Blast from the Past Thread #25 Extn ** Khushi, I... ** P 119, Ep 274 - Page 63

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Episode 259-260-261

"Deceptive Phantasm...of Life"

cr ou

such a nice gif

"I am lost without you. I am soulless, a drifter without a home, a solitary bird in a flight to nowhere. I am all these things, and I am nothing at all in my life without you. I long for you to show me how to live again."  ~~Nicholas Sparks~~

Life is a teacher , a guru...and all our lives we learn different lessons. The most important lesson, life teaches us is to fight through the tests that life gives us .. not only physically but also with the experiences throughout the life. Among all the knowledge and the test one never forgets about LOVE... love that environs all these...and it is the biggest weapon or shield which guards us ,makes us feel secure ,feel ,and wanted..like Nani said "pyaar toh bade bade pahadon ko hila deta hai... yeh toh Chote hain." you all sound so wise always

Since the time they have come into each other lives they have been fighting this emotion "Love" as their love is in direct conflict with the lessons they have learnt in their lives...though this love was born out of their mutual hatred ,they have realized that they are incomplete without each other...incomplete as two lonely souls calling to each other...through unspoken words that they understand ,the way they feel each other's pain ,tears...the way they try to shield each other from problems...This is the biggest weapon and shield they have for each other...LOVE... but would both of them express this openly?..no absolutely not..the lessons that life taught them will not allow them to...but  life's lessons has no meaning in times of desperation...So Arnav sensing her tears ...her pain on the phone ...wanted to just hold her but unable to do so.He couldn't control his feelings in front of her and uttered those words "I love u" which Khushi had been longing to hear...and how the mighty fall and how the heart has won this battle. really Faiqa di sometimes you just need one person to feel complete

Pause here:Just like she knows he can't say these words easily"itti aasani se nahin keh sakte..." ..he knew on the airport she can't accept easily"kyon fadak padta hai...kyuonle baat aapki hai..." ..."Ziddi jo ho" will come later but it seeps in here.,,,but she did just to make him relief from the pain he was going through as it was his mother's bday..a big loss of his life.Here comes "aap kya jane kisi keh cherey pe muskurahat lane ka sukh"...wish she knew that he was doing all along...to see her smile that post kidnapping days I felt very bad for Arnav. Khushi had reason to be hurt, but he tried so hard to make it up to her. And he had been through this terrible ordeal.

Did Khushi only hear the three word spoken??...no not at all.she heard his emotional state behind it and also the hint he threw behind it.what love makes u do..what love makes u understand...For him,She is a cheater, a home breaker but she is the one who had a power to tear his shell and he never could take her out of his heart since the day she fell in his arms or from the circle of this "Fadak padta hai"...And for her ..he is the one who snapped her dori of her dreams but filled every path of her with dreamy desires which she couldn't run away or deny from this Dhak Dhak effect...and now nothing matters among them ...just one thing stands out which they both yearn for each other and that is "Love..." dreamy desire.. lovely phrase.

Now on the other side ,Love also makes you forget some valuable life lessons learnt in one's life when there is a conflict of interest comes in between the lessons learnt with the perspective that love provides the fight in one's life becomes bigger.and that suits in Anjali's case who has refused to fight and believes her husband completely even after he has been caught at wrong places at wrong times...so her fairytale love for her husband and the love for her brother border on clinging.This is the difference between Khushi and Anjali...Khushi dreams about fantasy but Anjali lives in it. 

Khushi walks towards her room engulfing into the memories reeling and rearing up in her mind as her heart  begins to process the true meaning of Arnav's love which was there all .She gets the answers of all the recent brewing  questions of her mind which is understanding the each step of his move and today that revelation is leading her up to him who stays in her heart .While crossing that corridor...She gathers the scattered pearls and strings em together and forms a chain ...a closed loop of their moments which were bringing her closer to the facts , that everything among them always mattered no matter what...

