Page 1 of 152

Page 1
Page   of 152
Page 2 Page 152

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Jallu is sitting in his hojra and looking at the painting gifted to him by rukuOuch...Jo comes and asks why he has not eaten till now and it is not ggod to insult foodEmbarrassed...she tells him she has also not eaten any thingEmbarrassed...Jallu says that he is not eating becoz his dreams of having a child broken...He wanted to give everything to his child...Jo says that her dreams of becoming Choti ammijaan are brokenBroken Heart...just like HB's dream...but this is lifeClap...If not today then tomorrow he will become fatherClap...till she eats she wont eat.Heart...Jallu says Jo is very Ziddi...They both sit together and Jo feed him.Heart...Jallu is getting F/B of palana and how he rocked it.Dead...May be that brought him bad luck...Jo feeds him again and then Jallu also feed her...Day Dreaming.

Shenu is hiding inside pateela and worried what she has gotten intoShocked...MA is asking hakim to cure Mallika.Angry...Hakim says he is trying...The pateelas kept inside gufa and Shenu gets out of it.Clap...She looks around...She takes a mashaal and some she hears CB's voiceShocked...She finds her...Her eyes filled with tears...She calls CB ammijaan...but CB pushes her...Ouch

Shenu cries and says she searched for CB every where but now she found her...she knew that CB was alive...CB says her daughter is that putlaa...Shenu fails to convince CB and she blames Jalal for everything...and utters same words of ruiling Mughal Takht...

HONESTLY HOW COULD SHENU RECOGNISE CB? SHE WAS A BABY WHE CB LOST HER...ShockedShocked

Ruku is wondering she cant understand why Jallu was not angry with her!!!Ouch Jo comes and Ruku tells that she doesn't need Jo for teemardariEvil Smile...She doesn't need Jo's sympathyEvil Smile...She now dont want to remeber her childs death.ROFL...Jallu comes and says Ruku is right and he also doesn't want to remember old thingsClap...Ruku shocked...He says that palna should be removed as it will hurt Ruku...Jallu sends the palna to Jo's hojra.Big smile...Jo leaves...

RUKU REALLY DOESN'T HAVE ANY REGRETS OR THANKFULNESS OF WHAT JODHA DID FOR HER...SHE IS COMPLETELY UNGRATEFUL

Ruku goes to Jalal and asks him to talk with her and not keep quiteAngry...She asks him to punish her...Jallu says God has already punished her...He is sad that his BEK will never be MUZ...Jallu leaves ...Ruku calls him but he doesn't stop...

MA is sleeping and Jaweda comes and tells her that Ruku lost her child...MA shocked ...Jaweda says MA must be very sad that Ruku lost her child...LOL...MA asks her to leave and starts wondering what new chaal Ruku is playing!!!

Shenu is walking and venting against JalluOuch...She sees Jallu coming and Jallu asks her why she is roaming here and there? Shenu says becoz of you I am living like this Shocked, becoz you are a dhabba on the name of brother.Shocked...She takes out Jallu's khanjar and keeps stabing him...AngryJallu falls on ground...

Prercap...Ruku is shouting at Jodha that she is not ashamed of what she did but she is angry that Jalal forgave her on Jo's recommendations...

Edited by elasingh - 13 June 2014 at 8:58am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53NAVITroshan110pink0213ajumaswthrtnakshdreams1910swepaShobhit117impiyaAKT.JA...Ruhi77...qwerty012gheetLekhShajolly_flpisces16Jas2204J2loverCleo12345AnjanaYYZdeepa911cosmosandmenajma123---jais---Rak014ayushimehraSUMESHNI-Khush-soapwatcher1111192Roarkabhi786divyadollarMaddyOPals2411SindhuMenontamy267AkdhaparijatluvparmarAsusantogiaa...SoniSona....chocobrowniesppluvkuchsonia_1Akanksha_33preetgurtiILTHBEB-Barunrima4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Average episode......." in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cleo12345

Cleo12345

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Ela... Will add comments later.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rak014SindhuMenonchocobrownieselasingh

SindhuMenon

IF-Rockerz

SindhuMenon

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Ruks is going to get insulted for sure. I am glad it is happening like this..At least JJ gave her a chance. so later no one pities Ruks..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NAVITLekhShaCleo12345Rak014akdhaloverPals2411MaddyOchocobrowniestamy267elasingh

Akdhaparijatluv

IF-Sizzlerz

Akdhaparijatluv

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Ela skipped episode n no mood to watch it also... I wil b the last person in universe to expect change in rukayya... She is just one Hipocrite selfish arrogant idiotic ungrateful person... Wen she can't change aftr tasneem track wer Jo saved her marraige n Ben track wer Jo saved Jallu n yday y wil anyone expect her to b changed??? Maham is angel infront of rukayya even thogh she committed crime... Actually Jo deservs this after all she saw prem in rukayya by dng seva to her massaging her preparing Lep... By precop it looks another insult in Jo bag Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Cleo12345Rak014akdhaloverMaddyOchocobrowniesILTHBEBelasingh

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Thank you Ela.

Another blooper episode.

Oh god Ruku toh bilkul nahi badli.

Teddi ki teddi.But liked Jalal's dialogue for that bacha.

