Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past Thread #25 Extn ** Khushi, I... ** P 119, Ep 274 - Page 2

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Congrats Blasters!! πŸ₯³
Well done on the main page, ladies!!  Yippee!!!    The opening lines, poem, edits, write-up...all so perfect!! πŸ‘ β­οΈ
Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Lovely as always, Ladies.  

and I love you too!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi, i see love and tears spreading ha ah... okay i sneak peeked at 259 and almost died. the enchanting totally loving fantasy of khushi's. how did these two act so terribly well. and barun my asr is the gentle yearning lover i think for the first time. you can read their expressions from far far away... how awfully full and redolent that fantasy is... sensual yet with a streak of that kinder, sweeter, more mother kind of love in it... so tender his look, his sadness plays with my insides and khushi's too, her assured womanly gait and body language... ohhhoho i want pk back please.

just added more khushi edits.

hope you enjoy.

and please to pass me whatever you want posted on main page.
  Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Promo 19 May (Arnav says Khushi,I Love you)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmx6vgoL5m0[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I have had that phone conversation playing in repeat in my headphones. Thank you Katelyn! β€οΈ
I want to complete watching the few remaining episodes in correct order before reaching to this one.. it is getting way too tempting.. Feel like the Khushi from teej who has a plate full of jilebis and puris in front of her and can't eat yet.. 

Oh now am missing ASR even more.. Should I keep an eye out for him to jump, leap, run down the temple steps and catch me in case I faint.. or maybe my phone will ring.. and as I have tear droplets streaming down my cheeks.. as I try hard to control my sobs.. as my bosom heaves with all the feelings it tries to contain within.. I may hear a tender knowing voice.. a voice of a person far away yet so close..who knows what I need to hear right now.. who wants to say it to me right now.. his heart wanting to say it out loud to quell my tears.. knowing exactly what I need..

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Episode 258

Khushi, I Love you.

Kidnapped

There is an air of confusion, worry and sadness in the Raizada Mansion; it is felt by everyone especially Di and Khushi.

Where is he?

It's the time of year, which brings this depression to the entire Raizada household; the time of celebrating the birthday of their mother who is no more.

The air is heavy and they have followed certain traditions that have been set for this occasion and Arnav leaves, he can't take part in it. 

He must be alone...to suffer in silence.

His working trip to London was perfect opportunity to leave this depressive place.

There are memories that you can't hide from and that travel with you no matter where you go, but still he runs.

Khushi has tried to stop him knowing that even though this timing may be wrong she insists he must know her truth.  She wants her husband to have all faith in her; she is innocent of her crime.

He wants to believe her so he returns to hear her confession but

To no avail and with a painful farewell, he leaves to go to London or so we think.

A wife's intuition says something is wrong she feels it to the depths of her soul.  She received a text but something just doesn't feel right. 

The Raizada household's air is so thick with the worry that exudes from the pores of his wife and a pregnant Di.

A lie helps to mask the truth and Di finally succumbs to relief.

But it doesn't last long when a rotund eavesdropper overhears and during his confused version of revelation to his sister, Di overhears that her Chote has not reached London.

Hyperventilation, tears and a pregnant woman causes chaos and they all under the direction of Akhash Bhai bring Anjali to her room.

The room is filled with questions...where is he? How come he hasn't contacted her?  He knows she worries.  He has deviated from his normal routine.

They must call the Police.

An evil deviant BIL hears this and slowly backs out of the room.

Akash makes the call to the Police and then...

The phone rings.

Who is calling so late?

Anjali answers and you see her worried look and fretting position go to sitting straight up hearing her Chote's voice.

"Chote?"

A disheveled Arnav says all is well and explains that the deal changed and now he is in Scotland.  He speaks with all the family where he is reprimanded and asked to bring home gifts.  When he speaks to his brother, Akash, he lets him know he will let him in on all the details of the secret deal later on.  He also tells him that his reception is poor where he is and may not be in touch and he asks him to take care of his wife and sister. 

Akash says to Arnav speak to Khushi.

