Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past Thread #25 Extn ** Khushi, I... ** P 119, Ep 274 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 139

cinthiann1758

IF-Dazzler

cinthiann1758

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanaarwenIssK.HorizonJaveria3991Katelynvandana1965wiwy.ArshiHamesha.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blast from the Past Thread #25 Extn ** Khushi, I... ** P 119, Ep 274 (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MehreenB

Goldie

MehreenB

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Beautiful Front page which is screaming for me to say "I Love  You"Thumbs Up

Intro lines , poem, edits ,gifs and VMsBig smile

Absolutely brilliant work ladies.ClapClapClap

Katelyn I adore the top gifClap and the sound track. 

Beautiful poem DurgaSmile

wiwy , Faiqa really lethal VMs. wiwy I love this song and you made the perfect with the scenes.
Faiqa ,I love the way you put the scenes with the wording, the sound track of dialogues and the music with two songs and I think you also have instrumental too,Heard three times already .Ladies I am downloading these with your permission ,of course.Smile Are you sure you both are the beginners.
Faiqa "I love You" is an emotional but yes it was always there but confirmation just came along with the realization.Smile

Indi that DejaVu is breathtaking,The top edit is ethereal ClapClap.I love him here holding her head near to his heart , remorse on his face ,providing comfort from all the pain he caused.She is a mature woman in the segment with holding the candle of Love , 

Rhea Lovely collection of emotions of these two who were feeling these but never acknowledge or accept these with open hearts.Smile

Cynthia ,Lovely words if you ask me ,the poem has a rhythm  which grabs you.Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Khushifanaarwencinthiann1758wiwyJaveria3991Katelyn.ArshiHamesha.indi52

addicted25

addicted25

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Ahhh Cynthia, lovely. I remember this episode and cried along with Khushi, the words she wanted to hear for so long. And then she thinks he said those words to let jer know he was in trouble.. but he hadn't. He ad been thinking of her without distraction and realised he did.BAS. She never told him that she realsed thd truth, maybe she hoped that somewhere it was.
It does say alot when these words come out only when theres trouble brewing. But saying them too often may make them unheard. So every once in a while may be the balsnce we all need.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aarwenIssK.cinthiann1758wiwyKatelynJaveria3991.ArshiHamesha.indi52

aarwen

Goldie

aarwen

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Love the poetry Cynthia.. and you are becoming a pro with the edits.. gorgeous Star!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758KatelynwiwyJaveria3991.ArshiHamesha.

IssK.

Goldie

IssK.

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

^^^

thanks, iskootar jaan...

i spend so much time on the ladka, i thought it's only fair i give the ladki some pixlr joy. she ws rah-ther luverly in that scene, and i so liked that breezy cheesy filmi shilmi daydream of hers. and munda had teh sixties' hero hotness, little dharma ji, little dev ji. aw.

how many threads... three, since yours also bhe are deemings aj ourj.

good to see you, sir...

Phour, my phriend...counting humari "you can do magic" ladki ka birthday thread! I posted there recently...aaj ya kal mein! I am the likings this back and forthing betweens alls! Non isstop esskaydeeing, phull bharieties abhailable!Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up (Bhun phar each)

Just went back and watched the "daydream" again -- meri iram nasir ladki ko laakhon duas hamesha for her uploads -- felt aaalll sorts of things. Oooh. Again. Sixties hero hotness is bull's eye spot on, indus...bit of Khanna saab in there as well...especially when she runs away from him and he sets out to chase.. Yes she does look lovely...and too nice, the way she lifts her hand to be held by his. Breezy cheesy, when done well and felt all the way through is FULLY an art form methinks... and when they can pull it off like it's an everyday thing... just as these two here... i be happy to fall for it most readily! LOL 

Your edits... blockbuster maamla hai madam!

AMAZING!!

Edited by IssK. - 14 June 2014 at 5:29am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758vandana1965wiwyJaveria3991indi52.ArshiHamesha.

cinthiann1758

IF-Dazzler

cinthiann1758

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MehreenB

Beautiful Front page which is screaming for me to say "I Love  You"Thumbs Up

Intro lines , poem, edits ,gifs and VMsBig smile

Absolutely brilliant work ladies.ClapClapClap

Katelyn I adore the top gifClap and the sound track. 

Beautiful poem DurgaSmile

wiwy , Faiqa really lethal VMs. wiwy I love this song and you made the perfect with the scenes.
Faiqa ,I love the way you put the scenes with the wording, the sound track of dialogues and the music with two songs and I think you also have instrumental too,Heard three times already .Ladies I am downloading these with your permission ,of course.Smile Are you sure you both are the beginners.
Faiqa "I love You" is an emotional but yes it was always there but confirmation just came along with the realization.Smile

Indi that DejaVu is breathtaking,The top edit is ethereal ClapClap.I love him here holding her head near to his heart , remorse on his face ,providing comfort from all the pain he caused.She is a mature woman in the segment with holding the candle of Love , 

Rhea Lovely collection of emotions of these two who were feeling these but never acknowledge or accept these with open hearts.Smile

Cynthia ,Lovely words if you ask me ,the poem has a rhythm  which grabs you.Smile
Mehreen thanks for reading it.  We have a lovely thread with talented writers etc which make us all the more creative.  I am very elated you have been grabbed by the rhythm of love!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Katelynwiwy

cinthiann1758

IF-Dazzler

cinthiann1758

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by addicted25

Ahhh Cynthia, lovely. I remember this episode and cried along with Khushi, the words she wanted to hear for so long. And then she thinks he said those words to let jer know he was in trouble.. but he hadn't. He ad been thinking of her without distraction and realised he did.BAS. She never told him that she realsed thd truth, maybe she hoped that somewhere it was.
It does say alot when these words come out only when theres trouble brewing. But saying them too often may make them unheard. So every once in a while may be the balsnce we all need.
Addicted so happy you came and could enjoy our thread.That episode uff...the pain, worry, suffering of Di and Khushi and the slime of Shyam!  He was one step ahead of the game always.  But love prevailed and hearts will unite!  Thanks again for coming and commenting!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Katelynwiwy

IssK.

Goldie

IssK.

Posted: 13 June 2014 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

"Your pain united, Your hearts united"...so in sync it's unbelievable! Feeling her presence on the phone without a word spoken...sheer beauty, sheer stomach churning love, right there. I love this scene!!!

Lovely writing, Cynth!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Katelynwiwy.ArshiHamesha.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top