Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past Thread #25 Extn ** Khushi, I... ** P 119, Ep 274 (Page 79)

Post Reply New Post

Page 79 of 139

DurgaS

IF-Dazzler

DurgaS

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit. 

Episode 250 - 251 

Kahaan hai? 

Mere khamosh kamre mein chupke se aake
Gungunanewali wo jhankaar kahaan hai?
Kahaan hai timtimaate taare?
Deewar pe lagke, itraata Salman kahaan hai?

Mere berang almari par karke kabzaa
Usme bhare huye chamkile rang kahaan hai?
Kahaan hai wo shaitani mizaaj?
Mere dil ko choota wo alhad muskaan kahaan hai?

Jab wo khud rahe door, toh kyun poochta hai man
Jo kare baar baar pareshaan, wo kahaan hai?
Kahaan hai wo raahat, ke main chal diya door?
Aise mein dil ko milta chain kahaan hai?

Translation:

Stealthily entering my quiet room
And humming, where's that wind chime?
Where are the twinkling stars?
Where is that boastful Salman on the wall?

Taking possession of my colourless wardrobe
And filled with shiny colours, where are they?
Where is that mischievous temperament? 
Where is that naughty smile that touches my heart?

When she herself stays far, then why does the heart ask
The one who harasses time and again, where is she?
Where is the relief that I am going far?
Where is the peace of mind that I should be having now?

Edited by DurgaS - 19 July 2014 at 12:01am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AKADaarwenwiwyJaveria3991soharadivsarunfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blast from the Past Thread #25 Extn ** Khushi, I... ** P 119, Ep 274 (Page 79)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indi52

IF-Sizzlerz

indi52

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarwen

Originally posted by indi52

episode 265

the breath was always key, at the core of story. saansey ruk jaygi, hamari dhadkane ek ho jaati hai, acidity, dhakdhak. there were many ways the breath came and gave life to story. what a breezy start..

the feeling is to real, it seems to galvanize him, he gets up from the floor, and tries to reach up and look at the other side through the ventilator... a kiss by a poolside flashes through their minds... I remember you used the same word in your teej episode take. perfectly apt. His life sort of drifted in vacuum till she entered it and he came alive.
you remembered? Embarrassed i did too. i looked for that word for quite a while on teej as he started running to catch her, jumping up, leaping over steps... as though suddenly brought to life...

he's trying to reach her, calling out, straining against the wall, possibly already thinking how to break it down... LOLthis attitude of getting things done was so much fun to watch.
i love it. this active thing about him, the get on with it. so unlike the usual dither i see in most characters we create... and he is not just angry and abrupt... his mind is always looking to solve things, get to a better place... remember how he approached akash's forlorn and lilting lovelorn look?... if this deal means so much to you, let's get it done... he is essentially a positive character who believes things can be made better... just that the betrayal was so deep at a young age, he has set up a barricade thick and trenchant and he appears to be without hope... i never think of him as a pessimist. a pessimist will never try so assiduously to make things better.

he nods with the sweetest smile and then, "dhoond liya tumne." the delivery was outstanding i thought... crisp, cool and dense, with wonder and love in it. That dhoondh liya I could happily go on searching forver what all for hidden in it.
actually, this is the crux of the story almost at one level... and certainly one canm look at the whole search for asr and the finding of him as ametaphor for the search one has for love... even oneself... i don't know but i think 266 will be about that for me.

the breath... the wind... khushi and asr to me were always about life. never death. to be immortalised they did not need to die like heer ranjha, romeo juliet, laila majnu... they were the lovers of our times who could rave rant fight scream misunderstand nahin understand and love deeply passionately imaginatively, emotionally, physically,
with telepathy, and in a way be in the moment and yet transcendent. so true. this love story is positive and leaves you happy and optimistic. i think there is a general notion that if it is deep and tragic only then does it become timeless. Gone with the wind. Wuthering Heights. Even Love Story. These two proved this adage completely wrong.
the great love stories end in separation or death and i have often wondered about that. it's as if we are too scared to trust ourselves with happiness... running to the refuge of something sad, something that hitches the emotions and takes things to a heightened level imposed from the outside... then all will be well or something... i adore the story of asr and khushi because they both dare to live... even try and be normal.,.. maybe they will also become a bit boring in time, but i have no doubt every once in a while this thing that keeps us glued and in dhakdhalk will return and wham the scene. they are the closest thing i know to a true story of love that one can actually happen to you. and i feel in saying yes to life it is somehow true to love. dying is simpler than living and loving.
and i am so glad the inherent excitement of love was felt under normal circumstances and did not need the seasoning of illness, murder, mortality.

