Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: mvlakshmiprasan

yes...its irritating me a lot as they r doing injustice to AVIMAN...what these cvs want?do u want to blame roli & applaud simar for her sacrifice?...no way...this is not at all convincing a viewer of dis show & moreover ROSIDIANS willn't accept this at all for cheating us...

The leap s totally beyond me... makes not an iota f sense at all n cheats Rosidians in a big way... n whatever simar did isn't real to me so I am not termin it a sacrifice... am really not sure how cvs are gonna justify this act of hers... anyway... coming to avika n manish it is not fair to actors of this kinda calibre to be relegated to the background n the montage certified this n put me off... god.. I just want equal space n weightage for both the lead pairs but it looks a distant dream if yesterday is supposed to be taken seriously.

N yea vildana the old stock is the only support system that we have.
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haha new montage sucks..when was Roli dead mean fake its was Simar watch their pic, why not now Roli watch their mean RoSim pic this is really creepy. Hate cvs, Neha dear I start with RoSid vm, with this our RoSid will be alive. Edited by VildanaROSID - 9 years ago
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yea sweets...your vms are fab.. a total memory refresh for us n succour for our ROSiD crazed souls... Thanks a lot for making them dearie..
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sneha02

The leap s totally beyond me... makes not an iota f sense at all n cheats Rosidians in a big way... n whatever simar did isn't real to me so I am not termin it a sacrifice... am really not sure how cvs are gonna justify this act of hers... anyway... coming to avika n manish it is not fair to actors of this kinda calibre to be relegated to the background n the montage certified this n put me off... god.. I just want equal space n weightage for both the lead pairs but it looks a distant dream if yesterday is supposed to be taken seriously.

N yea vildana the old stock is the only support system that we have.

yes it is a distant dream & i'll watch online if any ROSID scenes come once in every month & from now onwards we shud wait a year for their scene...
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: VildanaROSID

Haha new montage sucks..when was Roli dead mean fake its was Simar watch their pic, why not now Roli watch their mean RoSim pic this is really creepy. Hate cvs, Neha dear I start with RoSid vm, with this our RoSid will be alive.

just with all lovely vms & ffs from d ROSIDIANS cud only bring happiness...keep on going vildana...u deserve a great applause for making us happy...
manavissk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think that there will b rosid track now,but what is the rosid track manish mentioned?.Now they r showing dimar as a sacrificer.What did she do? she left her sasural & living with another family happily .Rosid r the one sacrificing😭 even prem.To take care of simar's daughter anjali rosid r not having their own child ,it is a big sacrifice but that dimar having a child with her new husband🤢.

I think there won't b any rosid scene xcept their dance in prem's engagement,who knows this cvs might even show the new entry marriying prem & having sr😆,poor rosid 😭.It is really very annoying 2 see all the bw bahu and jhanvi having their ownchild who even got married after rosid😡.

Now they will be showing that dimar's new sasural her new husband everything😲 then roli taking care of the house & anjali,Sid consoling prem😭.What the hell is this? hate u cvs go & kill urself with ur stupid useless tracks😡
Edited by manavissk - 9 years ago
FatehTejo thumbnail
Originally posted by: sneha02

Yea sweets...your vms are fab.. a total memory refresh for us n succour for our ROSiD crazed souls... Thanks a lot for making them dearie..

In these I use funny RoSid scene, thanks a lot dear 🤗
FatehTejo thumbnail
Originally posted by: mvlakshmiprasan

just with all lovely vms & ffs from d ROSIDIANS cud only bring happiness...keep on going vildana...u deserve a great applause for making us happy...

Thank you a lot I am happy that u all like my vms, also I am happy know it that AviMan watch that too. Thats means my work is worth hehe
FatehTejo thumbnail
Same me conffusssee Manish said will be RoSid track where is that :(((((
manavissk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: VildanaROSID

Same me conffusssee Manish said will be RoSid track where is that :(((((

Manish said they r just planning for rosid track,i think even he was not confirmed😕,stupid cvs will never do anything favourable for rosid fans😡