eden03 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys as promised here is a bit of the prologue of my ashlok story. I hope you all enjoy reading it.
Astha walked slowly down the road. It was almost deserted today with hardly a soul in sight. Gone was the normal hustle and bustle, the noise of traffic with beeping cars and people going about their daily lives. Even the Chaat waala bhaiya was nowhere to be seen. Every now and then a car went by the loud blaring music snapping her out of her thoughts. How many times have I walked down this road? she thought to herself. But today was different somehow as if something inside her had snapped. What was it? her innocence or her patience maybe. She walked on, not knowing where she was going. Each heavy step was becoming a burden to bear and she was feeling thirsty. Astha wiped the sweat from her brow. It was midday now and the heat of the sun was at its most intense. There was no wind, and therefore a stillness to the surrounding trees lending the road an air of tranquility.  It was a contrast to the storm brewing inside of. She clutched her hips, the tiredness,hunger and thirst were becoming unbearable now. She wept for what could have been and what was to come. Ab main kahan jaaon gi? she thought to herself. Having closed her eyes she allowed the darkness to engulf her.
Hope you liked it guys and ignore any mistakes๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.furrii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG... Very well written... The choice of words.. WOW ๐Ÿ‘
Loved it... Very interesting...continue soon! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
mayabharathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very nice start love it very much
seeheeryou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice..
Continue soon..
asma32 thumbnail
That was so good please continue ๐Ÿ‘ I am waiting eagerly to find what happens next. WELL DONE
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why is she all alone.  Please continue