It was so so sweet Indi di. And such a beautiful flow of thoughts. The I love you episode I wanted to watch alone. Enjoy in private. But for this one I wish we could all be sitting together and pausing each second. Then talking , giggling, swooning, marvelling over it all together. So the next best thing I talked a lot throughout. There is such a joy in sharing this happiness with you all. In reading what you have to say. In knowing you felt so happy watching Khushi and Arnav meet again. Thank you.

thanks so much, rhea... sweet, huh? LOLhave chatted madly above... ah let's giggle and swoon and fall apart... through these beautiful episodes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aarwenwiwy

Javeria3991

IF-Rockerz

Javeria3991

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DurgaS

Episode 250 - 251 

Kahaan hai? 

Translation:

Where is that proud Salman on the wall?

wow this is another fantastic poem. You have penned down Arnav's thoughts very well on finding his room back to dullness and colorless. I love the banner of the poem, its beautiful. Clap Clap Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DurgaSwiwy

supriya.arshi

IF-Dazzler

supriya.arshi

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 8:59am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aarwenHorizonDurgaSwiwyindi52.ArshiHamesha.

wiwy

IF-Rockerz

wiwy

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DurgaS

Episode 250 - 251 

Kahaan hai? 

Translation:

Where is that proud Salman on the wall?

Beautiful expression of Arnav's thoughts Durgey as they unfold. I can feel his eyes searching the room for her and his heart beating for jo kare baar baar pareshan for without her even his gussa is pointless, leave alone his happiness. Lovely edit too. Great work D!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DurgaS

Horizon

IF-Dazzler

Horizon

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Then they hugged...and the magic envelops us!

The love story of ASR and Khushi that dawned in the sprawling corridors of an august mansion reached a specific crescendo in a grim warehouse. It perhaps represented their long and arduous journey. In an impromptu phone call he would confess his love for her almost as his last wish with NO hope to see or hear her again. But there is an intangible, dynamic force in love that brought them together at an unforeseeable place.

Gust of wind as a divine emissary, they sensed, almost foresaw each other being there. When they found themselves just few meters apart, after almost being swept away by a fierce gale, their eyes conversed, their hearts sung. A distraught Khushi always worries him endless.. he has to make sure if she is OK.. "theek ho thum" (are you OK?) he asked ... oh the girl is certainly NOT OK..ever since she is caught in the whirlpool of his intense gaze...all the days and months of agony need to find a solace right here in his arms... she leapt like there is NO tomorrow.. .. their frames clasped to revel in, savor every micro second of that moment...a unison that is much preordained!

That day

In torrents it poured

of her unyielding zest and his deep unrest

Wrapped was his insulating hand

around her fragile waist

bore into her soul

his persuading, seeking, searching, eyes..

a seethe.. and a whisper left mute..

theek ho thum??

That day

Just as she prayed to her peerless confidant

He wafted in rooting there still

Khushi he crooned .. out set her soft feet

crashing onto his frame

her fulcrum..

to allay...to pour.. to bury.. all her din

No baroque words..

no placatory signs

a gnawing wince on his visage

theek ho thum??

Many suns blazed

many a moons crossed

autumn bids adieu

as spring heralds

Into his frozen dew drop

storms in her beaming ray

a rainbow gleams

as darkness dispelled away

In a dusty desolate dungeon

She dashed

to clutch onto every of his grain

submitting hers..

His hands entwined

submerging in an embrace

A unison in abandon...

Becos

Today

A rip.. a roar..

the tide touched its shore

a melody set root

the whisper wasn't left mute

"theek ho thum"??!!

Edited by Horizon - 17 July 2014 at 6:02pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kizh72InspiredSoulaarwenIpoonaDurgaScinthiann1758vandana1965wiwyshikha208div26Katelyn.ArshiHamesha.indi52sohara

Horizon

IF-Dazzler

Horizon

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ArshiHamesha]

The DOOR of Love and Hate which became a DORI in between Arnav and Khushi... A journey through this door makes this eternal love story a saga of complete FAITH with this feeling which brings joy within with beliefs and trusts in many shapes...

Door is  an element through which she entered in Sheesh Mahal...Hate...seeped in with love both sides..and he entered  her home holding her in his arms after guest house scene ...Love seeped in with Hate ...she entered before that twice in his RM with her right foot in...LOVE & HATE mixed together...Living within walls of his territory where he can keep her in red avatar and throw her out of the door in the rain...He entered Guest house ...Love and concern seeped in...He closed his door on her when Anjali brought her in...Hate seeped in feeling presence of LOVE in his heart...He comes back to bring her...LOVE &HATE mixed with ego that how come she is taking space in his world, in his heart...He opens his home door when she walks in as a winner and he gets his first defeat ...gets gelled in and intimidate her with his protective shell hovering her while closing seat belt within closed doors...and he opens the door to throw her out in the muddy slush...to show her how can a girl like her got up on his neves...seeping into HATE starting noticing her , caring her as he walks back to find her..yes she has indeed opened the door of Raizada's heart...he gets relieved seeing her safe but  LOVE to see that she does feel something too and same as him...indeed Raizada is in jail behind door...with this Dhunno...

