Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

Episode 258

"When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you...When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you...When I kissed you,I was afraid to love you...Now that I love you , I'm afraid to lose you...~~Roy Croft~~~

I loved you 

Even now I may confess

some embers of my love ,their fire retain

but do not let it cause you more distress

I do not want to sadden you again

Hopeless and tongue tied , yet I loved you dearly

WIth pangs the jealous  and the timid know

So tenderly I loved you, sincerely

I pray God grant another love you so

because simply enough I love you so deeply

~~LOVE is HOME~~

Episode starts with the debate going within Khushi about the fact that she hasn't told the facts to the family specially, to his di, his sister, the lone star of his horizon. she is still unsure about the actions as she witness  Anjali's worry, she does exactly what Arnav would have done to protect the family, to Anjali because she doesn't want to risk Anjali's health at any cost.

Nani's & Khushi's interaction highlights the importance on understanding between these two.Nani when she questions Khushi about the pretended call, Khushi answers her with honesty laying all the facts and her reasons and  one again Nani witnesses how beautifully Khushi has accepted Arnav's world as her own,his fears, his responsibilities. One side She takes a promise from Nani that this news cannot be disclosed to Anjali for her protection and other side she doesn't let Nani loose her hope. She knows only hope can guide her to him in the midst of gloom.

But most interesting thing is  when Anjali listen the news, her reactions  highlight her fear of loss & the whole family comes in,That shows how her insecurities lie withing fears of losing these two men...Arnav and Shyam,If she has this reaction towards Arnav , then anyone can imagine towards Shyam

PONDERING CONNEXCTED DOTS: Here connects the Teej , Arnav was with her during all of her worries and even held her , protected her from falling before Shyam even could make his move but She leaned towards Shyam and Shyam did take her away from Arnav for their yearly pooja and he was in his lust during that pooja too...and that's exactly will happen again during the revelation of Shyam because she will not be able to see him lusting over honey or money till she will get wounded [chot] badly by her womb.

The two scenes of  shyam did show his rattled look and Slithery moves,..., yesterday too when he heard khushi leaving for London, he was disturbed & made a call where he was adamant & today again when he reacts to Anjali's  reaction, his shock, his failure and the slipping of sand from his hand look enveloped a lot and this was the scene when  Iknew in my first round he is the kidnapper, made a post on written update too.Again he was unsettled when they deicide on cop action he disappears from from the family ...as on every gathering of Dukh Sukh , this outsider is not there...

My most touched grabber is the merger of Arnav Singh Raizada and Arnav into one. I always felt for him with his war within as ASR /Arnav, but today seeing him expressing himself with smooth transitional ebbing and flowing of both personalities while he spoke to his family was enough to touch a chord within me.I've always felt this distance between Arnav and his family. There is always this peculiar 'gap' between them regardless of love ."Chote is used to eat alone" ...as I can never get over with this when Nani said to Khushi...But today The entire family was awaiting to talk to this man who has always been there for them. This man, who is now all alone, in some dark place, under gun, or under threat as they were observing him while he was talking.

Arnav Singh Raizada, a young man who learnt to deal with the world at very young age fearlessly and alone but fears never left him alone ...A man  who was deprived of the tender care and love which he still seeks for ... A man  who took the massive responsibility of his family before enjoying youth and jumped straight into maturity...A man who is  just, genuine, selfless and corrects his mistakes when he knows he is at fault. Arnav Singh Raizada is not who cowers  under pressure. He has been through extremely tough times and he shows exactly the same sitting under guns... his sharp thinking with brilliant presence of mind equipped with ability of quick processing any information makes him who he is ...Arnav Singh Raizada...a man of steel enveloped with tender heart. He preserves the calm and control of ASR by showering the love and affection of Arnav as he speaks to his family.

A family who didn't even ponder for three days till Anjali's break down whether he reached London safely or not . It was only Khushi who was worried about him including with the worry of not presenting the truth of her and Shyam before him because of which he left with heavy heart.

Despite the fact he has spent a life time with his family ,Khushi is the one who he delivers a big clue about his current state - the person he claims he hates, doesn't believe in, who he feels is a cheater and has low character and she is the one he delivers his message of help to. Not his family members who he has lived with years who have let him be ASR and failed to dig deeper below the facade of ASR, who touch the surface of Arnav but not the stretch of Arnav within.

He was patient...he was cherishing those moments with loved ones while facing danger..."I'm fine.." to his worrying Di , a firm " Gee Nani" to Naniji's chidings...as he always does as a grandson ...to keep the pillar in her strong..and a slight smirk over Mamiji's jabber and above all explained the work status to a brother ...Akash ...and then with a hesitant, unsure , and fear ...he pauses...before talking to the girl who he knows ,wants to talk to him for many days, and who he wants to talk too,a girl who is the only one who he shows his true self and can't hide himself from her,a girl who sees him for who he is and accepts him as he is.

