Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past Thread #25 Extn ** Khushi, I... ** P 119, Ep 274 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 138

Horizon

IF-Dazzler

Horizon

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Episode 258

Khushi, I Love you.

Kidnapped

There is an air of confusion, worry and sadness in the Raizada Mansion; it is felt by everyone especially Di and Khushi.

Where is he?

It's the time of year, which brings this depression to the entire Raizada household; the time of celebrating the birthday of their mother who is no more.

The air is heavy and they have followed certain traditions that have been set for this occasion and Arnav leaves, he can't take part in it. 

He must be alone...to suffer in silence.

His working trip to London was perfect opportunity to leave this depressive place.

There are memories that you can't hide from and that travel with you no matter where you go, but still he runs.

Khushi has tried to stop him knowing that even though this timing may be wrong she insists he must know her truth.  She wants her husband to have all faith in her; she is innocent of her crime.

He wants to believe her so he returns to hear her confession but

To no avail and with a painful farewell, he leaves to go to London or so we think.

A wife's intuition says something is wrong she feels it to the depths of her soul.  She received a text but something just doesn't feel right. 

The Raizada household's air is so thick with the worry that exudes from the pores of his wife and a pregnant Di.

A lie helps to mask the truth and Di finally succumbs to relief.

But it doesn't last long when a rotund eavesdropper overhears and during his confused version of revelation to his sister, Di overhears that her Chote has not reached London.

Hyperventilation, tears and a pregnant woman causes chaos and they all under the direction of Akhash Bhai bring Anjali to her room.

The room is filled with questions...where is he? How come he hasn't contacted her?  He knows she worries.  He has deviated from his normal routine.

They must call the Police.

An evil deviant BIL hears this and slowly backs out of the room.

Akash makes the call to the Police and then...

The phone rings.

Who is calling so late?

Anjali answers and you see her worried look and fretting position go to sitting straight up hearing her Chote's voice.

"Chote?"

A disheveled Arnav says all is well and explains that the deal changed and now he is in Scotland.  He speaks with all the family where he is reprimanded and asked to bring home gifts.  When he speaks to his brother, Akash, he lets him know he will let him in on all the details of the secret deal later on.  He also tells him that his reception is poor where he is and may not be in touch and he asks him to take care of his wife and sister. 

Akash says to Arnav speak to Khushi.

Arnav's eyes widen a bit, what will he say? Hers are a little tentative almost asking does he really want to speak with me?

They left in an awkward situation and an incomplete revelation of truth.

She walks away from the family, a little more private, places the phone on her ear and he swallows as he waits to hear her voice.

Her eyes brim with tears and he knows she won't say anything.  

He knows what he must do.

"Khushi?" Her eyes widen, how did he know she was already on the other end of the phone?  He just knows.  He gently spoke her name and that was all it took for the tears to fall.  Her breathing labored by the pain she feels. She reaches to hold the phone with her another hand too, as if hugging the phone is holding him tight.

He answers her quietness with his affirmation of being fine; he is alright.  He says to her, "Please don't cry."  And as she cradles the phone tightly, a little ASR comes out when he firmly states, "Khushi, bas, enough, just stop. Khushi, stop crying."

Still no words from her, just tears and he knows he must tell her, 

who knows what will happen?

"Khushi, Khushi mein...Khushi mein woh.."

She tightens her grip on the phone.

"Khushi, I love you!"

Her eyes go wide, tears fall and he looks relieved as he waits for her response. His face softened, his look not so tense almost cathartic these words for him.  No longer the stone cold heart but a heart that has allowed the ice to melt and feel his emotions.  His situation was dangerous but nothing more dangerous to him then his love for Khushi.   

He had freed himself from the bondage of pain and fell in love. 

Now he had to free himself from the ropes which bound him to the chair and the revolver aimed at his head. 

He's been Kidnapped.

Those Last Words

If your life was turned upside down, taken from your normal routine, disrupted and thrown into a world of darkness what would be your last words?

Those last words?

If you didn't know whether you would live or die, what words would you say? 

Those last words?

Would you rehash old memories and harbor ill feelings or would you follow your heart and intuition?

Those last words?