Now she hides under these doors within chambers of his heart..in his car...and he searches for her in jungle...LOVE has seeped in with DEEP attachment which made her to bring a smile of his face by kissing his lips with her sweetness Jalaibi...and he couldn't handle that much LOVE and asked her "Hato.." just couples of hrs before..

He closed the door throwing her in the dark night feeling so vulnerable that she she has started seeing true face of ASR...and can reach to ARNAV...that easily just by her smile...How could you...???

He is getting inebriated with each step towards this door with LOVE written on it...and he saw slipping that tear from her eyes too with one droplet...right on his heart

He gets surprised and throws her out of his car ...after beating goons...but then embrace her in his HEART while resisting it in the hospital and feeling guilty...gives her ultimate LOVE of protection of her hand by closing all doors of insecurities for her  and both leaves from opposite doors with longing of LOVE...NO HATE

But now door has opened and she has entered so struggle starts with LOVE and temporarily  COMMITMENT with La...which ends up with seeping denial...no hate or Love just simply DENIAL...Fadak nahin padta...fadak padta hai...She opened her heart's door but his denial shatters her in million  pieces which opens the door of evil ... and this war of denial  breaks both of them...she closed the door ...by putting blame on her and excused herself from even daring to open this door...He gets smitten and hurt even hurting her ...a door of repentance open within...but strongly more than ever.

Now destiny opens the new door bringing sun shine, and she pours her heart out which makes him open his heart but in front of wrong person...a temporary commitment door gets closed with the opening of new door of  hopes...

Both finds ways of entering and leaving this door when one fine night he smilingly opened his hidden door of LOVE for her and sees her in other's embrace...He turns around but doesn't close the door behind him...He drags her this side of the door but when he makes her enter forcefully closed it from inside ...so she remained in but on the other side of the glass door which needs to be shattered...

Her smile made through his Glass door and he opened the deepest desirous door for her after she opens hers in her inebriated form with shaky hands...HEART BEATS with deep seeping love makes it's place within...for Hamesha

Pull and  push of this door continues till he opens his car door again to drag her out to find the cause of this glass door and the reason of putting in between em...She gets suffocated along with him behind this glass but she takes the plunge with him to get wounded and shatters this glass door...baat aapki hai..kissi aur ki nahin...

And he opens his  with his confession"I love u" ...and that breaks the locks of all doors by shattering all glasses of suffocations...in between them...indeed this DOOR was  DORI in between them...since Hamesha..

QUOTE]

That's a fabulous piece Faiqa, nicely connecting all the times of opening ad closing of doors.. very intuitive to connect even the car door.. such an integral part of their love story..
It seems it was all about only one door.. the door to his heart.. and she happened to have the key to it since long...that he wanted to throw.. phenk do.. but the gritty girl hung on to it..
loved how you set it up with her entering of the bhool bhulayya initially.. but she was able to find him in that maze finally.. dhoodh liya tumne.. 
Very interesting writing faiqa.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vandana1965shikha208.ArshiHamesha.

aarwen

Goldie

aarwen

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Horizon

Then they hugged...and the magic envelops us!

The love story of ASR and Khushi that dawned in the sprawling corridors of an august mansion reached a specific crescendo in a grim warehouse. It perhaps represented their long and arduous journey. In an impromptu phone call he would confess his love for her almost as his last wish with NO hope to see or hear her again. But there is an intangible, dynamic force in love that brought them together at an unforeseeable place.

Gust of wind as a divine emissary, they sensed, almost foresaw each other being there. When they found themselves just few meters apart, after almost being swept away by a fierce gale, their eyes conversed, their hearts sung. A distraught Khushi always worries him endless.. he has to make sure if she is OK.. "theek ho thum" he asked ... oh the girl is certainly NOT OK..ever since she is caught in the whirlpool of his intense gaze...all the days and months of agony need to find a solace right here in his arms... she leapt like there is NO tomorrow.. .. their frames clasped to revel in, savor every micro second of that moment...a unison that is much preordained!

That day

In torrents it poured

of her unyielding zest and his deep unrest

Wrapped was his insulating hand

around her fragile waist

bore into her soul

his persuading, seeking, searching, eyes..

theek ho thum??

That day

Just as she prayed to her peerless confidant

He wafted in rooting there still

Khushi he crooned .. out set her soft feet

crashing onto his frame

her fulcrum..

to allay...to pour.. to bury.. all her din

No baroque words..

no placatory signs

a gnawing wince on his visage