Arnav's eyes widen a bit, what will he say? Hers are a little tentative almost asking does he really want to speak with me?

They left in an awkward situation and an incomplete revelation of truth.

She walks away from the family, a little more private, places the phone on her ear and he swallows as he waits to hear her voice.

Her eyes brim with tears and he knows she won't say anything.  

He knows what he must do.

"Khushi?" Her eyes widen, how did he know she was already on the other end of the phone?  He just knows.  He gently spoke her name and that was all it took for the tears to fall.  Her breathing labored by the pain she feels. She reaches to hold the phone with her another hand too, as if hugging the phone is holding him tight.

He answers her quietness with his affirmation of being fine; he is alright.  He says to her, "Please don't cry."  And as she cradles the phone tightly, a little ASR comes out when he firmly states, "Khushi, bas, enough, just stop. Khushi, stop crying."

Still no words from her, just tears and he knows he must tell her, 

who knows what will happen?

"Khushi, Khushi mein...Khushi mein woh.."

She tightens her grip on the phone.

"Khushi, I love you!"

Her eyes go wide, tears fall and he looks relieved as he waits for her response. His face softened, his look not so tense almost cathartic these words for him.  No longer the stone cold heart but a heart that has allowed the ice to melt and feel his emotions.  His situation was dangerous but nothing more dangerous to him then his love for Khushi.   

He had freed himself from the bondage of pain and fell in love. 

Now he had to free himself from the ropes which bound him to the chair and the revolver aimed at his head. 

He's been Kidnapped.

Those Last Words

If your life was turned upside down, taken from your normal routine, disrupted and thrown into a world of darkness what would be your last words?

Those last words?

If you didn't know whether you would live or die, what words would you say? 

Those last words?

Would you rehash old memories and harbor ill feelings or would you follow your heart and intuition?

Those last words?

Would every memory be cherished and the stone cold heart melt away?

Those last words?

Would everything you felt inside, all the hurt and pain you longed to disappear, would you set it free?

Those last words?

Would the truth that was revealed through her eyes be accepted?

Those last words?

Her presence felt through the receiver, she says no words, but you know she is there.  "Khushi."

Those last words?

Tears streaming down her face, you know it and feel her pain.

Those last words?

You reassure her you are fine, stop crying, small talk.

Your pain united.

Your hearts united.

Those last words?

Tied and bound, revolver at your head, is this what it takes to say

Those last words?

"Khushi, I love you."

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 9 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Sana Khan birthday thread!

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Arnav says "Khushi I love you"

Its too much to sink in, all she wants is to have him back...to continue to live her dream, to remain thirsty for his love...if that is what it means, let it be so...

A VM by me😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO0T8j9Cgz0[/YOUTUBE]

Qatra-qatra milti hai, qatra-qatra jeene do
Zindagi hai (zingadi hai), bahne do (bahne do)
Pyaasi hoon main, pyaasi rahne do
(Rahne do, na)

[[Translation: It's given to me a moment (drop) at a time, let me live it like that
Such is life (such is life), just let it flow (let it flow)
If it leaves me thirsty, let that be so
(Just let it be)

Kal bhi to kuchh aisa hi hua tha
Neend mein thi, tumne jab chhua tha
Girte-girte baahon mein bachi main
Sapne pe paaon pad gaya tha
Sapnon mein, bahne do

[[Translation: Do you remember what happened yesterday? I was deep in sleep when you touched me.
It made me start, and I almost fell in your arms on stumbling upon a dream.
Just let me live in this dream, and if it leaves me asking more more, let that be so!

Interpretation: Your touch makes me start even in my sleep. It's as if I stumbled upon a dream. And I want to live this dream-like life forever.]]

Tumne to aakaash bichhaaya
Mere nange pairon mein zameen hai
Paa ke bhi tumhari arzoo ho
Shayad aise zindagi haseen hai
Arzoo mein, bahne do

[[Translation: You have given me the sky to walk on, but my bare feet are still on the ground.
Life is a lot more beautiful, when I still long for you when you're with me.
Let me live in this desire. And if it leaves me thirsty, so be it!

