Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chowanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
hey all!!!!i am up again wid two parts!!!!hehehhe!!!!last part is not written yet!!!
i hope u like dis!!!surprise update!!!hehehee

part 23:

Anjan:ok so lets ask some rapid fire questions u guys!!!
Kausto asked arpi and parth!!!
And now anjan was asking sandhir!!!
Anjan:so last question for sanyukta is, wat r ur thoughts about the hot kiss rd shared in his last serial!!
Sanyukta's eyes widened and looked at rd surprised!!!while odrs gasped!!!

Sanyukta:did u kiss someone???she asked sternly
Rd just kept looking at her 
Anjan and kausto started sweating seeing sanyu's face 
Sanyu just rolled her eyes on everyone and den bursted out laughing
Sanyu:oh gosh!!!!just look at ur face!!!she said still laughing cupping rd's face

Sanyu:relax !!!!i was just joking!!!relax all
Anjan:heart attack kara sakti ho tum!!!yaar tum bhi kisi se kam nhi ho acting me
Sanyu:ab itne sare dost hai is industry k .kuch to asar hoga hi!!!
Parth:dis was really a bad joke
Arpi:rd relax man!!!
Sanyu side hugged him 
Sanyu:I know what u work for and I understand dat u r an actor!!so chill!!!and anjan as u said it was a hot kiss indeed!!!
Kausto:ok so thanks guys!!!!now u can enter the great petal award!!!!!!
Sanyu nudged rd &  held his arm

Rd:I am sorry!!!he whispered going inside
Sanyu:wat for
Rd:because u were not my first kiss and 
Sanyu:to kya huya!!!rd its ok!!mere first kiss to tumse hi mila na!!!and relax baba!!!!i was just joking!!!
Rd hugged her and kissed her cheek
Rd:u go!!!i will join u later!!!
Sanyu:ok!!!bye!!

All the guest sat on their seats!!!sanyu sat besde parth !!!and arpita on odr side of parth followed by their costars!!!
The event strted wid opening ceremony by some famous choreographers!!!den the host came!!
Manish:hello everyone!!!welcome to the great petal award powered by...
Jai comes from bhnd and taps his shoulder
Manish:tu!!tu yaha kya kar raha  hai
Jai:host hu 
Manish:to mai kya hu
Jai:ghost!!!!
Manish:tu ghost!!mei host
Jai:chal ja jhutha
Manish:ok ok!!mei call karta hu!!he acted as if calling someone and den made weird faces
Manish:bola ki agar ek sath nhi kiya to dusre host mangwa lenge
Jai:kya??ok ok hum manage kar lete hai...

And den dey started wid awards!!!!
After few minutes rd joined sanyu and held her hand 

Sanyu:tum!!tum kab aye
Rd:abhi!!!so enjoying
Sanyu:obvio!!they r my fav host!!!thank god tum lene aye the!!!!!!!warna I wud have missed it!!!
Rd:see!!i am always r8
Sanyu:ha ha!!!let me enjoy now!!!

After an hour so arpi and parth got up to get ready for performance
Sanyu:al d best
Both smiled and went

Sanyu;tum kuch nhi karoge
Rd started coughing
Sanyu:kya huya
Rd;kuch nhi!!!lets enjoy now!!!see phirse manish aya larki saaj k...

He sighed in relief when sanyu again started enjoying the show!!!
Soon it was announced of parth and arpita's performance!!!
All hooted and clapped!!!!
The stage was covered wid smoke and parth came from back and arpita was brought down from above!!!!

D song was galliyan!!!and dey were dancing smoothly and did romantic steps...soon another couple joned dem and all four danced together on offo(2 states)
All clapped and hooted as the performance ended!!!
Soon arpita and parth returned and hugged sanyu and rd

Arpita:kaisa tha
Sanyu:mujhe nhi pata tha ki parth itna acha nachta hai...
Rd:aur romantic bhi lag rahe the
Arpi:arrey meri baremei to koi kuch bolo
Sanyu:u were awesome arpi!!tumhare sath rehte rehte parth bhi sikh gaya
Parth;yeh thik kaha!!!!
Arpi blushed and looked forward
Sanyu:some1 is blushing
Parth:use tang mat kar!!dekh na samne
Rd:acha?????he giggled
Arpi:shut up na!!!enjoy his performance now
Manish:ok now!!!!time for best youth show award!!!nominations pls...and to give away the award we call upon...

