•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys m sooo proud of Us Babies.Uttaran even after running for 5 years only has 1018 pages and there are no active members as well..and we are 4000+ ;) I hate Uttaran now.I was a die hard fan of that show jus like I am for Madhubala .I would watch it for Nandish and Rashami as m personally very close to them and once they left I stopped watching it.Now that Rashu is back I don't even wanna watch that..The drama queen Tina Datta is still there and honestly that female disgusts me Big timeee. But anyways Madhubala is was and will always be the bestt. .We are so ahead in the forum when compared  to all those so called serials..Though I became a member recently but even before I would check out the forum very very regularly. I am sooo proud of ul..We rockkk and will always do sooo...WE ARE A FAMILY
even BV forum has less pages than us 
Yes we truly r a family. so true. balika vadhu has less pages than us too.
Ok,I'll try to stop making post of how disappointed I am(although I am)and complaining,I really like your post that we are family,and these news that MEIEJ is ending on 12th July are freaking me out,are they true,pls let them not be true,as for the drama queen,haha,I don't like her very much and our Drashti is a true Queen,Queen of our hearts,and Vivian is the King of our hearts,I love them both so much!