He sensed her presence on the phone and here comes their privacy...she knows her man and makes this moment private ,as always in between them just like "Bas pata chal jata hai.."...by walking away from the family...just two of them...Rabba Ve strides in with her ...He heard her soft breath over the phone... her silence was enough for him, her soft tears through the phone were saying the state of her heart...,His lips could only deliver...Kh... and the air which always deliver their heart state, their mehsoos since from the beginning ...it gets halted in between them...gets frozen and she stops breathing...yes she hears him saying her name... and just like always, he couldn't see her crying, her pain, her broken state like that.he pleads... "Khushi plz mat ro"...He wanted to soothe her, to calm her down, to bring peace to her ... and tries his best but her tears flow by their own... He tries the stern and firm ASR ways too,"Khushi Bas...main theek hoon...kya..."  but nothing stopped her tears for him and he knows that  it was for him ..., every single tear drop had his name ...

"Fear can only grow in darkness.Once you face fear with light,you win."

~~Steve Maraboli~~

Yes he hates her but dying thousand times saying this one name "Khushi..."...Her tears which makes him halt as always , the pearls which he broke but he's been tying those priceless, soft,and  pure nuggets in a thread of  care , affection and in his ajeeb Love... Her heart finally recognized it with his one word...her name from his mouth,..."Khushi!!!" ..That's all she wanted to hear, her name from his mouth for which she was calling him over and over on the phone, running after on the airport but he didn't utter her name to give her solace, a healing bam on her wounds which he gave her and he knows that... and she cries her heart out over his shoulder by holding the phone imaging him with both hands just like always...getting strength from him and transferring strength in him...Yes he the one who hates her , he who gives her tears, but he is the one who always hurt himself in return for giving those tears "kyuon karta hoon main aisa..har bar uss ki ankhon main ansoo..."[Why I became a reason of her tears, why do I do that???]- ...

The pain in him...The pain in her...the pain which they both feel for each other makes them to submits their souls to each other ...His breaking of words,"Khushi main..." ..His stammering words with quivering lips ,holding her tight which she feels as his need...brings her second hand to join the first one to transfer him strength...,and he gets it from her and relinquishes himself over the moment by conceding and admitting without hesitation."Khushi...I love you... without caring of Truths and Lies of Shyam or anything...just taking enough strength from her and transferring enough to her to come out of this shell of fear...to come out of this mask of denial...to come out of this darkness by spreading light around her ...Today he broke the cocoon of fear by stepping out of this shell... by cocooning her in his safe harbor of Love which is always her safe heaven...

The wind which was frozen in that moment has completed the message ,picks up the pace to make their surroundings halted to keep the silence within them...only...Her widen eyes shed a lonely tear of innocent joy in months and mingles with smile on her face...He hangs up in sheer pain but today he delivers her , her need ...His unconditional Love...bringing her search to home...in him...Yes she is home today.

She looks at the phone like she is looking at him...smiles and then holds it tightly to her chest just like she was holding his hand right next to her chest on Diwali...aisa kyuon hota hai...He gave her the answer but her inebriated state couldn't register it and today finally she got her answer...

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: She always responds to him whenever he calls her name...even in anger or rage...From , Guest house till lonely nights of his holding curtains of his poolside to waking up saying her name ...she was sitting in front of DM making plans not to see him again and leaving him for forever...or sensing him on the other side of the wall finding him during kidanpping...or hearing him calling her during sleep to sensehis need where he wants to hold her hand...his aadat...or at the top of hill...where he was holding his life in his arms lifeless but she hears him and responds tohis heartbeat...or when he fights with his fears and rage over the loss of his mother on his wedding night and calls her before meeting an accident...she hears him sitting on mandap ..."hum jante hain Arnavji keh saath kuch to bura huwa hai..."...Yes Khushi bridges all of the connections of his needs just being by his side...

Today ,Arnav  is coming out from the darkness after a long time..after losing the light of his life , His mother.He has been shown the ray of light again by the fear of losing the only light of his life , HisKhushi...Today ,the moon which has the power of holding all the craters of darkness by getting light from the Sun is illuminating proudly under the visage of this Sun by marking him as hers through his confession...

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:In the need , In his fear of losing Khushi...He gathers energy from her..on dreadful night...she holds his firm hand with her both hands and he takes strength from that firm hold to face the family and the war within...In GH , first time to face the fear of hugging new relationships with open questions...she grabs him from falling in that whirlpool with her both hands...on Airport he joined his hand with hers and both get hope for life and today again she transfers strength by gaining from him at the same time by holding the phone with her two hands...she feels his need and delivers it as always.

The above is the scene where both ASR and Arnav blend seamlessly yet retain their individual characteristics in the process. ASR intelligently covers the hint of his deathly situation through Arnav's love for Khushi! Simply Amazing!!! As long as Khushi is beside him, ASR/Arnav will never be alone. His heart knows this, and his heart understands this.