She finally opens the door, the door that has been locked securely by the hatred , the door which had prevented her from glimpsing the truth, she opens the door and finds her Rajkumar within.and who informs her, the wind chime which she put to inform her about his arrival...yes he is here right in her heart... only you could have made this connection di.. such a nice way of looking at it.

love the spreading rays effect in the edit above

Her Rajkumar lights up the candle of hope to eliminate the darkness of  misunderstandings by spreading the light of  trust with his gentle and loving touch... She moves closer to him in his favorite color... red, the symbol of  a bride...in her pride to be his without any doubt or fear ...gives her integral and complete faith in his hand with her smiling visage by laying her hand out and he holds it tightly but with honor...The remorse reaches his eyes and the moment his lips slightly parts  away ,she puts her finger on em...doesn't need to say or convey...He is her pride and his dignity and her ego...no regrets...She doesn't need any apology ever... A smiling Arnav with glint of pleasure and gratification nods towards the a darkened recess , Khushi follows his eyes with complete trust and faith .. beautiful explanation of the seemingly filmi moments. I specially liked her not wanting him to say sorry.

Song seeps in ...

aaoge jab tum ho sajna...angna phool khilainge...

flowers will bloom in my garden ,when you will come, my love

Barsega sawan jhoom jhoom keh  ..do dil aise milainge

the rain will come down... dancing while two hearts will be united

Khushi picks up a pouch and discovers the chain ..chain of pearls..., She holds it in her hand with repletion... he was returning all of those scattered dreams of hers which he took away in their first meeting...Arnav comes closer and adorns her with the pearls by making her his as his equal ...She closes her eyes in the anticipation of his touch which always melts her...arouses her desires ...He starts coming closer to embrace her in him ...to make her his when she strides backward as their trademark... A blushing Khushi runs out to be chased by Arnav who manages to hunt his love near the poolside where the battle of heartbeats started...Where they set challenges to kiss to love to hate ...he  captures her in the web of his passion ,in his arms right next to his remorseful heart feels pang of pain which he caused her all this time ...She feels abruptness in the rhythm of this beat and looks deeply in his eyes...He holds her face in his palm in his apology and hurt but she refrains him to feel that way... 

cr ou

He hands her a SOS, the message in the bottle,A hint..."I love you Khushi..." when mirage meets the reality and she wakes up !! mirage.. lovely choice of word.

..Symbolism and connection:We had fire [candle light], wind [ blowing curtains], water, [Pool], Sky [space with stars],...Also   they were near the poolside where  their love story saw many ups & downs ... in Indian Beliefs [which is Khushi] ...Pearls strung together meaning order and represents cosmic union , a  spiritual unity between two individuals...So tonight these two are united spiritually although not yet physically ..,Do not forget that pearls also has stood for consummation ,love and marriage ...in greek methodology... I did not know that. hehe you know my name is of a greek godess..

And here we go to "Khuch theek nahin hai"... that something is terribly wrong. Shows the beginning of kidnap...ASR in ropes with notes of kidnapping track... He shuts his phone by closing his eyes after delivering the message ...Yes he said it finally and her reciprocation was delivered by wind to him...a telepathical connection...but the light of HOPE is right in his vicinity that she might have understood his tension too as he was frozen in that moment of hope holding that phone in his hand right next to his ear...

The ASR turns his fearless head and icy glare at someone who just took his phone... With a gun pointing at his head... he sits in that dark and terrifying place with dim lights, ready for whatever was store in ...

His state of mind gets activated ,the moment she comes to reality, he opens his eyes and stretches his hand out to grab the phone which was lying before him .He ignores the surroundings as there is a determination in those tired eyes which makes him keeping moving forward but his tied hands don't let him...but his lips only shape up her name "Khu..."... Barun's acting was so convincing here it gave me goosebumps

and she gets alert on the other side...she feels him ...calling her...the sadness seeped in her and she sits down ...wind carries the message to him and he tries one more time to reach her...to reach to the phone without giving hope...and that urge of him makes her to get up ...starts thinking...feeling ..."humey pata hai. humara man kah raha hai ki kuchh toh bura hua hai aapke saath.." i know, my mind says, something bad has happened to you. wonderful understanding you and Indi di had of this connection. I realise so many different things from our discussions here. Makes the episodes even more memorable.