Would every memory be cherished and the stone cold heart melt away?

Those last words?

Would everything you felt inside, all the hurt and pain you longed to disappear, would you set it free?

Those last words?

Would the truth that was revealed through her eyes be accepted?

Those last words?

Her presence felt through the receiver, she says no words, but you know she is there.  "Khushi."

Those last words?

Tears streaming down her face, you know it and feel her pain.

Those last words?

You reassure her you are fine, stop crying, small talk.

Your pain united.

Your hearts united.

Those last words?

Tied and bound, revolver at your head, is this what it takes to say

Those last words?

"Khushi, I love you."

Cynthia, Brilliant beyond...

That alliterating poem.. caught the crux of his/ their emotions at the finest level.. what it took to say those words... a truth like a life and death.. or even beyond those for him to say.. and for her to hear..
I am dumbstruck Cynthia.. beautifully put..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758KatelynwiwyArshiHamesha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blast from the Past Thread #25 Extn ** Khushi, I... ** P 119, Ep 274 (Page 7)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Horizon

IF-Dazzler

Horizon

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wiwy

Arnav says "Khushi I love you"

Its too much to sink in, all she wants is to have him back...to continue to live her dream, to remain thirsty for his love...if that is what it means, let it be so...

A VM by meEmbarrassed

Oh Wiwy,
Its "RAINING" beauty here.. just read Cynthia.. and ye aap ka.. my little heart is just overwhelmed..
Lilting "pyaasi" song and breathtaking "barsaat" visuals you have added to it.. rain and thirst very intimately associated.. just like these  two.. fantastic vm.

above in red.. hai na.. she would be willing to remain thirsty for his love all her life.. what gratification .. its pouring heavily uet she remains thirsty .. may be becos his love showers without any forecast??:)
Beautiful wiwy.

wiwyKatelynArshiHameshaindi52

Horizon

IF-Dazzler

Horizon

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Indi, Faiqa, Durga,Kate,Supriya, Horizon you ladies outdue yourselves everytime we open a new thread.Star
Ritu what a vm masterStar you are becoming!  Rhea I must include you too in this creative team.  You all inspire me to try things I would never think of doing!  Bravo to all of you!ClapClap
I love you all and forgive me if I missed anyone.

Oh, pardon I didn't do anything my dear.. just sit in the gallery.. and enjoying all the ladies here with silken touches breezing past cover drives.. that includes you..in my native cricket language..

Edited by Horizon - 13 June 2014 at 11:24pm

cinthiann1758KatelynwiwyArshiHamesha

Horizon

IF-Dazzler

Horizon

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarwen

Had to use the I love you scene for my VM in keeping with the tradition started by Faiqa and Wiwy. Indi di's telephone company comments made me use this song. The song is from a mobile phone commercial. The original video has Hrithik Roshan and Sonam Kapoor and is very fresh and sweet.
My 2nd attempt at VM making.. Hope you like it Smile..

Very sweet Rhea. Faiqa is right, time capsule indeed.. beautifully encrypted..
Haven't heard this song before.. it almost sounds like purani jeans..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758aarwenwiwyindi52ArshiHamesha

sohara

IF-Sizzlerz

sohara

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Awesome thread.
You guys are doing a fab job to keep BFTP alive. can't contribute much because of the hectic AD.
Sorry guys, couldn't join you because of our holly night of Shab-e-baarat, what we celebrated yesterday. And kept fast today and yesterday as well. 
My cousins are in my home town. So tomorrow and sunday will be busy with them.
Can't read any of the post. But I'll try to read for sure.
I also wrote some in words. Gonna post it if i get some time.
Keep rocking and enjoy the love confession of my sexy boy.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758aarwenwiwyindi52ArshiHamesha

indi52

IF-Sizzlerz

indi52

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

i am astonished at what a show has gone and made me do. did i ever imagine when i heard of this strange thing called youtube where the world i am definitely not a part of "uplaods"? teehee, looks like my planet is confused and dashing into other people's universes. but what the.

heard this song a few days back. of course instantly fell for the words and thought of asr khushi, i liked the smooth pace and the dreamy singing. taking that as a sign, he he, i started making the video. no idea really what it would all lead to, but ha, while working on the thread, it struck me night before last... why, of course...

