Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya

[HOT] AvRaj Sindoor Promo Video and Avi (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Sammy11

IF-Rockerz

Sammy11

Posted: 11 June 2014 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

Thanks for sharing the promo..

Something which is rare for APHG.

By the look of promo seems this track leading to its high point in coming episodes..

Btw in my opinion its a misleading promo..i think Bhavna wont see anything as Raj will surely come up with something to not let Avni gets into trouble..

Question to ponder about..is this promo sign of a storm coming up in Avni..Raj life knowing the khandelwal tradition and values or a wedding around the corner..

Welcome dear..

lol... right.. rare for APHG!!

Yep high point to gain TRPs..LOL Bhavna's track is playing hide and seak, and Avni is accepting Raj but not confessing, Bauji liking Raj, etc.. looking at the SBB Segment, she is also showing as if she is Raj's wife after their Unofficial marriage..(Sindoor)

Yep misleading.. but it always happens what they shows in promos, just the situation and place will be different.. Yep Raj is always on Avni's side to save her falling into any trouble, and if Bhavna ever watches it, she will let go because she too likes Raj and thinks him the best, she may hide this from the family and help AvRaj, (Time for Bhavna to join Team AvRaj)

hmm.. I dont think so, because Kanchi and Mishkat said everything was fine after the sindoor act and also Avni and Raj will be serving food in Khandelwas house, on Suket's Birthday... Everyone were talking to Raj with Respect as he eats food with them.

Avni will eat food from Raj's plate (as her tradition where Husband and Wife share single plate) and also try to find the glass with which he drank, Raj will find it and give water knowing she got chilli. 

So all in all, its just that AvRaj are unofficially married (As per Avni's belief) and things will fall into its places after lots of Twists and drama.. the only result at present is that Avni will never leave Raj now thinking he is her Husband and may will go against her family if they force her to stay away from him.

There goes my thoughts with news available at the moment.. 

//SammyExpress!!

Edited by Sammy11 - 11 June 2014 at 12:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PAYA-AVRAJsaveeta24

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[HOT] AvRaj Sindoor Promo Video and Avi (Page 2)" in Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sammy11

IF-Rockerz

Sammy11

Posted: 11 June 2014 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
@Saveeta updated my post again.. check above..

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 11 June 2014 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Sammy thats why i said misleading because as you mentioned the spoiler by segment news of APHG showed everything fine..

Avni is so naive sometimes and she will be acting as Raj's wife..see this i fear she may go against her family for him..something in my opinion Avni should not do as it will hurt her mother first as she has so much trust on her daughter..second suket will feel manipulated again ..after lot of convincing from family he will accept AA but this Avni issue can make him more bitter towards Love marriage..

I have my doubts  though Bhavna will support Avni and Raj..she may like him but will not go against her husband decision..lets see.

Btw does not this reminding you a deja vue in a movie?...

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 June 2014 at 12:57pm

Sammy11

IF-Rockerz

Sammy11

Posted: 11 June 2014 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

Sammy thats why i said misleading because as you mentioned the spoiler by segment news of APHG showed everything fine..

Avni is so naive sometimes and she will be acting as Raj's wife..see this i fear she may go against her family for him..something in my opinion Avni should not do as it will hurt her mother first as she has so much trust on her daughter..second suket will feel manipulated again ..after lot of convincing from family he will accept AA but this Avni issue can make him more bitter towards Love marriage..

I have my doubts  though Bhavna will support Avni and Raj..she may like him but will not go against her husband decision..lets see.

Btw does not this reminding you a deja vue in a movie?...

yep I agree, misleading promo! But chances are there that if Bhavna really watches she may tell that  if its by accident it doesn't mean anything.. 

hmm right.. btw Avni being too eager to get Raj as her husband the Raj getting her as her ife, Raj had already told her that he will officially ask her hand from her parents and tell everything truth and fair... She is being impatient.. 

Hmm.. right Bhavna will support her Huaband but before that if Bhavna's truth comes out, things will be in danger for AvRaj and as well as Bhavna's relationship with her family and especially her husband..
Yep.. everything is copied either from movies or our FFs.. just last week Shreya wrote in her FF that Raj puts sindoor in Avni's maang, and they copied.. before this I wrote about Snake Bite, they copied, next it was the Musical Orb one same to same, Raj's accident, Avni was serious in my FF they made it somewhat close by making Raj serious.. ... so they are stalking our forum and getting ideas what viewers want..

Edited by Sammy11 - 11 June 2014 at 1:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

love_lock

IF-Dazzler

love_lock

Posted: 11 June 2014 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
why m not able to open the video? Cry i really wanna see this promo..Unhappy

Sammy11

IF-Rockerz

Sammy11

Posted: 11 June 2014 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

love_lock

IF-Dazzler

love_lock

Posted: 11 June 2014 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sammy11

love_lock

IF-Dazzler

love_lock

Posted: 11 June 2014 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top