Love is after all - Home.

And She was 'home' with him today and that is why he placed a hint of his situation willingly and trustingly with her and only with her.

ASR may be alone when he is with family, and they may treat him the way he wants to be treated, but it is not the same with Khushi. He is alone when Khushi is not there with him, he is at distant from himself when Khushi is not there in his life because he feels a human being while being with her as she treats him the way he 'needs' to be treated by fulfilling his needs .

ASR or Arnav, Shaitan or Rajkumar ... Khushi has accepted him the way he is because she knows deep down, that the two personalities are one both are bridged by Love. Love that makes him a Shaitan, Love that makes him a Rajkumar.

The two banks of a  River which were joined by the bridge of love but none of them wanted to cross it by embracing it in the temple during bandagement but Today that lost love in the middle of that bridge has reached Home...

She is his..."tab se..."...She holds him tightly one more time and let the smile reaching his heart to be at content to know that She is at peace...She walks away from the family...crossing all the edgy corners of "Fadak..." yes it mattered all along...His submitted himself to her a long time ago and she knew it but today a woman is meeting with her needs ...her need of acceptance ..her need of validation...She is Home...

"I love u dammit and hum bhi aapse I love u dammit will join later...forcefully [My POV]

She knows "kuch to Bura huwa hai aapke saath"...he is in trouble otherwise..."wo sab theek chalet aise kaise..."Yes she knows...Message has been delivered ...from heart to heart...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

Episode 259-260-261

"Deceptive Phantasm...of Life"

cr ou

"I am lost without you. I am soulless, a drifter without a home, a solitary bird in a flight to nowhere. I am all these things, and I am nothing at all in my life without you. I long for you to show me how to live again."  ~~Nicholas Sparks~~

Life is a teacher , a guru...and all our lives we learn different lessons. The most important lesson, life teaches us is to fight through the tests that life gives us .. not only physically but also with the experiences throughout the life. Among all the knowledge and the test one never forgets about LOVE... love that environs all these...and it is the biggest weapon or shield which guards us ,makes us feel secure ,feel ,and wanted..like Nani said "pyaar toh bade bade pahadon ko hila deta hai... yeh toh Chote hain."

Since the time they have come into each other lives they have been fighting this emotion "Love" as their love is in direct conflict with the lessons they have learnt in their lives...though this love was born out of their mutual hatred ,they have realized that they are incomplete without each other...incomplete as two lonely souls calling to each other...through unspoken words that they understand ,the way they feel each other's pain ,tears...the way they try to shield each other from problems...This is the biggest weapon and shield they have for each other...LOVE... but would both of them express this openly?..no absolutely not..the lessons that life taught them will not allow them to...but  life's lessons has no meaning in times of desperation...So Arnav sensing her tears ...her pain on the phone ...wanted to just hold her but unable to do so.He couldn't control his feelings in front of her and uttered those words "I love u" which Khushi had been longing to hear...and how the mighty fall and how the heart has won this battle.

Pause here:Just like she knows he can't say these words easily"itti aasani se nahin keh sakte..." ..he knew on the airport she can't accept easily"kyon fadak padta hai...kyuonle baat aapki hai..." ..."Ziddi jo ho" will come later but it seeps in here.,,,but she did just to make him relief from the pain he was going through as it was his mother's bday..a big loss of his life.Here comes "aap kya jane kisi keh cherey pe muskurahat lane ka sukh"...wish she knew that he was doing all along...to see her smile

Did Khushi only hear the three word spoken??...no not at all.she heard his emotional state behind it and also the hint he threw behind it.what love makes u do..what love makes u understand...For him,She is a cheater, a home breaker but she is the one who had a power to tear his shell and he never could take her out of his heart since the day she fell in his arms or from the circle of this "Fadak padta hai"...And for her ..he is the one who snapped her dori of her dreams but filled every path of her with dreamy desires which she couldn't run away or deny from this Dhak Dhak effect...and now nothing matters among them ...just one thing stands out which they both yearn for each other and that is "Love..."

Now on the other side ,Love also makes you forget some valuable life lessons learnt in one's life when there is a conflict of interest comes in between the lessons learnt with the perspective that love provides the fight in one's life becomes bigger.and that suits in Anjali's case who has refused to fight and believes her husband completely even after he has been caught at wrong places at wrong times...so her fairytale love for her husband and the love for her brother border on clinging.This is the difference between Khushi and Anjali...Khushi dreams about fantasy but Anjali lives in it.

Khushi walks towards her room engulfing into the memories reeling and rearing up in her mind as her heart  begins to process the true meaning of Arnav's love which was there all .She gets the answers of all the recent brewing  questions of her mind which is understanding the each step of his move and today that revelation is leading her up to him who stays in her heart .While crossing that corridor...She gathers the scattered pearls and strings em together and forms a chain ...a closed loop of their moments which were bringing her closer to the facts , that everything among them always mattered no matter what...

