I can't believe I'm going to say it...

sunny303 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Gunjan's effin right!🤢😕

Seriously what the flying eff is wrong with the SS family?!  You plan a surprise bday for your son/bro, but you forget to tell his wife?!! and she lives with you?!!!

That shit is just craaay!

I haven't even seen the epi, but after yesterdays, and after reading todays write-up...that precap...I'm happy...they all deserve that and a bag of chips from Gunjan...girlfriend has held it in for a looong time...I wouldv'e blasted Ranvi and Veera after that lunch date fiasco...but this? this is too much.

I am happy that all this drama will lead to more Veeba...but still, super annoying.😵
Edited by sunny303 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
sunny I think she knew veera was planning a bday surprise. and she wanted to make a 'better' one for ranvi. 
so did they barge into the room at sharp 12 to wish him😆
hope ranjan had  completed their u know what
Kabshah thumbnail
I agree ...I am a married woman myself, and I know how it is to leave everything and come to husbands house...to be excluded like this is wrong in every way
Gunjan's job is limited to making rotis for that family...no one includes her in any major decision...and with her husband, her job is to provide physical intimacy and romance...

I am scared that ranvy will hit or slap her tomorrow...that will be so wrong...hope they don't show she is being hit by her husband...domestic violence that will be
Pizza_maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

sunny I think she knew veera was planning a bday surprise. and she wanted to make a 'better' one for ranvi. 

😆
No, they didn't do you know what😆
Since they're on katti with each other😉

Sunny@ I feel Gunjan is both right and wrong, coz SS family do say that Veera is doing preps for the party. But she wants to surprise him with something better than Veera's.. 
 An unsaid fight is going between GunVeera, for who's got more liberty on Ranvi...  Sad that neither Ranvi nor the elders of the family are able to understand this. 
Edited by Jyo_Veebafan - 9 years ago
Kabshah thumbnail

Well she was "informed " casually by Ratan...if only they learn to include her in every major decision from the very beginning, this jealousy and insecurity would not have come...
sunny303 thumbnail

🤣...honestly did they barge in?!  If it wasn't such a family show...and if I was the writer...I'd have made them pay for that barging in nonsense...would've served them right😈

Well even if she knew...Veera and Co. are still wrong...we expect this kind of crap from Gunjan...it isn't shocking when she does something callous or shallow...it's her character...but the SS kandaan is sooo mahan, how the hell did they mess this up?!

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
go gunju go🥳..my gunju rocks😎..tell them..seriously ss parivar is the worst kind of in laws any1 can ever dream of🤢..they don't even talk to poor gunju...no matter what she did its none of their buisness anymore since they accepted it👎🏼
ss parivaar🤢 👎🏼 😡
gunjan😎

P.S this is not a joke or sarcasm..im damn serious about it
sunny303 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kabshah

I agree ...I am a married woman myself, and I know how it is to leave everything and come to husbands house...to be excluded like this is wrong in every way

Gunjan's job is limited to making rotis for that family...no one includes her in any major decision...and with her husband, her job is to provide physical intimacy and romance...

I am scared that ranvy will hit or slap her tomorrow...that will be so wrong...hope they don't show she is being hit by her husband...domestic violence that will be

Oh I hope not...that would be horrible!

I don';t think it will happen though...doesn't really jive with the whole "Ranvi-can-do-no-wrong" thing they have going.
sunny303 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kabshah

Well she was "informed " casually by Ratan...if only they learn to include her in every major decision from the very beginning, this jealousy and insecurity would not have come...

She's a part of that family...she isn't a guest who you should "casually" inform😡...come on Ratanjeet...look alive sweetie!
cherryberry293 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Umhmm true SS family deserves a eye opener for being oblivious to the surroundings. But even Gunjan should have told Ratan nd Chaijee about her plans when they informed her about their surprise...

Tomorrow will be face off and Veera will be at receiving end... Which is much needed for her too... Let's see what Veera learns from all this.

Because expecting something from Gunjan is waste.