Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

how old are.... (Page 2)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 14 November 2004 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshii

armaan is 30+ .....pls he is quite short and thin ...does not hv good personality...

rakshanda look the oldest...almost auntish

parmeet is mid or late 30s....looks jaded with long growth of hair...but otherwise looks good and has good personality

purab maybe over 30 but looks the best and has gr8 personality too

jassi is mid 20s and looks freshly scrubed....LOL

I agree Rakshanda looks pretty but Auntiesh.Purab too looks good but Unclish.At least he looks old enough to be Jassi and Armaan's uncle.So I guess Rakshanda Aunty and Purab Uncle really would make a lovely and matching pairWink

alliha Senior Member
alliha
alliha

Posted: 14 November 2004 at 6:50pm | IP Logged

LOLminnie!!

thanks guys!!

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 14 November 2004 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
JODY armaan looks very mature too but he acts childish with his VAMPIRE FANGS sticking out and PURAB DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A DADAJEE!
Meenakshii Groupbie
Meenakshii
Meenakshii

Posted: 14 November 2004 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
well said rabeek.....armaan looks old but keeps throwing tantrums like a baby....and vampire fangs...LOL
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 14 November 2004 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
LOL ... anger tantrums

even though purab is a lil older... HE IS DA BEST!!!
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 14 November 2004 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JODY

Originally posted by surnita

Purab looks the oldest.

Yes... he is like a dadajee!

well minnie,jody,surnita.....samir and apoorve must be around the same age in real life, it is thier physique that makes them look different. while apporve is taller and a lot thinner  , samir is more photogenic and mature looking. on the show while samir plays his age which is early thirties....armaan is probably in his late twenties.   while i agree that samir looks older than apporve (bcoz of his built) he definately does not qualify for the title you have bestowed on him...grandpa

yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 14 November 2004 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

agree with u on everything except for the fact that samir looks older thanapoorva coz of his built part...i think purab has been deliberately given a mature look by the makers..as far as samir is concerned...u shld see him dkch...the guy looks very young and fresh there...i think he is just being true to teh chracter he is reqd to project in jjkn

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 14 November 2004 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
well Yashika, We have to take your word for it.. But I have to agree with Pj about his appearence in JJKN.. but maybe they did want to project him as more mature and hence the looks....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index