G1:so the awrd goes to ...ashique...

All jumped in joy!!!!! director and producer walked up the stage and took the  award

D:thank you to all !!for liking and supporting us!!specially arpita and parth!!!
Manish:ok!!!D and p u stay and hand over the next award!!!its the male youth icon!!!its the first time dis award is being presented and d award goes to

P:the award goes to 
D:our very own
D and p:randhir singh shekhawat

Sanyu side hugged him and arpi and parth hugged him
Rd walked up the stage and took the award

Manish:rd pls we all,  specially the grls and women  all over here and even on the odr side of tv wud like to hear ur voice!!
Rd laughed and held the mike:hello everyone!!good evening all...
All hooted
Manish:tune kya rishwad di hai ki sab tere piche hai
Rd:secret hai!!akele mei bataunga!!!he winked
Manish:chal besharam
Rd:ok!!!so even I didn't know about dis!!i am overwhelmed to get dis!!!youth icon award!!well thanks a lot to everyone for loving me and my work so much!!!

Jai:soch samajh k bol beta!!!teri wali yehi hai!!!
Rd laughed again :use pata hai mere fan following k baremei...
Manish:aur kitna bolega!!!

Rd acted of throwing the award towards him
D and p got down and rd was following when jai pulled him back
Jai:rukh rukh!!!abhi na teri zarurat piche hai!!abhi to bataya ki secret batayega!!!
Rd:acha !!thik hai!!and both manish and rd moved backstage!!!

Jai continued wid two more awards and even arpi got the female youth icon!!!
manish came back 

jai:bol diya usne
manish:kyu batayu!!abhi dikhata hu ki kyu sab pagal hai uske piche!!!so ladies and gentleman !!the time has come for the surprise act jo kabhi indian television pe nhi huya hai!!!pls put ur hands together for...For...khud dekh lo!!!and den both moved from dere

[Aisi kya, chali hawa, ki le gayi   (the song starts and rd walks in the stage wearing same as hrithik!!!haww they both will look stunning!!!)
Meri saanson ko mujhse door, Tere paas.
Aur mujhe huaa ehsaas
Tu Tu Tu, Tu Meri ri ri    
Main tera ra, hone laga
Main main main, main tera ra ra
Tu Meri ri, hone lagi..

he was dancing wid energy and the back up dancers were not less!!over all all were enjoying

Kaise yeh huaa magar
Na hai mujhe, na tujhko koi khabar
Par ye dil ab se hai kehne laga
Tu Tu Tu, Tu Meri ri ri
Main tera ra, hone laga
Tu Meri ri, hone lagi..

Na jaanu main, na jaane tu
Huaa ye jaadu kaise
Jo mera tha woh kho gaya
Jo tera mill gaya ho jaise
Iss dil ne, jab jaana ki bas tu..
Tu Tu Tu, Tu Meri ri ri
Main tera ra, hone laga
Tu Meri ri, hone lagi..

Yun kabhi, yun kabhi
Dil kahe jaise haan yehi bas yehi
Samaa hai jisme zindagi zindagi
Hai jeeni aise ek pal, ek pal ho baaqi
Jaise ajnabi jahaan aake lag jaaye gale
Jaise tu chale aur duniya tere sang chale
Jaise raat chupke se tere kaanon mein kahe
Ki ab toh jaane kyun, jaane kyun, jaane kyun..

