sonia871 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Now its clear shlok has selected his father than aastha...

Why is staying in agnihotri house? She should forget all badlav ki andhi toofan...n go Bach to her home!

The need of hour!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i would love her to leave  but this time not before revealing Naranjans true colors.  
She  then should walk out  call him a coward for using his wife then leave shlok  to show him what  he agreed to 
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes I wanted to make this post and you did that
Before shlok chases her out she should leave
But no!! She is massaging him
But that's okay!! She should leave him when he gets to know about his culprit baba
And I don't want aastha to give any damn about shlok after leaving him
Arrghhh shlok you are getting on to my nerves
This is the limit
After hurting aastha so much you are saying ''I didn't mean to hurt you''
Come on aastha!! You should leave after changing this bloody traditions and crushing NA's pride
Shlok should suffer for what he did earlier and what he is doing now and what's he gonna do in future with aastha (hurting her and crushing her dreams!! She is not your toy to play and kick her off when you wish)
Celestia3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
no  i don't want she to leave...she had many occasions for it...if she had to leave she could have left when shlok revealed his true face in sr 1...the moment he called her parayi...now she knows that its NA's plan...she should show NA her influence on shlok more and should reveal his real face
Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I ws realy happy when she dint hug him bk today😃 sm more time b4 she realises she hs to leave!
miac thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I saw guys choose mother over wife ,did worse things also in real life..none of them left their husband for that..its life's reality .couldn't watch epi so don't know what happened. .
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aastha should leave the house .Before she is thrown out of the house by his beloved husband .I could make not sense of Shlok dialogues he says Aastha is his life .Then he says his baba is imp.He cannot take a stand.Loving and respecting your parents it's good .But that does not mean your wife does not hold any imp in your life. Shlok behavior is nothing related to NA character and what kind of person he is . Shlok behavior and the way he said he will select baba without thinking for a sec .Shows is love for Aastha is weak . How long CV's will show heroines doing social service .They can show a flawed heroine .It's better Aastha leave Shlok.Before it's too late .   Edited by VIMAL.M - 9 years ago
VIMAL.SM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishaa3

I ws realy happy when she dint hug him bk today😃 sm more time b4 she realises she hs to leave!

I was also happy to see Aastha did not hug him back ðŸ˜ƒ.

Shlok needs to understand the value of Aastha. Separation is must.
VIMAL.SM thumbnail

Originally posted by: miac

I saw guys choose mother over wife ,did worse things also in real life..none of them left their husband for that..its life's reality .couldn't watch epi so don't know what happened. .

I have seen couple getting divorced because of too much interference of parents .
raji_sudha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishaa3

True I really felt the same .But I literally cry with her .shrenu performed so well in that scene