Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past Thread #25 Extn ** Khushi, I... ** P 100, Ep 271 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 101

cinthiann1758

Goldie

cinthiann1758

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Indi, Faiqa, Durga,Kate,Supriya, Horizon you ladies outdue yourselves everytime we open a new thread.Star
Ritu what a vm masterStar you are becoming!  Rhea I must include you too in this creative team.  You all inspire me to try things I would never think of doing!  Bravo to all of you!ClapClap
I love you all and forgive me if I missed anyone.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aarwenwiwyJaveria3991KatelynArshiHameshasohara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blast from the Past Thread #25 Extn ** Khushi, I... ** P 100, Ep 271 (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cinthiann1758

Goldie

cinthiann1758

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
ooops!
Originally posted by BarunDiwani

bautiful thread once again ladies!!!

Front page is gorgeous, great opening lines!

D, as always you deliver another great poem!

Kate, love the gifs and great audio, uff that voice and his "I love you"...best i've ever hear by anyone on TV or Movies or anything

Faiqa, loved your confessions piece and you dwelve into there "love you" from before. But more imp ClapClapClap great VM! great job capturing all thos moments of this love

Indi, your piece on Khushi transforming into a woman is just ugh! how you've captured the moment, esp as she walks away holding that phone close to her heart. that need to be alone with him and that phone and those three words...also how you linked stars falling in her dupatta and the bangle scene...while those were perfect for our jhalli filmy girl, this suttle scene is apt for our grown up "woman"...thanks for this beaut

Rhea, i'm totally in awe of your blue and pink convo b/w their hearts...sigh... i've been actually working on a piece for Anniversary(te he which is obviously not gonna make itLOL)...but ONE day i will finish it and its similarly required me to go through their journey and how they fell deeper in this "well of love" gradually...
you write so beautifully and its suchan origional way to express Arshi's feelings, loved every word...mmmuuwaaas for this!

Cyn,Those last words...better not be urs! great great peice. i'm ROFL at the last line "Tied and bound, it this what it takesLOL" MR.ASR? Brill piece, loved it!!

Good to see you!  It would be nice to see him tied and bound with all of us in the room!  ooopsEmbarrassed

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 13 June 2014 at 1:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wiwyKatelynArshiHamesha

cinthiann1758

Goldie

cinthiann1758

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IssK.

Originally posted by cinthiann1758

"Your pain united, Your hearts united"...so in sync it's unbelievable! Feeling her presence on the phone without a word spoken...sheer beauty, sheer stomach churning love, right there. I love this scene!!!

Lovely writing, Cynth!!

Thanks IssK so good to see you!  Me too my heart was pounding in disbelief that he finally admitted his love and then I said uh oh, something is happening to him.  

IssK.wiwyKatelynArshiHameshaindi52sohara

aarwen

aarwen

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

A journey to Confession...

http://youtu.be/BDD0r_RfHuk

Faiqa this is wonderful. And so long.. You must have spent so much time on this.. Lovely moments and fit so well with the music. The words you wrote brought tears to my eyes. And after the I love you when the female vocals started again.. Heart .. Thank you for this.

Indi di had used this song in a scene in her story Without You. I was remembering that too. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758wiwyKatelynArshiHameshasohara

aarwen

aarwen

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

khushi did you hear me that night
did you hear me call you to the winds
the end of our universe where it all begins
is that why you weep
don't cry, bas
khushi i love you

Ying Yang

two years ago, when this episode aired the very first time, i was fairly new to the forum, and had written several posts on crooner just on this episode... absolutely elated by what i saw on 22 may, 12 midnight. here's one of those thongs i wrote. i have edited certain references and details...

deja vu with indi52

"i am a woman in love"

he said "woh baat" in a way only he could say. after that i was left looking at her.

when i first met her she was a girl. last night i saw her transform into a woman.

what's more, a woman in love.

we followed her single tear with joy in our hearts, she cradled the phone close and she smiled. and there was a different khushi. not the one who had rushed in with her "aanchal" held out to collect the shower of stars that she believed would fall when one is in love, as per chat with devi maiyya.

nor the young woman who jangled the bangles he'd given her (the only thing he has ever given her till date) as she stood smiling to herself and said: if anyone had said to me laad governor would give me bangles and be so concerned about my welfare, i'd have never have believed them.