Tu Tu Tu, Tu Meri ri ri (he was indicating towrds sanyukta and in background the dancers put some square pieces together to make her face)
Main tera ra, hone laga
Tu Meri ri, hone lagi.. (x2)

Aisi kya, chali hawa, ki le gayi
Meri saanson ko mujhse door, Tere paas.
Aur mujhe huaa ehsaas
Tu Tu Tu Tu Tu Tu ...

Tu Tu Tu, Tu Meri ri ri
Main tera ra, hone laga
Tu Meri ri, hone lagi.. (x2)

Jai moved towards sanyukta and called her out when last para was going

Rd finished his performance wid his background dancers holding broken pieces of I love you and he standing dere scratching his nape and blushing

Manish:so guys!!!put ur hands together for sanyukta,the girl who was finally got hold of our youth icon's heart!!!!!pls come upon the stage !!!
Jai held her hand and brought her up...and made her stand besde rd

Manish:well ap sab soch rahe hai ki wat was the surprise and even kya pehli bar ho raha hai!!rd has performed bfre but!!!!we all will be witnessing first evr proposal on dis function!!so now u can start rd!!larka kabse bechan tha iske liye

Rd took the mike:well first of all thanks to the producers of dis show for giving me dis opportunity!!u guys wont believe but till now I haven't said those 3 words to her!!!she was the one who confessed first and even I never asked her hand for marriage!!so ...ummm he took a rose from one of the background dancers and stood infront of sanyukta who was still staring at him 
Rd:umm I am sorry I didn't say those words befre because I wanted to make it special and...bohot kuch yaad kiya tha per sab bhul gaya!!!ummm
All were hooting and cheering him
Rd:sanyukta would u like to treat dis arrogant mad man for ur life time???would like to let me love you in evry possible way a bf can love his gf ,a husband can love his wife and a father can love his child's mother ???would u like to love me for my whole life time??because I am madly in love wid you!!!i love you!!he forwarded the rose and all clapped and hooted
Sanyu just nodded and hugged him tight!!!!
Sanyu:I wanted only those 3 words but u gave me a memory to cherish throughout my life!!!i love you!!!i love you rd!!!!
Rd hugged her tight and chanted I love you again
Jai:so guys!!congratulations to you both for ur new life ahead!!!may god shower all his love on you guys!!!ha thora humare liye bhi bachake rakhna!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

N8 at shekhawat house
Renu:realy!!awww 
Harsh:wah!!!yeh huya na kuch shekhawats wali bat
Kausto:aur pata hai uske bad to dey were inseparable!!!hath pakar k hi sara time bita diya!!!
Sanyu blushed while having kheer made by renu
Arpi:ab to bas 1 mahine ki bat hai !!phir to...ahem ahem
Rd:dad!!mere agey di ki shadi hona zaruri nhi hai???
Harsh:hmmm!!!actually I have a boy in my sight!!!wo jo mr sharma hai na humare delhi ki client!!unka beta 
Parth;a b uncle 
Harsh:ha!!!
Parth:wo mei wo mei
Harsh:parth agar wo mei wo mei bolna hi hai to bich mei toka kyu
Parth:because I want to marry arpita!!!he said quickly and closed his eyes anticipating either a slap from harsh or shout instead heard odrs giggling..he opened his one eye to find everyone laughing
Parth:has kyu rahe hai ap sab
Renu:tu bhi na!!!itna time lagata hai koi!!!humne to pehle se hi tujhe pasand kiya tha!!aur kal tere parents bhi arahe hai rishta pakka karna
Parth:kya???
Rd:aur nhi to kya!!!tere proposal k liye kab tak wait karte!!aj to dad ne chauka marne k liye try kiya per to chakka mar diya..he hi5ed wid harsh
Parth:tujhe pata tha???
Rd:ha..meri di hai!!!mera bff hai!!mujhe to sab pata hoga na jijajii...and he ran from dere wid parth chasing him

