DKCH - Second Episode Update

Posted: 19 years ago

(posting it here coz otherwise no one wld know that it has been posted in 'other shows' section. mods can move it there leaving a link here coz i think mainly purab/samir fans wld be interested in this update)

Episode name- mere angne mein

Akki is on air at radio city saying…. good morning Mumbai….Mumbai mein aake sab log mumbaikar toh kehlane lag jaate hai lekin mumbai yaha aane  wallo se apne sapne pure karne ki keemat zaroor wasool karti hai….by giving ppl  just standing space…..…no matter what, some things will never change in mumbai….wahi chote chote ghar, crowded pavements, footpaths…and just standing place for ppl to live in….well the next song that i am playing is dedicated  to my friend raghu and madhvi who have finally found their own little ghonslaa and have shifted there recently…..

While akki is saying all this there are shots of  Ram sleeping in his bedroom and there is a girl with him....she keeps putting her arms around him in sleep.....while Ram keeps pushing her away in irritation…(on radio akki's prg can be heard)

Raghu and madhvai are like cleaning up the mess in which they are in at their new house….raghu says this place is like a hospital…so boring…let's do something different….he gets up and looks around ….stands in front of  one of the brick walls and says..i know what we can do …let's paint this wall PURPLE….madhvi says...no ways…just then akki is heard saying on the prg…madhvi, by the way this is what raghu was telling me yesterday…and then he plays…mere samne wali khidki main ek chaand ka tukda rahta hai…..madvi glares at raghu…raghu says  nahin who toh main apne padosi ke baar mein….madvi cuts him and says…padosi ya padosan….tum phir shuru ho gaye…she has a broomstick in her hand and she starts marrowing him…he is like maddy… maddy listen….

Nitin is in his office when his Mom (kanta bai of KHNH) calls him and asks him if he is alright …nitin is looking very hassled and says…yeah I am fine..abhi abhi toh office aya hoon…..why do have to call me so many times ..let me do some work ….she tells him that there is a parcel in his name…nitin says what parcel….she starts opening it and it has a playboy kind of magazine with a scantily clad woman on the cover page…..and she says OMG this has pictures of girls on it…nitin gets up from his chair and is like…oh god that…yeah… yeah it is an economic magazine with some survey on fashion world….u do not open it ..i will chk it out in the evening……his mother says…meri toh himmat hi nahin ho rahi hai ise kholne ki…but then she keeps flipping thru the pages....open mouthed…..nitin is like tum mere parcel kyun kholti ho… ..kal koh mere drawer kaa taala tod kar vho bhi dekhne lag jaogi…his mom says… ..what !..u have put a lock on yr drawer…whatever for…nitin frustratedly puts down the phone….and tries to sit but falls down on the floor…as while he was talking one of his colleagues had pulled his chair from behind …..

Ram comes out in the drawing room flipping thru a newspaper and wearing a bathrobe (he has a billiards table in his house !) and calls out to his girlfriend….sweetheart hurry up….its getting late…..sweetheart…then he says to himself…..umm.. nam kya hain iska….haan …... Neena….

Just then neena comes out from behind and puts her arms around him  ….….Ram's  expression is like….as if he is being suffocated or something….neena says …..can we spend some more time but Ram says …no u got to go for the  shoot… run along….go…and she leaves…..

Ram is in the bathroom and finds a pink toothbrush and says…a pink toothbrush in my bath room definitely  does not look good……and then he calls akki  at the radiostation and says…. buddy u are abusing the airwaves, man….tu apni harkaton se baaz nahi aeyga…raghu aur madhvi ke beech pir jhagda kara diya naa….akki says aree ram… ram ram bhai…..just then his colleague puts up a huge poster on his window which says …hot chick…akii says….. gotta go..and ram says….. so..how is the hot chick and akki goes…yaar tujhe har baar kaise pata chal jata hai…tere kaan hai ya ladki pata lagao radar…ram says experience my friend….

Ram comes out all ready to leave for work…he is carrying that pink toothbrush in his hand..he tells his servant yashwant…shaam  tak  sab sambhal lena…yeh sab kuch nahin dikhana chaiye…...i am going to have dinner at raghu's place today…

Akki comes out of his room and asks his colleague (who is quite fat)…..fatty kya nayee trainee ayee hai…hope this one is good looking …the last one was fit to be in a ramsay brothers horror film…..then he spots a girl sitting on the sofa in the lobby… and says hi…...the girl says hi i am ira ….i was keen to meet u, i am …but he interrupts her and says some gibberish….u are good etc…..and she is like …I needed to discuss some changes that I wanted to bring abt here…akki says…changes….well I am the one who decides what and if any changes are required….meanwhile the station head comes and stands besides him…and akki says if changes are needed i will let him know and he will let u know and as a trainee u cld help out in executing them….she says i am the new.... head - client servicing…he is like what !….the station head says yeah, and effectively yr boss……akki is shocked….ira says….now abt the changes…u take lot of liberties and use the medium to give random personal messages…all that has to change and goes way….and akki looks at her back and grumbles ..BOSS ?

