 9 years ago
"happy kiss day Parth." mischievous smirk played on the corner of charming lips with a glint in jet black eyes.
"What? Kiss day?" Parth's brown eyes rolled.
"oh my innocent friend, what to do with you." Krish ruffles Parth's wavy hairs. " I have already reminded you the list of days including 14th February. "ain't i?"
"oh ya that Valentine's day fiasco. But why are you greeting me? Shouldn't you wish Sreemati didi today?" asks Parth.
"what do you think what am gonna do in the evening?" winks Krish. " I have appointment for whole day."
"oh ya how can i forget? You have your gopiyas all over Shimla." says Parth steeling Sree's words which she uses to accuse Krish whenever they fight.
"I am worried about you. What you are gonna do tonight." Krish bites his lips mischievously. "There are no less willing hearts to wish kiss day to junior olympic champion as well. Just like as the rose day you were flooded with roses today you may..." Krish kisses on cheek of a pouting Parth. "but poor gals don't know their heartthrob doesn't know how to kiss" Krish grins
"stop talking rubbish Krish." Parth winced but his cheek was getting reddened in shyness.
"oh ok did you kiss anyone?tell me whom and how you did kiss? asks Krish hugging Parth from behind as usual.
"Krish i am not dying to know neither i need to be experienced unlike you." says Parth impatiently.
"ofcourse you need to. I cant let my sister date someone who doesn't even know how to kiss." the last line Krish whispers into Parth's ears biting Parth's earlobs.
Parth was so shocked that at first he forgot to react.
"What? You thought you will meet Subha without informing me, will gift her rose on rose day, will take her on horse ride over male and i will not know? How did even you expect that i wont know?"
Parth gasped. Its true he had started spending more time with Subha now. Many times in pretexts of visiting the catholic church or their beloved mother of the missionary orphanage he used to pick Subha from school. And they used to roam together. Although he doesn't know what she thinks of him. He couldn't tell about his feeling to her as well. He many times thought to share Krish about his likings but couldn't dare. Krish is quite possessive about his sister. Parth was scared to lose Krish's friendship as well which is more important to Parth.
" Krish i mean i was about to tell you." Parth fumbled.
"But you didn't. I didn't expect this from you Parth." Krish sounded serious.He released Parth and moved few steps away.
"No Krish i am sorry. I was even not sure about myself and neither i know what Subha thinks of me." Parth says in pleading tone.
"That's because my sister is too innocent to understand her feelings. She lives in fairy tale worlds. Until you tell her she wont make any advance from herself" says Krish.
" I was thinking to propose her in this valentine's." Parth says hesitantly.
"Okay go ahead." Krish says indifferently and tries to proceed.
" No Krish listen. " Parth holds Krish's hand. " Krish if i had hurt you please punish me. But don't remain upset with me. I cant bear it." Parth's voice had almost chocked. He even cant think of Krish is not talking to him.
" So you are ready for your punishment?" Krish turns to Parth.
"Whatever you will say." says Parth eagerly.
"Then you have to be trained in kissing." chuckles Krish.
"Krish you are the first brother to be unhappy to see sister's boy friend is inexperienced in romancing." Parth wonders.
" That's because you are known as Krish Chauhan's best friend first. What will be my reputation if my Parth gonna stuck in puppy love like giving card or going for cycle ride? All will think i purposely didn't train you cause you are dating my sister and will say how bias i am."
Krish's weird logic didn't go into Parth's head but he chose to remain silent.
"now are you hesitating to take punishment Parth?" Krish approached to Parth and holds his shoulders firmly.
"No i mean, what training you are talking about." Parth was confused like hell.
"show me what you know about kiss first" Krish commanded.
"but how i mean whom i gonna kiss?" asks Parth innocently.
"can you see anyone else here? If you gonna kiss any random person you will get rusticated from Bishop Cotton School idiot."
"Kissing you?" Parth rolled his eyes.
"so whom else father superior? Ofcourse me yar who is gonna train you here?" Krish was quite impatient. "Now don't waste time i have people waiting for me.
Parth didn't know what was he feeling. Krish will not leave him until he agrees to do what Krish wants. Although they are friends but Krish is always dominating in this relationship and Parth cant deny him ever. But today Krish is demanding something Parth never thought of. But surprisingly he was embarrassed but not angry with such demand. Whatever Krish says or wants never seems absurd to him.
"come on Parth i am waiting. Kiss me on mouth." Krish ordered.
 Parth closed his eyes and hurriedly placed a peck on Krish's lips.
A familiar laughter made startled Parth opening his eyes. Krish looks amazingly charming while he laughs.
"you call this kiss Parth? What did you learn from all those English movies i have shown you?"
"So what more do you want?" Parth was shocked.
" Ever heard of French kiss Parth?" Krish bites his lips again.
"French kiss? You want to train me to have French kiss with your sister? Subha only looks delicate but she roams with chilli powder in bag. If i even try i will remain without eyesight forever." Parth last time tries to check Krish's madness.
"I know, its me only to give her the idea for own safety. But why do you worry? Are you gonna force her? And then she likes you. So no chance of applying chilli powder for you. End conclusion you are going to learn French kiss now stand still." Krish finished the discussion
Parth had no way to resist Krish anymore. He had lost all his thoughts too. Krish pulls him near himself. Parth trembles feeling his warm breath on his face. This was something completely unexpected happening in his life and he didn't know whether to accept or deny. He left himself in Krish's grip keeping eyes shut. And then he feels the pressure of Krish's lips on his. A shiver went through his blood, he could feel his heart is beating like drum. And could sense Beating of Krish's heart over him. His lips parted by Krish's ones and tongues got entangled. Unconsciously Parth's fingers clasped Krish's curly traces. Krish's one arm was wrapped around Parth's thin waist. Another was playing with Parth's wavy hairs. All the time Parth remained vaguely aware of how Krish's desperation ravaging his innocence. He moaned in a confused reaction of pleased embarrassment . Finally when Krish released Parth's mouth Parth was heaving heavily as an asthma patient.
"That's called French kiss Parth" whispers Krish.
" you are just impossible " with much effort Parth only managed to say that leaning on his bed. He was still trembling.
"for you i can do things that none can imagine ever." Krish kisses Parth's forehead and leaves the room leaving an amused Parth back.
" when will i understand Krish?" Parth kept blushing with the thought.

