Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya

[HOT] AvRaj Sindoor Promo Video and Avi

Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avalanche. thumbnail
OMG!! I loved the promo!!
Awesome avi jiji!!
👍🏼 Chutki.. check PM for new website..
Avalanche. thumbnail
Jiji
Did that 👍🏼
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Avi ❤️ 👏
Luv you for dis Sammy 🤗
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the promo..

Something which is rare for APHG.

By the look of promo seems this track leading to its high point in coming episodes..

Btw in my opinion its a misleading promo..i think Bhavna wont see anything as Raj will surely come up with something to not let Avni gets into trouble..

Question to ponder about..is this promo sign of a storm coming up in Avni..Raj life knowing the khandelwal tradition and values or a wedding around the corner..
Edited by saveeta24 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -NautankiAsh-

Jiji

Did that 👍🏼

👍🏼
Originally posted by: Barbievishi20

Awesome Avi ❤️ 👏
Luv you for dis Sammy 🤗

Thanku!!😳

Luv u 2!!😳
Originally posted by: saveeta24

Thanks for sharing the promo..

Something which is rare for APHG.

By the look of promo seems this track leading to its high point in coming episodes..

Btw in my opinion its a misleading promo..i think Bhavna wont see anything as Raj will surely come up with something to not let Avni gets into trouble..

Question to ponder about..is this promo sign of a storm coming up in Avni..Raj life knowing the khandelwal tradition and values or a wedding around the corner..

Welcome dear..

lol... right.. rare for APHG!!

Yep high point to gain TRPs..😆 Bhavna's track is playing hide and seak, and Avni is accepting Raj but not confessing, Bauji liking Raj, etc.. looking at the SBB Segment, she is also showing as if she is Raj's wife after their Unofficial marriage..(Sindoor)

Yep misleading.. but it always happens what they shows in promos, just the situation and place will be different.. Yep Raj is always on Avni's side to save her falling into any trouble, and if Bhavna ever watches it, she will let go because she too likes Raj and thinks him the best, she may hide this from the family and help AvRaj, (Time for Bhavna to join Team AvRaj)

hmm.. I dont think so, because Kanchi and Mishkat said everything was fine after the sindoor act and also Avni and Raj will be serving food in Khandelwas house, on Suket's Birthday... Everyone were talking to Raj with Respect as he eats food with them.

Avni will eat food from Raj's plate (as her tradition where Husband and Wife share single plate) and also try to find the glass with which he drank, Raj will find it and give water knowing she got chilli. 

So all in all, its just that AvRaj are unofficially married (As per Avni's belief) and things will fall into its places after lots of Twists and drama.. the only result at present is that Avni will never leave Raj now thinking he is her Husband and may will go against her family if they force her to stay away from him.

There goes my thoughts with news available at the moment.. 

//SammyExpress!!
Edited by Sammy11 - 9 years ago
@Saveeta updated my post again.. check above..