from that smile on, right through the walk down the corridor, remembering the incomplete "farak padta hai" moments to his submission: i love you, up to her room, i watched khushi grow into a woman.

she walked into her dream, assured and lovely in his favourite colour. tremulous smile (who says mills & boon doesn't teach you anything), but confident reach out of hand.

she looked into his eyes, unafraid. his expression changed. was he about to explain? without any hesitation she silenced him with a finger on his lips. khushi doesn't need explanations. she knows what matters. hmmm nice.

i have to say i loved khushi's version of the perfect romantic interlude. khushi, the girl, chose the physicals. the awful earrings (that cuts deep as i am a earring fiend), the tacky bag in which the precious string rested, the funny candles, the run around the pool. aw i loved that strange chase by our man. WinkLOL Smile if i can see him tied up and bleeding, i can see him dopily running after her, perhaps asr really feels like running around trees sometimes, let the boy have some fun!

but the emotions of the entire sequence was pure Khushi the woman. i loved the way she turned away from him and ran, a definite invitation to follow her there. if we found the seen corny, bet so did barun and sanaya. i looked at their expressions a zillion times to detect a false note. not one. they had a beautiful chat instead, just through looks and smiles. oh, that lovely lyrical hug, the hand moving up her hair, the remorse entering his eyes, then his intent gaze as that funny bottle and note appeared; but what really mattered were those three words. and their effect.

Indi di I don't have words to tell you how touching this is. She heard those words and transformed into a woman. Patni.. premika.. jogan.. a wisdom in her now that she is safe in the knowledge and certainty that this feeling is love.. Your edits are gorgeous.. these of the woman here and also the ones of the man on the other end of the phone.. Barun and Sanaya both heavenly today.. I have read these crooner posts of yours before as well.. but never tire of reading.. your writing on the crooner thread always so fresh.. And in the other post you shared.. The phone companies should use this as an add .. I would throw away my phone, stamp on it, drown it, loose it .. anything to go rush and buy the phone that gives me this.. LOL 

I have to go find some Kailash Kher songs i think would fit Khushi tonight..

EDIT - I read Indu's comment and realized I had also meant to comment on that dream sequence. It is Khushi's dream and sure you want to let the boy do whatever he likes, running around pools included. But it is still pretty hilarious.. Am sure Barun would have laughed his head off.. LOL

Edited by aarwen - 14 June 2014 at 12:51am

kizh72cinthiann1758wiwyArshiHameshaindi52

aarwen

aarwen

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Had to use the I love you scene for my VM in keeping with the tradition started by Faiqa and Wiwy. Indi di's telephone company comments made me use this song. The song is from a mobile phone commercial. The original video has Hrithik Roshan and Sonam Kapoor and is very fresh and sweet.
My 2nd attempt at VM making.. Hope you like it Smile..

cinthiann1758HorizonwiwyKatelynArshiHameshasohara

ArshiHamesha

IF-Rockerz

ArshiHamesha

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Updated my post on the first page...sorry for being lazy ...
I will be enjoying reading tomorrow...

Here is the link

A CIRCLE OF ETERNITY...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 13 June 2014 at 10:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aarwencinthiann1758wiwy

ArshiHamesha

IF-Rockerz

ArshiHamesha

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarwen

Had to use the I love you scene for my VM in keeping with the tradition started by Faiqa and Wiwy. Indi di's telephone company comments made me use this song. The song is from a mobile phone commercial. The original video has Hrithik Roshan and Sonam Kapoor and is very fresh and sweet.
My 2nd attempt at VM making.. Hope you like it Smile..

Rhea,Hug

I am so heavy heart already  and  this is aching  my heart now ... beautiful capsule you have created , a time zone , a momentous grip by cutting the scene and crunching in between with smiles, sorrows, hopes, laughs, desires, and much much more...

Being honest with you...I heard this song once only...really cute at some moments and really heavy at others...

Thank You for the treat...

I think some one should make a connection of all the VMs on the front page just like the index of the updates...

Durga...sun rahi hai na tu...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 14 June 2014 at 6:29am

aarwencinthiann1758HorizonwiwyKatelyn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top