9/14 update

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kajall411

kajall411

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Well guyz here it goes....

*Kuljeet asks preeto if she slept well...and tells her he enjoyed watching her being all scared... Preeto tells him its enough!Clap

*Than kuljeet looks at preeto's neck and tells her where is the pustani necklace

*Preeto gets scared and starts looking around...and tells kuljeet i i didn't take off the necklace

*After looking around preeto tells kuljeet i think i have lost the necklace

*Kuljeet gets mad and tells her u knew it was very expensive and its been in our family for 6 generations.

*Preeto tells kuljeet to complain in police...kuljeet face turns like he is scared (THAT MEANS HE IS THE ONE PLANNING EVERYTHING TO BLAME PREETO AngryAngry) but he says no and that they will make another one and tell the family itz the same

*kuljeet takes preeto to a jewler and leaves from the car saying i will look for the jewler since i called him here

*Jewler comes to preeto and preeto says we will talk abt it after kuljeet comes but jewler says he told me everything and he got stuck with a friend so just tell me the desing and all.

*While stupid kuljeet is watching from behind a tree (AngryAngryAngry

*Preeto also signs a paper saying she paid 3000rs. to the jewler

*as they come home preeto's mom and dadi r there..kuljeet's mom asks her to show her the necklace but preeto makes an excuse

*Preeto's mom gives her a lecture on how she should be good and all

*Sharab is leaving for mumbai..and is packing and sees the watch that was given by preetoCry

*Sharab's mom comes to preeto's room to give her milk and sees that she does not have her sindoor on and tells her that she should always have it on and leaves

*Preeto goes to put the sindoor on and sharab opens the door and sindoor falls on the floor

*Preeto starts yelling and sharab and telling him y couldn't he knock..and sharab tells her i forgot that u were married..and i had come to return ur giftsCryand leaves

*Preeto comes out and sees the jewler sitting on the sofa with kuljeet's mom and her dadi

*Jewler sees and tells her her necklace is ready

*Kuljeet's mom asks wat necklace and asks preeto to tell the truth

*Preeto tells them truth and also tells her that i wanted to tells u guyz but kuljeet said no

*Kuljeet mom takes preeto and her dadi to kuljeet..and kuljeet says i don't knw wat u guyz r talking abt.

*Preeto says they knw y don't u tell them the truth...but kuljeet says i did not knw that the necklace was lost till u guyz told meAngry

Overall preety good episode

Preeto waz the best........and stupid kuljeet and his mom are just being annoying as hack!!

anyway plz write ur reaction! BYE FOR NOW

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monazaekomasdirk41mayona

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "9/14 update" in Maahi Ve Jab Apne Bulayen... forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bahloo4u

Bahloo4u

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
thanks

*sweetgurl_09*

*sweetgurl_09*

Posted: 16 September 2006 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
thnxx so much... grr i hate kuljit n his mom Angry

xindian_baybeex

Goldie

xindian_baybeex

Posted: 17 September 2006 at 4:10pm | IP Logged