read next

chowanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
part 24:~

Sanyu:vani kab ayegi??
Rennu:abhi to she is busy wid some exams per shadi k dus din pehle ayegi kaha hai!!!tum sab ki shopping mei help karegi
Kausto:umm waise vidhushi ka kuch
Harsh:rd ne ek director se bat karke use us project mei pura busy rakkha hai!!!even she would not be here during marriage
Sanyu:per aisa karna
Renu;bilkul thik hai!!!!wat she has done was not r8!!!chalo ab so jao tum sab!!!
Arpi:chalo chalo!!!mere kamre mei!!!change karke gappe marte hai
Dey went to arpi's room and changed and staretd their gupshap on various things!!!!when suddenly sanyu's phn beeped!!message from rd!!!she smiled and opened it
"kaha ho?"
Sanyu giggled and typed "apne ghar mei"
Rd:"kab gayi tum???tum aj rehne wali thi na????"
Sanyu:"ha to abhi bhi yehi hu!!!arpi k kamre mei"""
Rd:"oops ha yeh bhi to tumhara ghar hai!!  hum aarahe hai ""
Sanyu"nhi..hum sab bat kar rahe hai!!tum ake kya karoge!!!sojao!!"
Rd"sulake jao phir"
Sanyu's eyes widened and blushed"mom ko bolti hu!!suladegi"
Rd:"nhi mom to so gayi apni kamre mei!!!"
Arpi cleared her throat

Sanyu:a b 
Kausto:hmmm kya hai na arpi naya naya pyar hai naya naya izhar hai 
Sanyu:aisa kuch nhi hai ok!!wo bas
Arpi:ha ha!!!wo bas!!!hum samajh gaye!!!she giggled and hi5ed wid kausto
Arpi;ok ok naye majnu ko bolo so jaye!!!kal uthna bhi hai
Sanyu;ha ha parth k parents jo arahe hai...she laughed 
Arpi:aur kausto ko kyu insab se chut mile!!jiggy kaha hai???
Kausto:wo uski mom dad se milne gaya hai aur humare baremei bat karne!!!she blushed
Sanyu;aye hayeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!all lied down wid arpi and sanyu on either side of bed wid kausto in middle
Sanyu:kaustoki kitna blush kar rahi hai ab bhi!!!band bhi kar dey
Kausto:oh pls!!just den jiggy called her and she excused herself and duo continued their teasings!!after minutes kausto cme back

Arpi:itni jaldi ho gayi????love you bola kya????
Sanyu:nhi nhi kiss bhi kiya!!meine dekha!!!
Kausto;oh pls
Sanyu:ahaaa...kaustoki is blushing!!bata bata kya bat hui
Kausto;ki tu pagal hai!!!ab so ja
Arpi;hmmm ab hume kyu bataye!!!!
Kausto lied down :he will come after two days wid his parents and dey want to meet my parents too!!!i just hope mom manjaye
Sanyu:relax!!hum hai na!!sab thik hoga!!now sleep!!good n8!!
Arpi dimmed the lights and chirped goodn8!!!

Dey fell in slumber widin minutes due to tiredness!!!after half an hour rd and parth entered their room and tiptoed to ladies!!!
Parth:aww she looks so cute!!
Rd:dhire bol na!!!
Parth;sorry!!!

Rd looked at sanyu who was sleeping wid a smile on her lips!!!rd smiled and caressed her cheeks!!!
Rd picked her up and proceeded towds the door!!!
Parth;rd!!!shhh rd
Rd;kya
Parth:tu kaha ja raha hai
Rd:apne kamre mei
Parth:mei kaha jau???
Rd:agar di ko kahi legaya to kal teri shadi pakki hone se pehle hi cancel!!abhi dhire se utha unhe aur balcony mei jake bat kar!!!
Parth;aur tu kya karega???he gave teasing looks
Rd:mei sounga!!!chal ja!!
Parth:jayega to tu na!!!