She finally opens the door, the door that has been locked securely by the hatred , the door which had prevented her from glimpsing the truth, she opens the door and finds her Rajkumar within.and who informs her, the wind chime which she put to inform her about his arrival...yes he is here right in her heart...

Her Rajkumar lights up the candle of hope to eliminate the darkness of  misunderstandings by spreading the light of  trust with his gentle and loving touch... She moves closer to him in his favorite color... red, the symbol of  a bride...in her pride to be his without any doubt or fear ...gives her integral and complete faith in his hand with her smiling visage by laying her hand out and he holds it tightly but with honor...The remorse reaches his eyes and the moment his lips slightly parts  away ,she puts her finger on em...doesn't need to say or convey...He is her pride and his dignity and her ego...no regrets...She doesn't need any apology ever... A smiling Arnav with glint of pleasure and gratification nods towards the a darkened recess , Khushi follows his eyes with complete trust and faith ..

Song seeps in ...

aaoge jab tum ho sajna...angna phool khilainge...

flowers will bloom in my garden ,when you will come, my love

Barsega sawan jhoom jhoom keh  ..do dil aise milainge

the rain will come down... dancing while two hearts will be united

Khushi picks up a pouch and discovers the chain ..chain of pearls..., She holds it in her hand with repletion... he was returning all of those scattered dreams of hers which he took away in their first meeting...Arnav comes closer and adorns her with the pearls by making her his as his equal ...She closes her eyes in the anticipation of his touch which always melts her...arouses her desires ...He starts coming closer to embrace her in him ...to make her his when she strides backward as their trademark... A blushing Khushi runs out to be chased by Arnav who manages to hunt his love near the poolside where the battle of heartbeats started...Where they set challenges to kiss to love to hate ...he  captures her in the web of his passion ,in his arms right next to his remorseful heart feels pang of pain which he caused her all this time ...She feels abruptness in the rhythm of this beat and looks deeply in his eyes...He holds her face in his palm in his apology and hurt but she refrains him to feel that way... 

cr ou

He hands her a SOS, the message in the bottle,A hint..."I love you Khushi..." when mirage meets the reality and she wakes up !!

..Symbolism and connection:We had fire [candle light], wind [ blowing curtains], water, [Pool], Sky [space with stars],...Also   they were near the poolside where  their love story saw many ups & downs ... in Indian Beliefs [which is Khushi] ...Pearls strung together meaning order and represents cosmic union , a  spiritual unity between two individuals...So tonight these two are united spiritually although not yet physically ..,Do not forget that pearls also has stood for consummation ,love and marriage ...in greek methodology...

And here we go to "Khuch theek nahin hai"... that something is terribly wrong. Shows the beginning of kidnap...ASR in ropes with notes of kidnapping track... He shuts his phone by closing his eyes after delivering the message ...Yes he said it finally and her reciprocation was delivered by wind to him...a telepathical connection...but the light of HOPE is right in his vicinity that she might have understood his tension too as he was frozen in that moment of hope holding that phone in his hand right next to his ear...

The ASR turns his fearless head and icy glare at someone who just took his phone... With a gun pointing at his head... he sits in that dark and terrifying place with dim lights, ready for whatever was store in ...

His state of mind gets activated ,the moment she comes to reality, he opens his eyes and stretches his hand out to grab the phone which was lying before him .He ignores the surroundings as there is a determination in those tired eyes which makes him keeping moving forward but his tied hands don't let him...but his lips only shape up her name "Khu..."...

and she gets alert on the other side...she feels him ...calling her...the sadness seeped in her and she sits down ...wind carries the message to him and he tries one more time to reach her...to reach to the phone without giving hope...and that urge of him makes her to get up ...starts thinking...feeling ..."humey pata hai. humara man kah raha hai ki kuchh toh bura hua hai aapke saath.." i know, my mind says, something bad has happened to you.

His energy , his strength goes down..seems like he successfully delivered what he wanted to and now his eyes were shutting down with his head rolling back and he goes unconscious on that chair because of his low sugar level...but  she got it ...a provocation...How come Aman doesn't know anything? ...Found out ,No airlines to Scotland that day either,  yes she got it "iska matlab hai..."..and that makes her clutching her heart ..."aap kissi musibat main hain"... wife's instinct that something is wrong..and the wrong message on the phone about reaching London...

