Snehal23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i just saw news channel n one of the politian leaders say some words about rape crime n its become very big n high lighted news n some of the poltian also said that tv is the big medm to connect with people n if they r handling such sensitive issue they must be careful while handling it n kuch bhi galat ya aisa waisa dekhaya toh unke khelaf strick action liya jayega uff, hope AS handle this issue carefully  😕 firstly toh aisa sensetive issue wala track lana ke nahi chaheye tha spl jaab yeh issue bohut bada mudda ban chuka hai in india all i can say is best of luck AS, hope u can handle this track well nahi toh bagwan he malik hai tumhara

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

As is very chaloo. He is taking this news for the publicity of his seriel😲
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: muskiii

As is very chaloo. He is taking this news for the publicity of his seriel😲

I guess you didn't understood what she was trying to say.

TM I guess already AS must have spoken to big peoples, channels and everyone before showing it so I think we should leave it to him about this call, we should just see the show and forget it.Edited by beautiful_heart - 9 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i am sure AS must have thought about it well
he is not a person to take drastic actions 
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
that ass AS has not talked to anyone or thought this through beyond trying to ape what is currently being shown in some shows with decent/good trps. What is being shown? Strong women standing up for themselves and having self respect. One such show has shown the heroine leave her husband and not come back even though he is sorry, repentant and realises he did wrong. What did he do? He called her characterless and a loose woman. Another show has shown a woman not keep quiet when a male family member kept trying to touch her inappropriately and go further.. Another has had the dragon saas throw her own son out of the house and advise her bahu to stand up to her husband and not meekly take how he treats her.
So shukla here has taken it up several notches alll the way up to marital rape, the ass🤢. It is not a stand alone crime in india. But does that mean its ok and that he should show jm falling in love with raja and the two romancing later on??!!😲🤢

Does it mean that just coz its not a crime its not wrong? How appalling if he shows the victim fall in love with her rapist further down the line in the show.
How equally appalling if he shows that madhu is faking it. India has a terrible record of victims of sexual violence not being believed or being blamed themselves. He will be just re-enforcing this attitude. 🤢 shame on him!!

He has shown himself to be a shameful and chaloo guy already by showing in the past rk forcing madhu to have an abortion and then show her miscarrying instead BUT THEN, showed rk to sad about it!! Kuch bhi haan...the male lead of the show can do ANY and all disgusting  lowest of the low things and then have a 180 degree turnaround and be the hero, have the heroine fall in love with him.

Hope nautanki is fined BIG time if he shows madhu faking it or if raja is a rapist and madhu falls in love with him. He is an idiot because how on earth is there even a remotely believable come back to these two being a couple if raja is a rapist or madhu is faking??. Does he really think trp audience will accept either??
Edited by Panthera - 9 years ago