hope you enjoy the vm. my other favourite voice, atif aslam, who i think perfectly matches the feel and mood and time-spirit and "hit" of barun is here. the words feel so right.

i could not have made a single vm without the astonishing and immense kindness of katelyn. really, lady, i just feel so terribly touched by your generosity and the mad pagal things you do for people you've never even met... maybe someday we'll look at what all we really did get thanks to a good looking man, a crazy love story and a rather beautiful girl.

yesterday i sent you a moan about sound from singapore and in 20 minutes from the other side of the planet you had replied with a solution... i went to macmost and got the answers i needed... kya boloon ab.

in many ways we say i love you to those around us... i feel so, okay i shall use heavy word, blessed, to have felt this love right here. and madam wiwy trendsetter jelly maker, many thanks too. supriya actually broke my fear of edits, now you guys do this vm thing. lub you all.

the song is from a movie called ramaiya vastavaiya, i haven't seen it. but was very pleasantly surprised to read that a woman has written it... her name is priya pancha. shreya ghoshal and atif a sing, music is by sachin jigar. i am pretty unfamiliar with these names, other than the singers'.

this copyright thing bothers me... i do hope this is not considered uh huh in any way... because it is not meant to be.

i found a couple of translations on the net... it's hard to translate the song because of the emotion thing... i have modified something i found. though the word bairiyaa has a meaning, a sense and a "love", the smell of earth and skin in it, and a non urban texture, a "reach" emotionally which enemy just doesn't have...

here's the translation... cyn, kate... others... hope it helps.

re baandhe
it ties
(three times)

aise mohe baandhe
ties me in such a way

haan mohe baandhe wo nainon ki dor se
yes,he ties me with the thread of his eyes

hai yeh pyaar kaisa
what sort of love is thsi

is kaa raaz hai kya bol de
tell me what is its secret

keh bhi de...
do tell me...

kabhi sakun, kabhi laage bala hai
feels like peace at times, at times a problem this

kabhi duaa, kabhi laage halaa hai
at times a blessing, at times poison it seems like

nainon se ye kya ho chala hai
what' going on with these eyes

bariyan ho bairiyaa mujhe sataa na bairiya
enemy, o my enemy, don't trouble me o enemy

kaisi yeh peer jo raatein jaage
what is this pain that keeps me up at night

taaron ko chhantey re
and makes me count the stars

how is this pain that stays awake through nights

raatein jaage aur taaron ko chhaante re
stays awake and counts the stars

palkon ki dibiyon mein rehte
in the little boxes of eyelids

khwaab hai udne ko kehte
there is a dream that asks me to fly

haathon se chhuta chhuta chala hai jiya
my heart has slipped out of my hand

bairiya
o enemy

bairiyan o bairiya mujhe sataa na bairiya
enemy, o enemy do not trouble me o enemy

udne lagi hai khamoshi se baaton ki parchiyaan
shadows of words have begun to fly silently

udne lagi hai khamoshi se khamoshi se baaton ki parchhiyaan
shadows of words have begun to fly silently, in silence

hone lagi aadhi aadhay aankhon se hi kai baatein
many incomplete conversations do eyes make

sansein jalaaye ishq ki sardiyaan bairiyaa...
The breath is burnt by the winter/shivers of love, o enemy

bairiyan o bairiyaa mujhe sata na bairiya
enemy, o enemy, do not trouble me o enemy

kabhi duaa kabhi kabhi hala
at times blessing, at times poison

bairiyan o bairiya bairiya...
enemy, o enemy..

