Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juggaadd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Even Raman was the ideal man you know..And he was in love with Shag as much as Ranvi is in love with Gunjan..And he was a doormat too πŸ˜† Betrayal changes people..If only Gunjan elopes πŸ˜†

Please! We are on the wrong forum. I would love to discuss Raman with you and never get tired of it but this is not the place. 
I am really curious as to what they have coming up for Ranvi and Gunjan when Veera and Baldev are off to Poland.
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Metamorphmagus

Please! We are on the wrong forum. I would love to discuss Raman with you and never get tired of it but this is not the place. 
I am really curious as to what they have coming up for Ranvi and Gunjan when Veera and Baldev are off to Poland.

No no..I actually din intend to discuss RamanπŸ˜† Just gave an example to prove that betrayal can change ppl and the change can be for the better πŸ˜† Ranvi is currently the worst written character on the show..I hope Chu brings that much needed character growth πŸ˜†
Juggaadd thumbnail

No no..I actually din intend to discuss RamanπŸ˜† Just gave an example to prove that betrayal can change ppl and the change can be for the better πŸ˜† Ranvi is currently the worst written character on the show..I hope Chu brings that much needed character growth πŸ˜†

Yes. Baldev's sister. Are they planning to compare the 2 relations? Ranvi and Veera. Baldev and Chanchli. The writers are weird. They have no plan at all. How can they just  skip from one track to another without properly resolving the previous one.?
rogerrocks thumbnail

Yes. Baldev's sister. Are they planning to compare the 2 relations? Ranvi and Veera. Baldev and Chanchli. The writers are weird. They have no plan at all. How can they just  skip from one track to another without properly resolving the previous one.?

God knows..They have already ruined RanVeera to the best of their ability..If Ranvi shuts up in today's epi, that'l be the final nail in the coffin πŸ˜† I hope they make Ranvi compare Chanchli with Gunjan and realize how awesome the former is in comparison πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Juggaadd thumbnail

God knows..They have already ruined RanVeera to the best of their ability..If Ranvi shuts up in today's epi, that'l be the final nail in the coffin πŸ˜† I hope they make Ranvi compare Chanchli with Gunjan and realize how awesome the former is in comparison πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I don't know. I can't even imagine how he'll react. I just realised I don't know what kind of person Ranvi is. I know Gunjan better than him.
rogerrocks thumbnail

I don't know. I can't even imagine how he'll react. I just realised I don't know what kind of person Ranvi is. I know Gunjan better than him.

Ranvi is neither here not thereπŸ˜• They have butchered Ranvi to glorify Veera and now he has become unrecognizable πŸ˜† He is shy on Monday, bold on Tuesday..He cant look beyond Veera on Wednesday, he is all over Gunjan on Thursday..He blasts Baldev for messing with Veera on Friday, apologizes to Gunjan and pampers her despite all the insults she hurls at Veera on Saturday..So kya pata..He might have an affair with Chu on Sunday and regret on Monday πŸ˜†
Juggaadd thumbnail

Ranvi is neither here not thereπŸ˜• They have butchered Ranvi to glorify Veera and now he has become unrecognizable πŸ˜† He is shy on Monday, bold on Tuesday..He cant look beyond Veera on Wednesday, he is all over Gunjan on Thursday..He blasts Baldev for messing with Veera on Friday, apologizes to Gunjan and pampers her despite all the insults she hurls at Veera on Saturday..So kya pata..He might have an affair with Chu on Sunday and regret on Monday πŸ˜†

Fantastic!πŸ‘ Couldn't have put him better.πŸ˜†