Rd;oh ha ha!!bye!!!and he sneaked out of room and entered his room!!!he placed sanyu properly on his bed and adjusted her head on pillow and went to close the door!!!
Here sanyu felt rd's fragnance and she opened her eyes to see no one bsde her!!!and dat too the bedsheet is black!!where as arpi's was white and blue!!!she immediately sat up and saw rd coming towards her

Sanyu:rd!!!
Rd;uth gayi!!wah!!!meine to socha mujhe bohot mehnat karni hogi!!!
Sanyu:tum mujhe yaha leke aye na!!!arrey di agar jag gayi to kya sochengi??aur mom dad ko pata chali toh??phir agar kausto ...
Rd;shhh he placed his finger on her lips 

Rd:di k sath parth hai!!aur kausto gehri nind mei!!!mom dad k uthne se pehle I will place u there again!!aur agar nhi bhi karta hu to koi bat nhi hai!!dey r cool wd it if dey see their future daughter-in-law in dere son's room!!so chill!!he jumped to his side of bed and dimmed the lights 
Sanyu:to mujhe laye kyu yaha
Rd:mujhe tumhe dekhna tha!!!he turned to face her
Sanyu smiled and lied down facing him!!
Sanyu:acha???dekh k kya milega???
Rd;sukun!!!he caressed her cheeks gently stroking it wid his thumb
Sanyu:I love you
Rd pecked her forehead:I love u too!!ab ankhe band karo
Sanyu:kyu??
Rd :karo na!!!
sanyu closed her eyes!!!rd made her turn so dat she faces the ceiling and moved closer to her
Rd:abhi kholo!!!!

Sanyu opened her eyes to see the whole ceiling having dose stars and moon !!!it felt so serene looking at it!!the light shade of dark blue dimlight falling on it was making it more beautiful!!
Rd;u liked it???
Sanyu turned and hugged him :I loved it!!!why do u love me so much!!!
Rd:because u r worth it!!!!
Sanyu:dar lagta hai ki agar mei tumhe itna pyar na de pau to??
She broke the hug and lied down facing hm
Rd faced her and kissed her knuckles

Rd:being dere my side always proves how much u love me!!!mujhe aur kuch nhi chahiye!!!
Both kept on looking at each odr while the outer atmosphere turned cold!!!wind started blowing making dem shiver!!!!
Rd moved a little closer and  pecked her forehead!!!
Sanyu closed her eyes feeling his love which he always showered on her by his small sudden moves !!!
Whereas rd felt being loved by dis grl who on dere first meet never looked up to face him and ignored him!!!he smiled thinking about their relationship which grew day by day!!!from very frst meet he felt connected wid her!!!den, when dere meets became regular, he had an urge to meet her and see her different forms!!she has always been able to surprise him!!be it her anttics wid her friends or be it the confident doctor who only knows to cure her patients!!!!he kissed her cheeks thnking of her smiles which she always had after their silly f8s!!!!he kissed her nose which had red colour applied by him during holi !!!he kissed her chin on which she always keeps her fingers while checking him out!!!he giggled a bit at that thought !!!
He lined her throat wid his wet loved filled kisses wid dere thoughts!!!while sanyu wrapped her arms around his frame bringing him closer!!!

Dis guy has always had the guts to break her limits!!evrything felt so r8 wid him!!!dere first evr meet ,she never looked up to see him!!dat day if dose guards have said dat dis is the man who would break ur limits ,she would have broken dere bones!!!!den in dis same house dey met again!!!she saw a confident actor and a possessive brother!she had heard about him and respected him for handling acting and business simultaneously!!he was a great actor but she got to know talent in business grounds when he did efforts to give basics facilities in cancer units which dey never looked up!!!he was arrogant wid dose who treats his near and dear peoples badly but he is wicked and loving when he is among dem!!!she nuzzled closer wid the thought when he went to her house and irritated her to get forgiveness!!!she giggled thinking about the whole incident and den blushed wid his proposal!!!she never thought he would do dis for her!!!!well he had said dat he would accept his love in front of whole world and so he did it by performing in front of all and proposing her!!!her eyes welled up wid the thought of his imense love!!!

