Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
The most priceless reaction to this episode, however, was my dad's.

As I was watching the episode , numb with sheer disbelief, my dad (who doesn't speak Hindi BTW) exclaimed  in Tamil, "Indha loosu ponnu side-a ellarum pesuranga?"

Which translates into- "Is everyone in the family supporting this utterly mad woman?"πŸ˜†

Side note- My dad hates O Rabba more than all of us here. Whenever it comes up, he sings along and makes it completely hilarious and ludicrous. So we just crack up whenever O Rabba is played.🀣
Edited by -Amri- - 9 years ago
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

See..The more they justify her, the more ppl feel she is wrong πŸ˜†

Honestly, if Veera-Baldev go back to bickering and he is kept in the dark about this tamasha, i'l be really really annoyed..Talk about sidelining a character..He is not your comic relief CVs..They go on & on about one lead's past, pain, sufferings, dreams blah blah blah but the other one is almost always ignored ..And while Baldev is entertaining in isolation, the comic scenes looked so out of place in the epi..This when i expected an emotional Veera-Baldev scene

I didnt expect any VeeBa scene today and Im not expecting it even tom! 😳
They are again going to throw the cheap, disgusting, nauseating, pukeworthy romance on our face!
Baldev is the most ignored character on the show!
For that matter even Veera too.
They waste so much time on showing how Gunjan feels.
But have they ever tried to show Veera's pain!?
I dont think Veera will tell Baldev abt this!
But can we expect atleast a 2 min scene between them where he notices how sad she is & tries to cheer her up!
Is that too much?!

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ya, the illegitimate card is coming up soon.

I do think the Chanchali track is a parallel to Veera's own situation.  It'd be really nice to see how this plays out and how the makers explore the obvious similarities- the neglect, the desertion by a parent- (emotional in Veera's case and physical by Balwant).

And yes, I do think that a sense of alienation and the feeling of an outsider is definitely in store for Veera.

As for Baldev I envision a scene like this:

Baldev is all sad and broken because he comes to know about his half-sister. Veera goes and consoles him, giving him some solace. Baldev might say something about how he'd never accept his father's illegitimate daughter, and Veera might remark that she too, is illegitimate. But Baldev puts his hand on her lips and warns her not to say anything of the sort again. 

Veera then explains how it's not really the child's fault, Ballu understands, and makes peace with his half-sister. 

And in this way, team VeeBaLi is formed for lifeπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -Amri- - 9 years ago
DalenaGilvatore thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Amri-

I think Veera is heading towards a major heartbreak. I can just see it happening.She is going to be sidelined and no one is going to care because no one wants to offend Gunjan bahurani.

I didn't see how Gunju was going to cause a rift between Veera and SS family, but she did so in a single stroke. Vamp ho to aisi🀒

well thats bcoz veera isn't a part ov that family... today SS family proved that veera is soteli and an outsider..they dun care about her dukh sukh... they only care about thier...Oh so naive and dukho ki mari bahurani...😑
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vur0roYzLcg   πŸ€ͺ
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This show is a joke πŸ˜†

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rr ranveera is officially killed today πŸ‘πŸΌ
I think harshita & bhavesh did gr8 job of shwing ankhi maa wala rishta now cvs dont need to stress on hugs & basss kar gunjan dialog to show how close ranveera r we got the pt.
Move on dude.
I still dont get how can they make psycho evil girl one of the leads herion expect from us to accept her by showing half of story wasted on her and we should sympathetic towrds her. πŸ˜”
Kal ko g ka miscarriages ho gaya to usko blame bhi veera par aur ranvi & family meber will run behing g maiiyaEdited by krock - 9 years ago
DalenaGilvatore thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASRaddictKKG

This show is a joke πŸ˜†

that too a lamest one...πŸ˜†
deep_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

As I was watching the episode , numb with sheer disbelief, my dad (who doesn't speak Hindi BTW) exclaimed  in Tamil, "Indha loosu ponnu side-a ellarum pesuranga?"

Which translates into- "Is everyone in the family supporting this utterly mad woman?"πŸ˜†

Side note- My dad hates O Rabba more than all of us here. Whenever it comes up, he sings along and makes it completely hilarious and ludicrous. So we just crack up whenever O Rabba is played.🀣

she should be admitted in kilpaakam..😳
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Lamao..You dad rocks..And yeah, i understand Tamil and it sounds so much more hilarious in its original version πŸ˜† This show getting such high TRPs will always remain the biggest mystery for me..Or wait, ppl probably watch it for comic relief cos Ranvi & Gunjan together are infinite times more hilarious than Raman Kumar Bhalla can ever be πŸ˜†