His energy , his strength goes down..seems like he successfully delivered what he wanted to and now his eyes were shutting down with his head rolling back and he goes unconscious on that chair because of his low sugar level...but  she got it ...a provocation...How come Aman doesn't know anything? ...Found out ,No airlines to Scotland that day either,  yes she got it "iska matlab hai..."..and that makes her clutching her heart ..."aap kissi musibat main hain"... wife's instinct that something is wrong..and the wrong message on the phone about reaching London...

Khushi  startles out from her dreams as her suspicions which were briefly soothing yet provoking every cell of her brain to take caution and so does ASR on the other side of the camera which shows how mentally they are connected...A hyper Khushi begins to take notes of the uncharacteristic events that were played out in the past hour and concludes that there is something fermenting under this stickiness...She finds the clue..The Clue !! ...her brain lights up...It was his tone..!! "unnki Baat Karne ka Taarika "and then she confirms it by recollecting moments of  terrace scene, bridge scene and Airport scene ,...and her minds perks up another hint,"Sab Kuch teek chalte hue, itni badi baat nahi kehsakte"... Kuch teek nahi hai, [Nothing is right and added monologue "Kya woh humse kuch kehna chah rahe they " , completely confirms it !!

Camera shifts , "kya hua iseey"...but HOPE lights up...in the form of BOSS...yes he said provide him meds and food ... 

For filmy Khushi it is obvious that he can't say these words that easily...This is not his trait...no matter  how she reciprocated to her feelings hearing these words which two of them just delivered enough to survive through wind..."Sab Khuch theek chalet wo itti badi  baat aasani se nahin keh sakte..wo zaroor kissi mushkil main hain...humara di keh raha hai"..."Khushi I love you echoed one more time.."and that gives her signal.."Kahin unhain koi Khatra tou nahin ..." I thought it was sweet she kept refering to it as "wo baat" not I love you.. sort of made me think she was shy saying it.. felt very natural to me. If its the very first time there is a certain hesitation to use the words..

Pause here:Their communication device was off in guest house but she knew he was here and he knew she was in danger ...and today again that device is off but she knows he is in danger...

She is in the search within as she can't disclose the news to family, tired the police but door is closed because she needs PROOF...

Pause here:The proof ...which takes her to the man who has snatched away her happiness once...on Diwali ..the chakarvyue is back..as she started those circles of Diyas and today she encircled that address on that newspaper...which encircle Shyam in it ..meaning conection ...,That day Arnav brought Khushi out of that chakarvyue and today she is trying to take him out.But don't forget Arnav went in the circle because of Khushi .

The communication device again is in the picture...which is circling around...to which Arnav couldn't reach to convey her but it is coming to her by the very same person who has tied Arnav from Khushi...

How did you manage to take nice pictures of Shyam di.. haha.. nice color tone.. 

But Shyam also got a straight slap in return of his victory.. He tricks with him over this phone...and holds her hand when she forbids him for touching her...He can't take this and increases his tease..."Konsa aapko Arnavji Phone karne wale hai"...another hint but she couldn't register it because of her pain...and tears flow on its accord...

"Khushi's suspicion arises...as "Will's papers " which Shyam has suddenly stopped asking for."Aapki un main jaan atki hue thi and aura ab unke jane keh baad aapko  acahnak unki koi zaroorat nahi.."...Go girl get him...

Which delivers Shyam a message of her heart and he gets irritated with hurt and wants to know why?..."aapke aansoo sirf usske liye bahte hain jo aapko sabse zyada dard diya hai,"[Why do  your tears flow only for the one who has given you the most amount of hurt]

"aapko sach mein nahin pata..."[ you really don't know, do you???]... she keeps a victory smile as she says that. Yes she will declare this again..."hum ne sab Arnavji keh liye kiya jinse hum bohat pyar karte hain..."but she is reminding him the day of Diwali too"Dhakanain eik ho gayein though she didn't remember but He did and that makes his fall down droopy...He never learned anything from his life..did he???Any communication can't make his phantasm disappear no matter what..Love her here though My Slither is out of shape...

Lighter but important Note...Khushi nahin dukhi lagti hai...yes Mamiji has found the reason to be with this sanka in the search of Arnav... 