Edited by indi52 - 20 June 2014 at 10:09am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kizh72InspiredSoulaarwencinthiann1758vandana1965wiwyArshiHamesha

aarwen

Goldie

aarwen

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Beautiful Indi di.. Whatever you do I become more a fan of you.. I love you Embarrassed

The song is lovely haven't heard it before.. And all the scenes that you used when the bairiyaan line was playing ClapClapClap

cinthiann1758wiwyindi52ArshiHamesha

kizh72

kizh72

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

i am astonished at what a show has gone and made me do. did i ever imagine when i heard of this strange thing called youtube where the world i am definitely not a part of "uplaods"? teehee, looks like my planet is confused and dashing into other people's universes. but what the.

heard this song a few days back. of course instantly fell for the words and thought of asr khushi, i liked the smooth pace and the dreamy singing. taking that as a sign, he he, i started making the video. no idea really what it would all lead to, but ha, while working on the thread, it struck me night before last... why, of course...

hope you enjoy the vm. my other favourite voice, atif aslam, who i think perfectly matches the feel and mood and time-spirit and "hit" of barun is here. the words feel so right.

i could not have made a single vm without the astonishing and immense kindness of katelyn. really, lady, i just feel so terribly touched by your generosity and the mad pagal things you do for people you've never even met... maybe someday we'll look at what all we really did get thanks to a good looking man, a crazy love story and a rather beautiful girl.

yesterday i sent you a moan about sound from singapore and in 20 minutes from the other side of the planet you had replied with a solution... i went to macmost and got the answers i needed... kya boloon ab.

in many ways we say i love you to those around us... i feel so, okay i shall use heavy word, blessed, to have felt this love right here. and madam wiwy trendsetter jelly maker, many thanks too. supriya actually broke my fear of edits, now you guys do this vm thing. lub you all.

the song is from a movie called ramaiya vastavaiya, i haven't seen it. but was very pleasantly surprised to read that a woman has written it... her name is priya pancha. shreya ghoshal and atif a sing, music is by sachin jigar. i am pretty unfamiliar with these names, other than the singers'.

this copyright thing bothers me... i do hope this is not considered uh huh in any way... because it is not meant to be.

i found a couple of translations on the net... it's hard to translate the song because of the emotion thing... i have modified something i found. though the word bairiyaa has a meaning, a sense and a "love", the smell of earth and skin in it, and a non urban texture, a "reach" emotionally which enemy just doesn't have...

here's the translation... cyn, kate... others... hope it helps.

re baandhe
it ties
(three times)

aise mohe baandhe
ties me in such a way

haan mohe baandhe wo nainon ki dor se
yes,he ties me with the thread of his eyes

hai yeh pyaar kaisa
what sort of love is thsi

is kaa raaz hai kya bol de
tell me what is its secret

keh bhi de...
do tell me...

kabhi sakun, kabhi laage bala hai
feels like peace at times, at times a problem this

kabhi duaa, kabhi laage halaa hai
at times a blessing, at times poison it seems like

nainon se ye kya ho chala hai
what' going on with these eyes

bariyan ho bairiyaa mujhe sataa na bairiya
enemy, o my enemy, don't trouble me o enemy

what is this pain that keeps me up at night

taaron ko chhantey re
and makes me count the stars

how is this pain that stays awake through nights

raatein jaage aur taaron ko chhaante re
stays awake and counts the stars

palkon ki dibiyon mein rehte
in the little boxes of eyelids

khwaab hai udne ko kehte
there is a dream that asks me to fly

haathon se chhuta chhuta chala hai jiya
my heart has slipped out of my hand

bairiya
o enemy

bairiyan o bairiya mujhe sataa na bairiya
enemy, o enemy do not trouble me o enemy

udne lagi hai khamoshi se baaton ki parchiyaan
shadows of words have begun to fly silently

udne lagi hai khamoshi se khamoshi se baaton ki parchhiyaan
shadows of words have begun to fly silently, in silence

hone lagi aadhi aadhay aankhon se hi kai baatein
many incomplete conversations do eyes make

sansein jalaaye ishq ki sardiyaan bairiyaa...
The breath is burnt by the winter/shivers of love, o enemy

kabhi duaa kabhi kabhi hala
at times blessing, at times poison

bairiyan o bairiya bairiya...
enemy, o enemy..

Indi di, wow, haven't heard this song before. Just landed in apna bharat mahan this morning, brain feels as if its still crossing the atlantic! And here I'm on IF!!!!! The best antidote for jet lag?!!!
Beautiful!
Keep them coming.

Edited by kizh72 - 13 June 2014 at 11:49pm

cinthiann1758wiwyindi52ArshiHamesha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top