Halke-halke kohre ke dhuen mein
Shaayad aasmaan tak aa gayi hoon
Teri do nigaahon ke sahaare
Dekho to kahaan tak aa gayi hoon
Kohre mein, bahne do

[[Translation: (Walking) in this soft mist of fog, looks like I've touched the sky.
Guided by your eyes, look where I've reached.
Now just let me float in this mist, and if it leaves me thirsty, so it be!
(Translation credit to uploader)
Song: Qatra qatra 
Lyrics: Gulzar
Music: R D Burman
Film: Ijaazat

Edited by wiwy - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
in deja vu mode, another little thing i'd written after watching episode 258. also on crooner.

the telephone conversation between arnav and his family.

the phone rings in the middle of a call being made to the cops. the level of worry among the family members has reached a bit beyond mars.

anjali picks up the phone.

her expression begins to clear. then the tearful exchange. sister admonishing brother, anger, worry, relief, everything all at once. around sentence three, cut to tight close up asr.

oph.πŸ˜†

and the fabulous phone call is on a roll. instrument being passed from one to the other, everybody wants to talk to the one that is away. (how many times have i seen this at home when someone calls long distance. so damn natural! what a fantastic device used adroitly by masters of storytelling.)

the brother wants to reassure the sister despite all his troubles, yet that little asr head tilt of irritation at her usual overworry (need to create words, sorry).

the grandmother grabs the phone. extreme tenderness, utter dependence, relief washing over into a smile, pleading with her grandson through mock forgiving for the last time (last time?!! no, cut that thought and throw it far far away). did you notice the surge of emotions across barun's face? this woman has been his pillar, his shelter when he was destitute, and he must have played on her lap (yeah yeah i'm getting mushy but you know grandmothers do that to me) as a kid. as he sits before a gun pointed at him (if we are to believe the precap) wonder how many thoughts are racing through his head as he hears her voice.

on to mamiji. oh that to and fro, her smile full of her love for arnav bitwa, because funny/mean/gauche/nouveau riche whatever mamiji may be, her love for this bitwa is the real deal. and they have a special relationship. no matter what her drawbacks, he gets her. remember that necklace incident? oh i fell a bit more in love with asr that day. to love someone though they ain't perfect, to indulge someone just because you can, aw i die. what a treat that conversation "so what will you get me from scotland?" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† inane, yet full of meaning. arnav almost smiles. her prattle creating an illusion of normalcy perhaps? for a brief moment, mamiji's into her inane prattle, all is right with the world.

akash interrupts, so natural, so apt, so son like. on to the conversation between two bros, nay to me they are brothers not just cousins. off we go into the questions regarding business and things, arnav does not interrupt this conversation and rush into the main event. he wants no member of his family to worry, not the elderly, not the physically weak, not the young and strong. no one. he takes care of everyone. he has an answer for everyone's question. no one must worry, not for him. o my oh.

finally, the request, akash, take care of di and khushi. did you hear his voice thicken ever so slightly on her name? what is this unbearably good acting i say.

last and absolutely most, khushi. now that just under 3 min (correct me if i'm wrong) conversation will go down in the annals of classic love stories as the finest phone conversation ever when love was declared through the most beautiful utterance and the most eloquent silence.

(i wouldn't be surprised if a telephone company or operator soon filches the scene for an ad.)

that call was a masterstroke. there was love, family, nuanced emotion, plus plot development there. then there was i love you.

thank you writer, director, and each and every actor.

(adding now: they were master storytellers till i don't know what bug bit them, was a mutant type, nothing could cure them alas. only once i a way the fever broke and they told us the tale as once they used to.)
Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
An I love you song to celebrate with.. yes he was at gun point.. yes she was crying.. but those weren't the reasons' for those three precious words.. Actually there was no other reason except that he called to say Khushi I love you..
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwOU3bnuU0k[/YOUTUBE]