Edited by RoseFairy - 9 years ago
My God!!! I was waiting for dis update only!!!! my ParSh is bck!!!! pls continue it soon na...pls...
Wow Aru... what a deliciously naughty teasing Parav update ๐Ÿ˜›

I like Krish... teasing Paarth on kissing ๐Ÿ˜† & Paarth also reverts back on Krish's plans for the day & how Krish catches paarth of his secret love meetings with his sister๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜Š

What I like is Krish's openness... how easily he said that Paarth needs to practice kissing when he is dating his sister. And in this part Krish says to him by biting his ear lobes... well that scene was a bit intimate...then how Krish w/o any hesistation or shame like a true mentor teaches Paarth to do French Kiss... & I agree with Paarth...Krish is definitely a mystery difficult to understand

Continue Soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by ...Hemangi - 9 years ago
I was actually imagining Parth kissing Krish. Ooops
Embaressed Parth and naughty Krishh ๐Ÿ˜†

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Originally posted by Godly_Affection

Awesome update di
loved it
Mr. Attitude n Sarcasm queen.. loved them
really interesting relation they share!
beautifully written
thanks for pm
do continu soon

Mr. Attitude and sarcasm queen...love the description
Wonderful writing. I have been out of contact the past few months. This is the 1st PM I have opened in 2015. Really love the story line.
Great Update as usual Aru Di...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
ParAv are so good together...Dostana Part-2...superb bromance...๐Ÿ˜‰
Continue soon...eagerly waiting...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š
Awesome update di
loved it
I was actually imagining the whole scene..
Krish is really beyond understanding..
poor Parth..haha!!
superb!
do continu soon
thanks for pm