Enjoyed your thoughts on this episode immensely Faiqa di. Deeply perceptive. I had to see th emeaning of phantasm. love the titles you give your takes. This time I liked all you edits so much was having  a hard time ti select my favourites. The beginning paragraph and the meaning of the moments of her dream were simply beautiful. It is really so enjoyable to be reading you all during this phase. Am so thankful to get to share this happiness with you all.

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit. 

Episode 250 - 251 

Kahaan hai? 

Mere khamosh kamre mein chupke se aake
Gungunanewali wo jhankaar kahaan hai?
Kahaan hai timtimaate taare?
Deewar pe lagke, itraata Salman kahaan hai?

Mere berang almari par karke kabzaa
Usme bhare huye chamkile rang kahaan hai?
Kahaan hai wo shaitani mizaaj?
Mere dil ko choota wo alhad muskaan kahaan hai?

Jab wo khud rahe door, toh kyun poochta hai man
Jo kare baar baar pareshaan, wo kahaan hai?
Kahaan hai wo raahat, ke main chal diya door?
Aise mein dil ko milta chain kahaan hai?

Translation:

Stealthily entering my quiet room
And humming, where's that wind chime?
Where are the twinkling stars?
Where is that boastful Salman on the wall?

Taking possession of my colourless wardrobe
And filled with shiny colours, where are they?
Where is that mischievous temperament? 
Where is that naughty smile that touches my heart?

When she herself stays far, then why does the heart ask
The one who harasses time and again, where is she?
Where is the relief that I am going far?
Where is the peace of mind that I should be having now?

Edited by DurgaS - 9 years ago
Originally posted by aarwen

It was so so sweet Indi di. And such a beautiful flow of thoughts. The I love you episode I wanted to watch alone. Enjoy in private. But for this one I wish we could all be sitting together and pausing each second. Then talking , giggling, swooning, marvelling over it all together. So the next best thing I talked a lot throughout. There is such a joy in sharing this happiness with you all. In reading what you have to say. In knowing you felt so happy watching Khushi and Arnav meet again. Thank you.

thanks so much, rhea... sweet, huh? 😆have chatted madly above... ah let's giggle and swoon and fall apart... through these beautiful episodes.
Originally posted by DurgaS

Episode 250 - 251 

Kahaan hai? 

Translation:

Where is that proud Salman on the wall?

wow this is another fantastic poem. You have penned down Arnav's thoughts very well on finding his room back to dullness and colorless. I love the banner of the poem, its beautiful. 👏 👏 👏

Epi
sode 268

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFnGmMl2nJY[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast Tuesday ,5th June 2012

Full episode links

Thanks, Katelyn,for all the links. 

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Episode 250 - 251 

Kahaan hai? 

Translation:

Where is that proud Salman on the wall?

Beautiful expression of Arnav's thoughts Durgey as they unfold. I can feel his eyes searching the room for her and his heart beating for jo kare baar baar pareshan for without her even his gussa is pointless, leave alone his happiness. Lovely edit too. Great work D!

Then they hugged...and the magic envelops us!

The love story of ASR and Khushi that dawned in the sprawling corridors of an august mansion reached a specific crescendo in a grim warehouse. It perhaps represented their long and arduous journey. In an impromptu phone call he would confess his love for her almost as his last wish with NO hope to see or hear her again. But there is an intangible, dynamic force in love that brought them together at an unforeseeable place.

Gust of wind as a divine emissary, they sensed, almost foresaw each other being there. When they found themselves just few meters apart, after almost being swept away by a fierce gale, their eyes conversed, their hearts sung. A distraught Khushi always worries him endless.. he has to make sure if she is OK.. "theek ho thum" (are you OK?) he asked ... oh the girl is certainly NOT OK..ever since she is caught in the whirlpool of his intense gaze...all the days and months of agony need to find a solace right here in his arms... she leapt like there is NO tomorrow.. .. their frames clasped to revel in, savor every micro second of that moment...a unison that is much preordained!

That day

In torrents it poured

of her unyielding zest and his deep unrest

Wrapped was his insulating hand

around her fragile waist

bore into her soul

his persuading, seeking, searching, eyes..

a seethe.. and a whisper left mute..

theek ho thum??