Rd kissed her collar bone and den he kissed the hem which covered her shoulder!!he kissed her crook of neck when he felt wet near his ear!!!he looked up to see tears brimming down her hazel eyes!!!
He cupped her face feeling guilt for kissing her widout her permission

Rd:I am sorry if
Sanyu pecked his lips stopping him
Sanyu;thank you!!thank you for coming in my life and showering it wid  ur immense love!!!
Rd smiled and pecked her lips and hugged her tight pulling her as much closer it was humanly possible!!!
Rd:u r much more closer to me den dis!!i am dere always wid you!!!
Sanyu nuzzled more closer ,closed her eyes feeling his warmth and his rhythemic heart beat !!
Rd smiled and kissed her hair!!and closed his eyes promosing to never let her go from here!!!!from his embrace!!!

Morning crept in and sunrays hit d madly in love couple!!!

Rd opened his eyes feeling her so close to him!!!that mere thought made him happy!!!he slowly unwrapped her arms and made distance between dem!!!
Losing the warmth suddenly frightened her and she opened her eyes!!!she smiled looking at him who was busy rubbing his eyes wid a pout!!!she pulled his cheeks and kissed his pout
Rd:good morning!!he pecked her forehead!!!
Sanyu:good morning!!!she hugged him
Rd:di k room mei nhi jana???he nuzzled closer gently rubbing her back
Sanyu:hmm!!!she relunctantly left him and got down from bed!!!
Rd felt sad seeing her sad when she left him...he came and stood in front of her!!!!
Rd:chalo!!!
Sanyu:ha to chalo
Rd picked her up 
Sanyu:arrey mei chal sakti hu na
Rd:pata hai!!but u came like dis and will go like dis also!!!!

How she felt ecstasy hearing dis!!!she wished if during her death he would carry her like dis and make her lie down on pyre she would happily accept death feeling his love after death too!!!!!
Seeing her lost in thoughts rd jerked her a liitle making her come more close to him

Rd:kya soch rahi ho???sanyu smiled and took his lower lips inbetween hers!!!!
Rd being surprised cudnt do any odr thing but to press his upper lips on hers!!!!
They kissed slowly and passionately exchanging all the love they feel for ech odr ,all the love dey have for each odr!!!!

After what felt eternity dey both parted looking at each odrs eyes coveying dere love!!
Rd:agar aisi roz meri subah hona likha hai to aj hi shadi karlete hai...
Sanyu punched him while blushing and turned his face the odr way
Sanyu:ab chalo bhi!!!
Rd:yes dr...and he tiptoed to arpita's room to find kaustoki in deep sumber and parth and arpita out in balcony wid a blanket wrapped around dem !!!wid arpita's head on parths shoulder and parth's on arpita...
Dey smiled looking at them!!!

Sanyu:ab utaro mujhe
Rd:man nhi hai
Sanyu:injection dedungi!!!abhi utaro
Rd:yeh acha bahana hai!!!ab mei injection se nhi darta
Sanyu:wo kyu
Rd:tum ho na!!injection lagega aur tum mujhe extra extra pyar dogi!!!so...
Sanyu:acha??thik hai dekhte hai!!!aj hi chalo hospital...
Rd:I am always ready!!!he giggled and placed her back on bed!!!
He went to parth and patted his cheeks
Parth:rd!!!good morning
Rd;jiju!!!abhi uthiye aur taiyar ho jayiye!!!apke mata pita aarahe hai
Parth:ji salesab!!!!he removed the shawl and picked arpi and placed her back!!he adjusted the quilt over her and pecked her forehead
Sanyu:awww!!
Parth:tu jagi huyi hai!!!he looked at rd who was giving the same expression as sanyu's
Rd:chal  ab!!!he pushed parth out of room and closed the door after going out!!!he quickly opened it again and blew a kiss and mouthed I love to sanyu!!!!sanyu giggled and laid down!!!