Khushi  startles out from her dreams as her suspicions which were briefly soothing yet provoking every cell of her brain to take caution and so does ASR on the other side of the camera which shows how mentally they are connected...A hyper Khushi begins to take notes of the uncharacteristic events that were played out in the past hour and concludes that there is something fermenting under this stickiness...She finds the clue..The Clue !! ...her brain lights up...It was his tone..!! "unnki Baat Karne ka Taarika "and then she confirms it by recollecting moments of  terrace scene, bridge scene and Airport scene ,...and her minds perks up another hint,"Sab Kuch teek chalte hue, itni badi baat nahi kehsakte"... Kuch teek nahi hai, [Nothing is right and added monologue "Kya woh humse kuch kehna chah rahe they " , completely confirms it !!

Camera shifts , "kya hua iseey"...but HOPE lights up...in the form of BOSS...yes he said provide him meds and food ... 

For filmy Khushi it is obvious that he can't say these words that easily...This is not his trait...no matter  how she reciprocated to her feelings hearing these words which two of them just delivered enough to survive through wind..."Sab Khuch theek chalet wo itti badi  baat aasani se nahin keh sakte..wo zaroor kissi mushkil main hain...humara di keh raha hai"..."Khushi I love you echoed one more time.."and that gives her signal.."Kahin unhain koi Khatra tou nahin ..."

Pause here:Their communication device was off in guest house but she knew he was here and he knew she was in danger ...and today again that device is off but she knows he is in danger...

She is in the search within as she can't disclose the news to family, tired the police but door is closed because she needs PROOF...

Pause here:The proof ...which takes her to the man who has snatched away her happiness once...on Diwali ..the chakarvyue is back..as she started those circles of Diyas and today she encircled that address on that newspaper...which encircle Shyam in it ..meaning conection ...,That day Arnav brought Khushi out of that chakarvyue and today she is trying to take him out.But don't forget Arnav went in the circle because of Khushi .

The communication device again is in the picture...which is circling around...to which Arnav couldn't reach to convey her but it is coming to her by the very same person who has tied Arnav from Khushi...

But Shyam also got a straight slap in return of his victory.. He tricks with him over this phone...and holds her hand when she forbids him for touching her...He can't take this and increases his tease..."Konsa aapko Arnavji Phone karne wale hai"...another hint but she couldn't register it because of her pain...and tears flow on its accord...

"Khushi's suspicion arises...as "Will's papers " which Shyam has suddenly stopped asking for."Aapki un main jaan atki hue thi and aura ab unke jane keh baad aapko  acahnak unki koi zaroorat nahi.."...Go girl get him...

Which delivers Shyam a message of her heart and he gets irritated with hurt and wants to know why?..."aapke aansoo sirf usske liye bahte hain jo aapko sabse zyada dard diya hai,"[Why do  your tears flow only for the one who has given you the most amount of hurt]

"aapko sach mein nahin pata..."[ you really don't know, do you???]... she keeps a victory smile as she says that. Yes she will declare this again..."hum ne sab Arnavji keh liye kiya jinse hum bohat pyar karte hain..."but she is reminding him the day of Diwali too"Dhakanain eik ho gayein though she didn't remember but He did and that makes his fall down droopy...He never learned anything from his life..did he???Any communication can't make his phantasm disappear no matter what..Love her here though My Slither is out of shape...

Lighter but important Note...Khushi nahin dukhi lagti hai...yes Mamiji has found the reason to be with this sanka in the search of Arnav...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

episode 261/262

both episodes seemed quite rudderless. dashing off into the events of the day without much thought or beauty. 

kind a feel of "Lost" in em.just running back and forth for the search...search of what to do with "hero"...is he coming or  we have to find another one till he had that interview...you wanna see me so i"ll be back for Arnav Singh Raizada but must say Sanaya has a spirit in em 

and c'mon of course i get why she is wearing that utterly bizarre outfit to be bond... chori ke khatir banarasi saree how to wear, haan?😆 same question I have in my mind...may be she wants to look slim...some one told me that too

alas, despite all the mano fix, episode lacklustre, directionless.

I don't know about you but whenever I see this shots of him on Airport...I feel something...can't figure out exactly what but I do feel like some one of my own is being snatched away from me.

she rewinded and as he came into frame, rabba ve  faded up. it was a sad sad moment. khushi reacted to the sight of the man she loved, who had told her "woh baat," a tender scene, her face went vulnerable, she touched the screen, her arnav ji, she so needed to know he was ok. manorama felt the emotions of thsi young woman she had tricked and loathed and decided to call phatti saree. she put her hand on her shoulder in mpathy.. but the moment khsuhi took note of that,s he pretended to be dusting soemthing off her shoulder. lovely character note. and moment. yeah, the two mad bahus of teh raiozada fam, the two not upper class girls with their sense of love and family were in that instant on the same side suddenly. an ipk touch to teh delving into the unpredictable shades in manorama raizada's character.

indi😊
Even GH track some for me .I was watching these yesterday and couldn't figure out a lot but my search is not done yet .

But as I said above without main lead CVs had no idea and they are shaping up the story atthis point and soon we will see the track of Shyam and Sanaya ...a very much intense and loopy at some point for me... unnecessary drama but the message is there so I can bear it...till 265 we have this back and forth but in 263 his dream brings a lot for me...and then 265 at the end when she finally has reached to him...