That day

Just as she prayed to her peerless confidant

He wafted in rooting there still

Khushi he crooned .. out set her soft feet

crashing onto his frame

her fulcrum..

to allay...to pour.. to bury.. all her din

No baroque words..

no placatory signs

a gnawing wince on his visage

theek ho thum??

Many suns blazed

many a moons crossed

autumn bids adieu

as spring heralds

Into his frozen dew drop

storms in her beaming ray

a rainbow gleams

as darkness dispelled away

In a dusty desolate dungeon

She dashed

to clutch onto every of his grain

submitting hers..

His hands entwined

submerging in an embrace

A unison in abandon...

Becos

Today

A rip.. a roar..

the tide touched its shore

a melody set root

the whisper wasn't left mute

"theek ho thum"??!!

Edited by Horizon - 9 years ago
[QUOTE=ArshiHamesha]

The DOOR of Love and Hate which became a DORI in between Arnav and Khushi... A journey through this door makes this eternal love story a saga of complete FAITH with this feeling which brings joy within with beliefs and trusts in many shapes...

Door is  an element through which she entered in Sheesh Mahal...Hate...seeped in with love both sides..and he entered  her home holding her in his arms after guest house scene ...Love seeped in with Hate ...she entered before that twice in his RM with her right foot in...LOVE & HATE mixed together...Living within walls of his territory where he can keep her in red avatar and throw her out of the door in the rain...He entered Guest house ...Love and concern seeped in...He closed his door on her when Anjali brought her in...Hate seeped in feeling presence of LOVE in his heart...He comes back to bring her...LOVE &HATE mixed with ego that how come she is taking space in his world, in his heart...He opens his home door when she walks in as a winner and he gets his first defeat ...gets gelled in and intimidate her with his protective shell hovering her while closing seat belt within closed doors...and he opens the door to throw her out in the muddy slush...to show her how can a girl like her got up on his neves...seeping into HATE starting noticing her , caring her as he walks back to find her..yes she has indeed opened the door of Raizada's heart...he gets relieved seeing her safe but  LOVE to see that she does feel something too and same as him...indeed Raizada is in jail behind door...with this Dhunno...

Now she hides under these doors within chambers of his heart..in his car...and he searches for her in jungle...LOVE has seeped in with DEEP attachment which made her to bring a smile of his face by kissing his lips with her sweetness Jalaibi...and he couldn't handle that much LOVE and asked her "Hato.." just couples of hrs before..

He closed the door throwing her in the dark night feeling so vulnerable that she she has started seeing true face of ASR...and can reach to ARNAV...that easily just by her smile...How could you...???

He is getting inebriated with each step towards this door with LOVE written on it...and he saw slipping that tear from her eyes too with one droplet...right on his heart

He gets surprised and throws her out of his car ...after beating goons...but then embrace her in his HEART while resisting it in the hospital and feeling guilty...gives her ultimate LOVE of protection of her hand by closing all doors of insecurities for her  and both leaves from opposite doors with longing of LOVE...NO HATE

But now door has opened and she has entered so struggle starts with LOVE and temporarily  COMMITMENT with La...which ends up with seeping denial...no hate or Love just simply DENIAL...Fadak nahin padta...fadak padta hai...She opened her heart's door but his denial shatters her in million  pieces which opens the door of evil ... and this war of denial  breaks both of them...she closed the door ...by putting blame on her and excused herself from even daring to open this door...He gets smitten and hurt even hurting her ...a door of repentance open within...but strongly more than ever.

Now destiny opens the new door bringing sun shine, and she pours her heart out which makes him open his heart but in front of wrong person...a temporary commitment door gets closed with the opening of new door of  hopes...

Both finds ways of entering and leaving this door when one fine night he smilingly opened his hidden door of LOVE for her and sees her in other's embrace...He turns around but doesn't close the door behind him...He drags her this side of the door but when he makes her enter forcefully closed it from inside ...so she remained in but on the other side of the glass door which needs to be shattered...

