Zuroori tha [song post] - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome Alka!
The song is nice, and I love the siggies you made... the Christmas tree, changing lights, the one with the letter... very beautiful!πŸ‘
Splendid sp Alkaji. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
wonderful song going aptly with the situation, beautiful lyrics and stupendous siggies. Awesome creation ji.
Originally posted by deepaligupta197

Me first πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you and congrates Janu
Originally posted by deepaligupta197

Phenomenal SP Alka dear...breathtaking siggies n a beautifully chosen song!! The lyrics r so very b'ful n the caps blend well wd the wordings. I loved this one
Churai cheez ko tumne
Khuda ka ghar banaya tha
The dargah caps goes perfect wd the wordings...very thot fully put n so much of hard workπŸ‘
Thank you janu for your beautiful feedback.I am totally in love with this song for it's wordings
Originally posted by Swatishubh

Great and an epic work Alka di πŸ‘πŸ‘ The song post itself is a mark land to acknowledge your awesome job! πŸ€—
The lyrics of the shayari are gelling so magically with the caps and wonderfully woven siggies with Ashni feelings coming out so beautifully. Loved your significant and profound work, so loving and special. β€οΈ πŸ€—

@Swati,I am overwhelmed by your comment.Thank you very much for your lovely feedback.
Lagta hai mera hardwork kaam aaya.
Originally posted by bawaswift

Thats beauty indeed β­οΈβ­οΈ πŸ‘πŸ‘
Lovely as always... ! This illustrious post is so wonderful Alka di ! Liked it as super most post ! The siggies are so awesomely created by you and the song is merged with the caps n siggies... Beautifully arranged and given an Ashni flow in our feelings... ! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Remarkable piece of work with prodigious and astounding moments so greatly given Ashni mood ! Loved it ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you and welcome back Bawa.I am sao glad.
Yes the song is so lyrical and mesmerising for Ashni[our loving couple]

Thank you for your appreciation and comments
Originally posted by bawaswift

Beautiful... Awesome .. Fantastic ! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thank you Bawa thank you so much
Originally posted by ttrocks

Absolutely amazing post Alkaben!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Loved it totally. ❀️❀️❀️ No words to describe the awesomeness of these siggies & of this siggypost!! I heard this song for the first time but it's just superb!! πŸ‘ ⭐️ The lyrics are so beautiful!! And it's so apt for the AshNi moments you've chosen. Thank you so much for introducing me to such a lovely & soulful song & for giving such splendid siggypost on it. πŸ€—

Thank you so much for your lovely feedbcak.And about the song yes,it is too beautiful and heartracking song indeed.And voice of Rahat saheb iceing on it.
Originally posted by ttrocks

Loved the siggies: 4,6,9,11,15 & the last one the most!! Awesome creativity Alkaben!! πŸ‘ ⭐️ ❀️
Thank you again Tupu
Wonderful siggies
i liked them all
wonderful creativity

How r u alka ji

When r u going to updatr ur ff Edited by Tasha1994 - 9 years ago