Celebrity Fan Clubs

Siddharth Shukla~FC#3 On The Path Of Stardom (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 141

onlinebuddy75

IF-Rockerz

onlinebuddy75

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viamuniquestyle

Originally posted by nandita_bVian

I am angry on Sid why did give the time on his movie promotion Angry he has been promote only BV Angry

hi vinita ...good afternoon...Smile

Karan johar ko aur Shashank Khaitan ko message bhej ...they are the mastermind of HSKD promotion...Wink LOL 

nandita , no i am serious , I did not see any event ,  or anywhere  Sid has  not been seen in any promotion  of HSKD  all limelight take Varun & aliya  only I think Sid is not importance for movie

even his recent articles said he never leave the tv  till when  he will not get more offer from bollywood

i am really worried about his career Ouch I do not think karan give some importance on him

Cool vinita

They haven't started promotion yet . It will start once aaliya's injury is fine.

Varun-Aliya are the lead we need to understand that.

Sid was there or launch of movie that means he is one of the important char.

Why should he leave TV if they r fine with his dates adjustment.

All big Movie starts r coming to TV, why should sid leave

Edited by onlinebuddy75 - 17 June 2014 at 1:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Russhme22Viamuniquestyle--SudhaS--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddharth Shukla~FC#3 On The Path Of Stardom (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Viamuniquestyle

IF-Rockerz

Viamuniquestyle

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Balika vadhu the story all about only Anadhi , the story have  always  been revolving around on Anadhi characters   there is no scope to playing strong role Sid , Sid talent has been waste , he did not  got a one chance to show various shaped of emotion ,

I was expected soo much  from bollywood , only bollywood is the right place For him , bollywood give me him right kind of role &  platform to show his various talent 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SudhaS--

nandita_bVian

IF-Sizzlerz

nandita_bVian

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 2:00am | IP Logged

nandita , no i am serious , I did not see any event ,  or anywhere  Sid has  not been seen in any promotion  of HSKD  all limelight take Varun & aliya  only I think Sid is not importance for movie

even his recent articles said he never leave the tv  till when  he will not get more offer from bollywood

i am really worried about his career Ouch I do not think karan give some importance on him

Dmarma production have totally stopped HSKD promotional activities  right now...becoz Alia get injured...she can not move  anywhere...Sahil vaid(colleague of Sid in HSKD)have said it just yesterday...now they are praying for the speediest recovery of Alia...only after that they will plan again for their promotional activities...Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

onlinebuddy75Russhme22--SudhaS--

nandita_bVian

IF-Sizzlerz

nandita_bVian

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by onlinebuddy75

Cool vinita

They haven't started promotion yet . It will start once aaliya's injury is fine.

Varun-Aliya are the lead we need to understand that.

Sid was there or launch of movie that means he is one of the important char.

Why should he leave TV if they r fine with his dates adjustment.

All big Movie starts r coming to TV, why should sid leave

Well said Rina...i am absolutely with you...Hug

now the biggest bollywood star Mr . Amitabh Bachhan is moving towards TV...then why sid will leave his know media.?????.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

onlinebuddy75--SudhaS--

Viamuniquestyle

IF-Rockerz

Viamuniquestyle

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 2:06am | IP Logged
nandita_, buddy , Sudha and all his  fans if you are all his true fans then we should pray to God to HSKD  big box office success  and  pray to God all  bollywood big directors notice him after the movie released and will give him lots of very good offer ,

pleased pray to God after the HSKD released he will get a more appreciation from all bollywood critics,Audience, i know very well AnSh fans never want he will become successful bollywood actor because if he will be success  after his movie then they will not seen him on bv 

--SudhaS--

onlinebuddy75

IF-Rockerz

onlinebuddy75

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Balika vadhu the story all about only Anadhi , the story have  always  been revolving around on Anadhi characters   there is no scope to playing strong role Sid , Sid talent has been waste , he did not  got a one chance to show various shaped of emotion ,

I was expected soo much  from bollywood , only bollywood is the right place For him , bollywood give me him right kind of role &  platform to show his various talent 

I agree it is about Anandi as the serial name is Balika Vadhu so it has to be about Anandi , but Sid got to play important role there were 3 tracks for him and he has done complete justice to it.
1. Shiv's identity track
2. Amol Kidnapping
3. Shiv sexual harassment case

Beautiful performance by him in each n every track. He is getting to play such strong n versatile role in-spite his movie schedule.

Just look at the way channel is supporting him. He is there for New serial promoton, BV promotion n movie promotion in JDJ. None of the channel does this. Sid is also equally professional.

What more can he ask for?

Russhme22--SudhaS--

Viamuniquestyle

IF-Rockerz

Viamuniquestyle

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 2:14am | IP Logged
I have check on his Twitter account his fan following still 33.4 Shocked no  more increased these days

--SudhaS--

nandita_bVian

IF-Sizzlerz

nandita_bVian

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 2:24am | IP Logged

nandita_, buddy , Sudha and all his  fans if you are all his true fans then we should pray to God to HSKD  big box office success  and  pray to God all  bollywood big directors notice him after the movie released and will give him lots of very good offer ,

pleased pray to God after the HSKD released he will get a more appreciation from all bollywood critics,Audience, i know very well AnSh fans never want he will become successful bollywood actor because if he will be success  after his movie then they will not seen him on bv 

Tathasthu...Approve...Ab mujhse iska english transletion maat puchna...LOL

onlinebuddy75--SudhaS--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top