After few hours!!!
Sanyu ,kaustoki ,Rahul came in shekhawat house all ready
Parth's parent were already there wid rd's parents
renu:ji yeh hai sanyukta,kaustoki aur rahul...
mr kashyup:hello beta...parth ne kaha th aki tum sab uske ache friend ban chuke ho!!!!
sanyu:ji hum arpi ko leke ate hai!!!
rahul:aur mei parth k pass jata hu
harsh:hmm go fast...

arpi 's room...she was in a red designer anarkali suit patrolling in her room 
kausto:oh god u r tensed now only!!!what will happen in ur wedding
boys come in
rd:di dont get tense!!parth ko koi aur larki milne nhi wali!!!!
parth:huh!!!mera bhi acha kasa fan following hai!!!!
arpi:toh????mera bhi hai!!!
sanyu:rd!!!au rkuch nhi mila!!!
rd:nopes!!he stood by her side and whispered
rd:aj white!!!kya bat hai???waise u r looking beautiful
sanyu blushed
arpi:guys!!!tum dono ki bat pakki ho gayi hai!!!abhi romance choro aur meri madad karo
rd:arrey i am dere na di!!!!
parth:oh teri...
sanyu:parth i am dere on ur side!!relax and lets go down!!!
parth:huh!!!he smirked at rd and held sanyu's hand and walked out
arpi:tension mat le!!!iske bad dono milke pitayi karenge
rd:aha!!nice plan!!!chalo abhi...

hall
mr kashyup:ab hume arpita to pasand hai per parth k liye isse achi larki
all got tensed
mrs kashyup:relax...yeh aise hi hai...arpita bohot pyari beti hai!!!i like her acting so much!!jab humne ise parth k sath tv pe dekha i wanted her to be there for parth for whole life!!!
renu:ji harsh bhi aise hi karte hai!!!apko bataya na ki kase parth k muh se sab nikalwaya
harsh:to agle week engagement pakki???all nodded their heads and had sweets

ok now i am ending it here...
i hope u like it!!!personally its one of my favourites because it had that part of love blooming in sandhir which i always thought of!!
ok now next update when i will end up writing it in docs!!

Edited by chowanisha - 9 years ago
samyukthakrish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres
 arey wah! loved it.. loved the way sanyu understood the work he did. and randhir was so cute in apologising.. then the proposal!! awww i loved that scene a lot... haaayyeee... and then harsh was awesome!! then about the way Paran sneaked into arpita's room to spend time with their girls.. very cute!! loved it!!
Edited by samyukthakrish - 9 years ago
AnIndianWriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG! Pretty long were both the parts! Loved it yaar! Sandhir's way of proposing was so filmy! I can only dream of something like this to happen! Sandhir's romance was awesome! I am loving their chemistry, and I loved that moment when Randhir told sanyu after waking up, Ki if he will be waking up like that everyday, they should marry each other now only! Yeah, I also loved papita's chemistry, they complete each other, no doubt! Thanks a tonne for PM and double update! Continue soon, keep writing, lots of love! <3 :*[URL= ][/URL]
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsme update luved it totally
Strtng me to kiss wale incident pr dar hi gyi ti ab dhamaka hoga bt dat was a prank
Aww sanyu so understanding

Rd surprise was mind blowing omg he confessed in front of everyone dat too romantically amzng

Kya plan tha parth se confess krane k total fun yr
Den the night scene fab that they sneaked in girls rum n rd took sanyu in his arms to his rum god they r so cute they r madly in luv dere convo was fab it showed how much they luvs each other

Kaasa ye sb hppy hppy sandhir serial me b dikhata 😭

All in all luved the update

Nxt updte will be last 😭 u r ending it will surely miss it Bt I know u better know where to end the story u write fab keep writing more n wrry ki bt ni h we still have to fics ongoing πŸ˜‰

Will be wtng for last part

Keep smiling dear 😊
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow this is ao so so beautiful

Aisa laga ki ek, dream hai jo kabhi khatam hi na ho..agar ye end hai...to epilogue chahiye...

Shadi to hui hi nahi...so 2 more parts...
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow
Double update
Super cute
Rd and Sanyu cute
The proposal was romantic
And sleeping together
Update soon
_Angel_love_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail