Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: yamuna_1990

Did this couple stop watching the show after the big twist wedding...i doubt they did...but seriously... Sohni?????😕...and why not soji  or parni...i will die out of depression🤢...show is ending...uper se ye restaurant in the name of sohum and bani..this is too much for both soji and parni fans...and mein... aaj yahaam ...iss forum aur aap sabke ke samne kasam kaake bol rahi hoon ki I wiil never ...ever enter that restaurant ..( haven't  even applied for my passport)...but still I will keep my word ...ithu satyam satyam satyam...I am very angry...😡

Nami please update the part 5 of soji ss...I really need something to get over this news...pls nami plzzz

seriously dear... I guess this is the most worst phase ever for both soji and parni fans.. and dat too at a point wen we r upset already with d show ending..aisa toh kabi kisi dushman ke sath bhi nai hona chaye... here we are crying n yelling from so many weeks to get a soji scene n track and parni fans are waiting to see parni romance.. but we both fan groups couldn't get anything.. then the news of the show ending.. then there is no news or confirmation nothing on the status of this show or on which note is it gonna end... then we r not getting any interview of neha adhvik ... and wat are we getting? this article on soham bani restaurantAngryAngryAngry... who is interested in them .. very truly said this is too much to tolerate for both soji and parni fans..

I swear I will die out of hunger but will never ever enter that restaurant 🤢.. us restaurant ki taraf ek nazar bhi nai dekungi kabhi...
seriously this has blown my head like anything now.. very very very angryAngryAngryAngry..
and I wont be surprised if in the coming days we get interview of bani and soham on the last day of shootAngryAngryAngry... pehli hi humara naseeb kharab chalra..

yamu dear I am thinking wat to do to get over this .. bcoz right now I am not at all in a state to write the soji ss.. very much disturbed..😭😭..
no good news from any side for us soji and neha adhvik fans😭..

Edited by nami9j - 9 years ago
rajji.soham thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have done all the possible search on my search engine to find the sohni resturant in canada, the one i have found is already closed but i dont think its the same as its a bit old one.I think this new one is a stuppid silly one which is not very popular and want this one to close soon aswell, I know i have been mean and cruel but what to do I love my sojji so much and the owners hurt me a lot by naming it sohni.
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ya me too just now I watched da article .. I couldn't believe diz .😲.wat a. Crap restaurant... I think somewhere would have happen mistake ..no chance maybe article would be wrong.. I think they might be post wrong article instead of sohum  -rajji 😉Really pathetic😛
nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This article had realy made me very depresed.. 
But then i calmly thought over it n the only thing came in my mind is that such materislistic things really dont matter n dat too of soham bani jodi who hardly has any fans of their jodi.. morever they r not a jodi also..

And we soji fans love soji madly and crazily.. and we have already  long back opened huge place for soji in our heart😉😃.. n it does not need to be inaugrated as soji has themselves entered in our heart directly😛
Soji have made big big place in our heart and they stay in it.. not just stay but soji rules our heart.. and this place can never be changed, closed or removed from our heart as it is gonna stay forever😊... 
Love Soji forever❤️😊
yamuna_1990 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajji.soham

I wouldn't be surprised if this happed back in 2013 march - june time but now ?. Please forgive me for saying this but what if adhvik and shefali come as a couple in some show later . if there is a crazy fan like this there could be a crazy producer as well.

@ bold ..and that's my worst nightmare😕...if any such thing happen ...god knows what i will do with that producer..😡
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ohhh...my ...god who is d owner of diz silly restaurant i will meet him and ask "where he get dis stupid idea his restaurant name soham bani " i think he doesnt want his restaurant running well dats way he did diz.
And dis week i got upseting news diz one latest