Mamiji is a smart woman and after Arnav she is the only one in RM who reaches at the bottom of each and every thing...her 007 eyes see a lot ...must say under makeupia she is fully prepared for attack...hello hi bye bye..

The only scene which makes me really sad is those airport clips.I remember first round and my anxiety ...love him here ...😊
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

are you there or a dream i dream
as hope deserts as light does dim
in my dark and wretched
tired bedraggled parched
annihilated being a heart it beats

for you have cried tears in silence and
i have known what i had anyway known
even when i did seem
not to
or pretend or fake or dissemble
or feign or hide or mask
yet all along
it was this and more of this alone
khushi, i love you
are you there or a dream i dream
are you here where i hold you in a fist

caught tight, in memories banked and
stored in my atom and blood
playing back holding me lest i slip
dreams... reality... what's not ours
come, touch me
and let me rest my heart

this is so sweet ❤️

episode 263

"kaun hai ee log," who are these people, asked manorama watching the cc tv footage on the video player. asr left with four goons.

and soon after, ransom or firauti came up. kidnap was clearly mentioned by khushi... and mami ji got ready to sell everything she had for "handsome" as in ransom. writer had a nice inspired second and perhaps laughed a little at the followers of handsome who by then were ready to do anything for him... and they were certainly not keeping quiet on the forum and elsewhere. I was remembering that he is the same nephew who gifted her that necklace silently. And she is the aunt who can sell all her beloved jewellery for him.

it's been a week since he's gone. if he's been kidnapped, mysteriously no ransom has been asked for.

"bhat eej moteebhj?" asks mami ji. a smart question. one more that would never be answered. anyway, like asr i have decided to love ipk without insiting on anything being proved or substantiated... given in before a higher emotion... lub. 😆😆

and just to tell me not to ever ever lose hope come a few exquisite moments. so true. they came almost right out of nowhere.

almost halfway into the episode, there's hard reality on one side; and a man in ropes with a dream in his heart on the other.

khushi has
just said that no matter what she will find out about the four guys who have kidnapped arnav ji and a slow cross dissolve to asr lying prone, weak and wan it seems...

when a gust of wind and something awaken him... again that visual hint of connection between the two.

his eyes are incredulous, lips break into a slight smile... so tired he looks.

camera goes across his back and reveals what gets his eyes shining... it is she. she sits there in yellow and green looking up at him...

hey hey... the wind blows steady... another world it creates again.

as he gazes at her a little confused, not quite sure what to make of this, energy pours into him, he smiles... sort of, head lifting..

no double, no triple... it's them together after a long long time.

"khushi..." he must whisper her name... in it is life... is hope... is love

is his reality.

his hand reaches immediately... a grasp of heaven, a worn out man seeks. always ready to fight back, not give in, take the little hope held out to him.

a beautiful poignant gesture, she looks at his hand, it can't reach where it wants to...

he looks at his hand almost shocked as if he has no recollection of it being bound...
lovely understanding if the moment

the brave free man...

her tears flow at the sight of the ropes...

she looks at that stopped hand...

a terribly helpless moment... asr is defeated? 🥺

he has to ask.. "khushi sach mein tum ho?" is it you... really.

it's perhaps never a matter of truth or false, but one of faith, belief, vishwas. extra rational. like her stars is she to him at this moment it seems to me... he will believe she is here. and in that itself teh strength he has lost in the years of living locked and stricken. holding onto only the hard realities, the here and now... money, power, things that thsi world understands... he has fought back with that... but thsi oen needs more. it needs the power of a dream. a palpable one. one he can touch. his hands are restless to catch it and keep it.

so tired, parched... this word catches the feeling the feeling Indi di

the sweetest smile, "mujhe laga koi sapna hai..." i thought you were a dream.

as her hand... free... easily moves and goes all the way up to his cheek, he turns his face, holding his cheek out to feel her touch... first time since he has told her that he does love her... khushi, i love you.

how much his mind and heart must be yearning for her right now.

a fantasy, a dream seems to be here... loving him...