He is later on air taking a call from a listener… ira comes into his room…after he finishes the call she says…u have a loyal brand of listeners and he says…. yeah of course I am doing this prg for 4 years now…she says yes but SAME number of loyal brand of listeners …..there has been no increase in our listeners in the last few years…just then a listener calls….and akki mischievously says……hi i have the world's renowned love doctor in the studio today…Dr lovely….. and she will address yr problem and passes on the phone to her…ira looks at him as if she wld kill him…but takes the call…she fumbles initially…..akki enjoys that and keeps making faces in the background….but later she handles the call very well and the listener is very happy ….colleagues complement her and akki sulks…

All three reach raghu's place …. raghu is still in his grumbling mood and says …I don't want this stupid brick wall…I want a sexy purple wall…madhwai goes like….. PURPLE, how can we have a purple wall…samir is also is  like…. purple…  and the others too react the same way…madhvhi says it wld not look normal….raghu says yeah but normal is boring …..and i want rural, ethnic look in the house…like this…. and he pulls down a charpai…this wld be our rural sofa…madhvai and then samir go like …RURAL SOFA….while raghu and madhvi are busy having an argument  all the other three look at each other in frustration ….samir says….tea  anybody….and the other two grab the opportunity and say …yeah yeah  tea …. ..and they all get away from there and go and sit on a far away sofa with a dead pan expression on their faces …and keep watching  them fighting…..meanwhile raghu gets on the charpai and starts jumping on it saying that this is my territory…I can do whatever with it…this flat was given to u by yr office but I will not let u have corporate dictatorship here…….and some such nonsense

Akii says…….yaar yeh log lad kyun rahe ahin….samir says …haan, par as usual we are not getting involved….akki says …yaar par yeh bandar ki tarah kood kyun raha hai….samir says …. basically man was a Bandar and it is all abt evolution…akki says …tu kya bol raha hai….nitin says…darwin's theory 1659….akki says…ab tu kya bol raha hai…..samir says…basically deep down we all are animals…stupid territorial animals….

Madhvi gets really mad at raghu and walks out of the room….raghu is like I am getting the paint and painting the wall purple…..but just then nitin spots the paint kaa dabba already lying there and says ….what do u mean u will get it and lifts it up….samir says…u monkey…akki says u chimpanzee…and nitin says something difficult ….and everybody goes like…. WHAT…he says arre iska matlab bhi bandar hota hai….

Samir is enjoying driving while listening to music …when yashwant calls him…he is picking up all the stuff that neena had left scattered all over …her brush, toys, a teddy, a deo…..and puts them all in a paper bag….he tells samir yahan toh bahut saari cheeze hain…samir says collect everything carefully and send it to her….

Ira is busy sharing ideas with a sponsor …but the guy is not happy with any of her ideas…just then akki comes and says I have a sexy idea for u…the guy gets excited …he says we will have u sponsor a new love helpline to address ppl's love related problems…and some one called Dr lovely will do the programme…ira goes ....no ways…but the sponsor likes the idea…

She is shown later doing this prg when akki walks into the room….she says…don't forget that I still hate u and akki says… good, i too wasn't interested in doing dosti ka natak with u….it is so tiring…ira says…u are nothing but a spoilt, arrogant, chauvinistic brat….akki is like…. oh thank you…

Samir is at his place sitting leisurely on his sofa in a track suit …working on his laptop and talking to someone on phone saying …yeah she was a nice girl but now i have broken off…just then neena storms in and throws the paper bag with her stuff in it at him and says ..what is the meaning of this…samir says…well….it was nice while it lasted but before the relationship becomes anything more I think it will be best if we broke up  and moved on…he looks at her bag and says….moreover  there is no place in my life for such stuff…and he gives her bag back to her….the girls stamps her feet and goes out of the room grumbling….just then yashwant hands her  …err…let's say … some piece of clothing ….samir kind of flinches and puts a hand on his eyes  ….yashwant tells her …maam, i think this is also yrs…. she glares at him and walks out…

Akki is at the station….saying on air….we all basically like to protect our territories …. we do not like any kind of intrusion in our lives….basically we all are afraid of sharing  our personal spaces…emotional, psychological or physical  etc etc…(they show raghu and maddy sitting on the charpai, looking at each other lovingly...raghu has purple paint ka dabba in his hand and madhvi has the brush ... all set to paint the wall purple) and akki says... thia is akash signing off …keep listening to dil kya chahta hai….till then ..take care……

Edited by yashika - 19 years ago
Thanks a lot Yashi. Sounds fun. ARe you recording the show by any chance, looks like it from the kind of details you have gotten in.
nope.....i don't record it...actually i was working on my laptop when the prg came on air...so i kind of started typing the update while still watching  it...
thanks yashi....wish i cld watch it too

Thanks Yashi! The episode sounds really funny...you've done a gr8 job with the update!

thanx yashi...i think i need to subscribe to star package in us.
thanks yashi!!!... soundz like a fun episode!

thanks Yashika, for sharing the episode with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seems like samir is so different in this show, nice its good to play versatile roles...... 

wow yashi, tumne to kamaal hi kardiya.. 👏👏👏 yaar.. fantastic update and looks like a very different type of serial.. hopefully will find some clippings somewhere.. too sad i have to choose between sony and star One.. both are not offered by the same guy in US.. can have only one.. let me see how JJKN goes.. maybe I will change providers .. Hume to bas SS to dekhan hain.. chahe woh JJKN ho ya DKCH.. kyon..😉