Ruku is so mean.Now it is unbearable of Ruku.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cleo12345Rak014akdhaloverMaddyOchocobrownieselasingh

akdhalover

IF-Rockerz

akdhalover

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Episode was an average one! First scene was beautiful it showed his inner turmoil 
I so wish jo had not asked him forgive her 
N he would have applied some brain 
Feeding scene was simply beautiful i loved it to the core!
Oh mahn shenu-CB scene was so damn emotional but alas shenu is misunderstanding the circumstances 
RUKKAIYA BEGUM SULTAN i hate you! Hate you hate you!
You are the most disgusting personality / character i have ever seen i can write a whole thesis on her 
Acha she cnt see her face in the mirror she says to jalal toh jo ke aane se pehle kya kar rahi ti dumbo!
The way she talked to jo well i wnt blame her for dis! 
 Aur maaf karte firo sabko! 
Bdw jalu gave a good ans to ruku i loved it 
Total silent torture! 
Love it!
How rightly he made her realise wid wat a sensitive issue she had played with by saying god has given her punishment by not becoming a mother ever! 
Precap whole sequence definately a dream!
n today's precap i statrted hating ruku more how shamelessly she said he dsnt have an ounce of guilt 
dis sentence shows wat kind of a person she is 
definately she will plot more maybe a MC  
people who were showing sympathy wid ruku kal got a good answer today!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

swepaCleo12345ridhiAkdhafanRak014Pals2411MaddyOchocobrownieselasingh

akdhalover

IF-Rockerz

akdhalover

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Now no one can say that ruku didnt got a second chance! 
Kiti dramabaaz hai ye aj to hasi ari ti ispe!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhiAkdhafanRak014Pals2411MaddyOchocobrownieselasingh

Pals2411

IF-Rockerz

Pals2411

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 9:08am | IP Logged

EPISODE WAS A LOT BETTER THAN YESTERDAY...IT MOVED TODAY ON THE SHEHNAZ/CB TRACK...AKDHA SCENE WAS FABULOUSBig smile

Episode started with Jalal sitting in his hojra...He looks at Ruku's gifted portrait when Jo enters...Jodha sees Jallu has not eaten food (the offscreen picture we got)...She says I have also not eaten food...Jallu says eat and take care of your health...He says I didn't eat because my dreams are shattered, I wanted to live my bachpan thru my child but my hopes shattered...He says I forgave Ruku only because of you but I am shattered due to Ruku ... Jodha says even I, Ammi jaan, Salima and many more have lost hope and are sad...But she advices him to move on and believe in God and tells him to not do anadar of food...He doesn't want to eat but Jodha shows her zid and says I will also not eat...He agrees...Jodha feeds Jallu...While eating Jallu thinks of the incident when he had swung the palna in Jodha's hojra and she said it was abshakun...but Jodha says forget about it and think about God and feeds him...Jallu feeds her too...(WHAT A LOVELY AKDHA SCENE AFTER THE RUKU ONSLAUGHT)Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Shehnaz is still in a big patila, hiding/trying to see...Blindfolded Hakim checks the mariz (CB) and they leave...Shehnaz is confused...She sees soldiers moving and comes out the big patila...She sees the dark cave and thinks she has come to the wrong place but then move inside the cave using fire torch...Shehnaz sees CB with toy baby and is very happy, in tears...She calls her Ammijaan and hugs but CB dhakka deti hai...Shehnaz tries to talk to CB but she is acting like mad...Shehnaz says your present condition is because of Jalal and I promise to kill him, take revenge and get back the Delhi taqt and moves out of the cave with tears in her eyes...Dead

Ruku in hojra is confused about Jallu's behaviour...She thinks why he was not angry...Just then Jodha enters...Ruku thinks Jodha must be happy inside but will come and act in front of herAngry ...Ruku says don't do hamdardi Jodha begum, I dont need your seva and lost my child which would have come after some monthsAngry...She was doing nautanki before Jodha when Jallu comes ...Ruku is shocked but still continues natak...Jalal tells Jodha to take her gifted palna out of her hojra as it will cause Ruku painWink...Baandhis take palna to Jodha's hojra as ordered by JalluWink (Jodha and Jalal are both doing natak)...Jodha leaves the hojra with Ruku and Jallu in private...

Ruku tells Jallu to talk to her...She says be angry on me or give me sazaa, so that I can see myself in the mirror...Jalal says who am I to give you sazaa as God has given you sazaa, as you will not become pregnant againEvil Smile...He said RUQAIYYA BEGUMEvil Smile you are BEK but you will not become MUZEvil Smile...He leaves...Ruku tells him to stop ...But he moves...Evil Smile

Javeda comes to MA hojra and tells her that Ruku had a miscarriage...MA shocked that she didn't get the news...Javeda talks nonsense and moves out... Resham also leaves...MA is confused that how come there was MC when she was not pregnantLOL...She is thinking what is this chaal...

Shehnaz in garden thinking about CB's present condition...She sees Jallu with soldiers behind...She is very angry for her mother's condition and beizzati of her mother, who is also a begum...Jallu sees her and asks why are you loitering here...Then the precap scene happened but she says a lot like I am princess but I had to wander...I am your sister and you are my brother but I hate you and I will kill you and she stabs him a number of times...Useless soldiers were just watching (THIS WAS A DEFINITE DREAM BY SHEHENAZ )

PRECAP: Ruku comes to know that Jodha knows the truth about her fake pregnancy as is blasting her...She is angry and blasting that I had to plan this fake pregnancy because of you and the thing I hated the most was that I got the maafi from Jallu because of youAngry (THANKLESS RUKU WILL DEFINITELY DO SOMETHING THAT I AM VERY MUCH EAGER TO WATCH)...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110Jas2204Cleo12345harrybirdridhiAkdhafanRak014MaddyO111192sonia_1tamy267chocobrowniesAkdhaparijatluvpreetgurtielasingh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top