"yeh sapna hi toh hai, arnav ji..." this is a dream indeed,  says the beautiful girl with tears and a magic touch.

and she's gone... he is alone.

bereft, barren and dark is his world once more. perhaps as it had always been till she fell in that outlandish moment into his arms.

he is lost but again his fist clenches tight, he looks down at what his hand opens to reveal is in it... a pink pompom...

seemed again a part of her had found a way to latch onto him... dupatta, jhumka, gota edge of kurta, now pompom... how much she had beseeched him not to go at the airport. she had snatched away his ticket and passport. seems when he took it back from her brusquely, along had come a dark pink pompom and settled into his pocket for the long ride ahead.

clutching it, a sign of the jhalli mad girl he loves, he survives on a hope.

the emptiness in his eyes. just seeing him tied was hard enough. but tormented with her memories this way.. I have to keep reminding myself this is not a real person I care about so much.

mat jaiye, she had said.

she had taken care of him at night... held his hand over a huge rangoli... moments of his lover breathe life into in this hour of despair. he has smashed the picture... he is flinging her on the bed.

the memories fill him with pain.

she is outside the airport, he is striding in... the last time they met.

it's been more than a week. mami ji is convinced even the dhobi can't be trusted... writers use mami ji to go to the point where khushi starts thinking shyam may be a suspect too and the chase begins. he has asked some man to be brought to some mysterious place, khushi no doubt will follow him.

That silly garish looking little pink ball got left in his pocket. And he holds it tight to feel connected to his jhalli girl.. aww the sweet sweet things IPK writers can give us. A dreamlike quality to you take. Was lovely to read. The opening verse..beautiful.. And my dear twin in thought, about that star vishwas connection, your understanding of that whole thing was so sweet.
aarwen thumbnail
"Aakhir humne aapko dhoond hi liya".. he nods his head.."dhood liya tumne"..

all the tired weariness of the day has left me.. rabba ve played merrily along.. my face hurts with all the smiling..

yeaaa.. rabba ve.. hey hey hey.. hmmm hmmm.. la la la... 
Edited by aarwen - 9 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

^^

sohara, i hooted and practically whistled when i saw towel dance... said to me, barun is ready to do what it takes... writing pretty awry by then, the whole remarriage not my thing... but barun kept asr alive... despite best efforts by all to make him sweetu ji..

but yes harley and some beating up the goons, some disc moves... yes yes... even thinking of it me dhakdhak.

thanks for reading.

You really whistled? I was playing pick a boo,putting hands on my eyes.I just couldn't see him like that. It's just the affect of ASR or I don't like guys do such funny filmy dancing.
I enjoyed remarriage, specially the smoldering romance. But I sure didn't like the track after the remarriage, when ASR khushi started to act like siblings.
no desi herogiri for our man, he is too classy.😃
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarwen

"Aakhir humne aapko dhoond hi liya".. he nods his head.."dhood liya tumne"..

all the tired weariness of the day has left me.. rabba ve played merrily along.. my face hurts with all the smiling..

yeaaa.. rabba ve.. hey hey hey.. hmmm hmmm.. la la la... 

Omg, you guys already reached the epic reunion after the confession.
I just loved this episode. Too much emotions, too much ecstasy, too much love, too visceral. Gonna watch right now.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
@Rhea~
thanks for reading my 255 and 256. I'm glad that you enjoyed.
shyam's scene with Khushi was unbearable to watch. But the cvs tortured us to make Shyam more puke worthy I guess.

The man on disc and harley! hmm sochna parega, can't take the risk. But no touching, no touching, only seeing, only seeing...then I can take, OK, baby!

You don't know about those stoies about that Shehnaz. Poor lady, got so scared to get out of the house. bechariki old face pe aur bhi jhulia agayi thi.😆
you missed the fun in the forum. The forum used to get crazy after airing the episode. so many discussion and even episode alternates also written. One of my friend named Aarti became love guru of Khushi and taugh her how to romance her sexy man. Arti was a fabulous writer. If you want I can PM you her fun stuff what she used to write after each episode.
Uff how beautiful were those days. All day, all night we used to floating in cloud-9, remained in Arshi's dream land for the whole time.

aarwen thumbnail
Originally posted by: sohara

Omg, you guys already reached the epic reunion after the confession.
I just loved this episode. Too much emotions, too much ecstasy, too much love, too visceral. Gonna watch right now.

Go go watch Sohara.. I have already watched it twice back to back.. And please do PM me Aarti's posts if you have them. Would love to read. thank you dear 🤗 .. And pakka no ramanchi.. will quitely watch from far if you take me along.. dur hi rehna thik hai.. wont be able to handle coming too close.. 
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
The Confession: Part two

Khushi, I love you!

his husky whisper, straight from his heart to her ear, closer to her than he ever has been. her chest stopped heaving, by
now she had a grip on the phone with both hands. She had been worried sick about him. nothing felt right about his
leaving. The smile that came so easily otherwise refused to grace her lips. Strong premonitions woke her to his voice
calling out for her in every possible way imaginable in a brilliant haunting scene. so sureal but at the same time so damn
real. she was beside herself, so much that Di and Nani arranged for her to join him but then her fears took shape futher
when she found out that he hadn't reached London.

The last she saw him, he left despite her begging and trying all in her power to stop him till she proved her innocence.
he left. 