Her smile made through his Glass door and he opened the deepest desirous door for her after she opens hers in her inebriated form with shaky hands...HEART BEATS with deep seeping love makes it's place within...for Hamesha

Pull and  push of this door continues till he opens his car door again to drag her out to find the cause of this glass door and the reason of putting in between em...She gets suffocated along with him behind this glass but she takes the plunge with him to get wounded and shatters this glass door...baat aapki hai..kissi aur ki nahin...

And he opens his  with his confession"I love u" ...and that breaks the locks of all doors by shattering all glasses of suffocations...in between them...indeed this DOOR was  DORI in between them...since Hamesha..

QUOTE]

That's a fabulous piece Faiqa, nicely connecting all the times of opening ad closing of doors.. very intuitive to connect even the car door.. such an integral part of their love story..
It seems it was all about only one door.. the door to his heart.. and she happened to have the key to it since long...that he wanted to throw.. phenk do.. but the gritty girl hung on to it..
loved how you set it up with her entering of the bhool bhulayya initially.. but she was able to find him in that maze finally.. dhoodh liya tumne.. 
Very interesting writing faiqa.

Originally posted by Horizon

Then they hugged...and the magic envelops us!

The love story of ASR and Khushi that dawned in the sprawling corridors of an august mansion reached a specific crescendo in a grim warehouse. It perhaps represented their long and arduous journey. In an impromptu phone call he would confess his love for her almost as his last wish with NO hope to see or hear her again. But there is an intangible, dynamic force in love that brought them together at an unforeseeable place.

Gust of wind as a divine emissary, they sensed, almost foresaw each other being there. When they found themselves just few meters apart, after almost being swept away by a fierce gale, their eyes conversed, their hearts sung. A distraught Khushi always worries him endless.. he has to make sure if she is OK.. "theek ho thum" he asked ... oh the girl is certainly NOT OK..ever since she is caught in the whirlpool of his intense gaze...all the days and months of agony need to find a solace right here in his arms... she leapt like there is NO tomorrow.. .. their frames clasped to revel in, savor every micro second of that moment...a unison that is much preordained!

That day

In torrents it poured

of her unyielding zest and his deep unrest

Wrapped was his insulating hand

around her fragile waist

bore into her soul

his persuading, seeking, searching, eyes..

theek ho thum??

That day

Just as she prayed to her peerless confidant

He wafted in rooting there still

Khushi he crooned .. out set her soft feet

crashing onto his frame

her fulcrum..

to allay...to pour.. to bury.. all her din

No baroque words..

no placatory signs

a gnawing wince on his visage

theek ho thum??

Many suns blazed

many a moons crossed

autumn bids adieu

as spring heralds

Into his frozen dew drop

storms in her beaming ray

a rainbow gleams

as darkness dispelled away

In a dusty desolate dungeon

She dashed

to clutch onto every of his grain

submitting hers..

His hands entwined

submerging in an embrace

A unison in abandon...

Becos

Today

A rip.. a roar..

the tide touched its shore

a melody set root

the whisper wasn't left mute

"theek ho thum"??!!

How very beautiful Indu.. that poetry looks professional to me.. ❤️

Thanks for the help, Faiqa. 😳 

Episode 249 - 250

Saha na jaaye

Yun bigde halaat, sambhale na jaaye
Aapki berukhi, humse sahi na jaaye

Pehle bhi kahi thi kayi kadvi baatein
Begairat, bemuravvat humey kaha tha aapne
Taqleef thi tab, par chot aaj gehri hai khayi
Bewafai ka taana humse saha na jaaye

Betaab hain ke, ye maamla sulajh jaaye
Zabardasti ka dhaaga, humse na choda jaaye
Karen kya jo aapko, humpe yakeen ho
Yun dekha andekha karna, humse saha na jaaye

Translation:  

So worsened has the situation, not able to manage
Your indifference, I am not able to bear

Earlier too had uttered many bitter words
Irresponsible, disrespectful, you had called me
Had difficulty then, but today it hurt deep
The fraudster taunt, I am not able to bear

Eager I am, that this matter gets solved
The forced thread I cannot leave
What should I do, that would make you believe me
Your ignoring my presence, I am not able to bear

Durga 😊

Nice choice of words👏

I like the all but last para is really something.