She could have just gottn mad and ignored these unsettling feelings she had about his well being, but she could never could she?
Once she had decided that she simply wouldnt talk to him to avoid the "acidity"  and to her horror, it resulted in him fainting. Nothing mattered at this point, not her acidity nor his laad governing. Simply her Arnavji, she had a need to do whatever necessaary to  make sure he is ok. Even after he came to and attempted to get up, she stoped his fall one side after the other, she stood there still with him in a worrtied state till he finally said in and ASR rood manner but still to be found beyond sexy by his sick twiste phangurls "Hato" "move!"

If he always needs to see her smiling, she also needs her Arnavji to be the ASR as we know him...shaitan or rakshas, he is hers to yell at to fight with and to take care of when need be, every bit of him. If he needed to protect her, save her, so did she.

"baat aap ki hai toh farq padta hai"..."aapke bina toh hum"

she told him before he left, an out and out declaration of what he means to her, and its the magnitude of those feelings only get clearer after he leaves. Distance make the heart grow fonder after all, throw in a slew of worry thanks to a 6th sense and you've got all sorts of gadbad  and Sanaya does a brilliant job of displaying with her body language, expressions and dialogue delivery.

A moment thats recently became a person favorite is at the Mahadev temple, how she prays to  Him for the protection of her Arnavji. The urgency , the anxiety so so so well emoted with in her voice and the slight jerky movents from right to left...

"unse kahiye ki woh jaldi waapis aajaye...woh... hum..."

Her unfinished sentence said it all, the dil ki baat.
Then our classic Khushi that she is goes on to plea Mahadev not to tell DM...the offchance the DM feel jealous of Mahadev that He found out her dil ki baat first. yep fell in love with this moment. hope to uncover many such moments as this Kidnapping episodes are my least watched...

hehe Pagal..most likely the trait ASR can't live without...and now its chrystal clear to Khushi that she simply can't live without her Arnavji.

So imagine carrying these realizations or rather admitting of love and then the worry that he maybe in trouble, then he is unreachable or the text he sent is not like him...Sanaya sunk her teeth into this complexity...Keeping khushi intact.

Then a phone call...Di confirms is Chhotte...can she be anything but overwhelmed? from the second she took that phone, a tight grip on it suggesting how badly she wants to be close to him, to protect him, but the helplessness also evident... the tears of joy flowed in

Kh..."  is all he could get out before she grabs the phone by both of her hands, closing her eyes, her chest heaving, and her dhadkanien tez more than ever. a womanl in love. she just wants to take him in and his voice in,  i bet she was dying to hear  her name in his voice. She may have always felt the magic and the belonging in it.

"aap hamein iss tarah sabke saamne mat bulaiye" she told him once when he decided to go to a party to so he could say sorry to her. Perhaps at the time she was taken back by how personal it sounded.

the tears keep rolling down her face, while the phone has so blissfully become him.

"Khushi, i'm fine mien teek hoon ok?" he blurted with an attempt of conviction. She didn't have to ask, he just knew to tell her this. She cried and cried silently but through their connection, mehsoos, he just knew.

"Please mat ro" (Please don't cry) ... almost whispering he pleads to her

"Rabba ve" seeps in...the slow sad one

"Khushi Bas"..."Stop" ... have we seen anything so so sweet? 

"khushi rona band karo" (khushi stop crying)

He kept begging for the tears to stop but how could she after all the emotions she's endured in the past some 24-48 hours. though the phone call at this moment was a huge relief, it was probably the "what ifs" and that set fear of losing a loved one that only set off more tears, so she keeps crying...far away from the rest of the family, she created that space just for him, her and their windy connection.

The always chatty Khushi doesn't say a word, she just mehasooses and listens on, his voice, him.

Then a sudden change in the tides, the dariya succumbs to the kinara...

"KHushi mei"

"Khushi mein tum..."

She closes her eyes, trying to mehsoos something, but certainly not anticipating these words.

"Khushi, I love you"

Her eyes flew open as the strong wind gusts surrounding them become stronger and more defined.

A silence sustains the universe, A lone tear, much different from any tear she has ever cried, fell from her right eye. 

she felt the slight smile and relief inside him while leaving her speechless. leaving me speechless...

Soft piano notes come in. A joyful smile comes on her face, he hangsup ever so painfully. But he said what he needed to

The joy quickly turns to sadness and dismay. but the phone, she looks at it as if were him, his face, his mouth that just said those words.

She put the phone to her chest, a sacred place where only a wife or a lover allows the man she loves. 

How intimate...who needs pheras khushi? He had already become hers, contract marriage or not. she holds the phone even tighter at her chest and allowed the smile once again to grace her face. She slowly walks away to be alone.

Just a lovely scene in the corridors where she thinks back to all of his halted "Farq" YES YES YES KHUSHI... all of those times,  he stopped short the farq was there...infact it was too much for him to handle.

Her "Hum bhi aapse I love you dammit comes much later but I so heart it in this moment.

Magnificiently done IPK!

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by BarunDiwani - 9 years ago