QuboolHai Written Update 10th June 2014

Homeslice thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Azhar's parents welcome Azma's parents. Azhar's parents tell Latif to welcome Azma's parents. Sanam is taking care of Badi begum, Tanveer comes in and asks Sanam to take care of the guests while she while she will take care of Badi begum. Sanam leaves. Tanveer gets a basket.  

Tanveer-Badi Begum have a convo. Tanveer opens the basket and takes out a snake. Tanveer lets the snake on Badi Begum. Badi Begum is tensed. Tanveer asks Badi Begum about a will, Badi Begum doesnt respond. Tanveer says you never liked me but, why my son Aahil. She says she will never let anything come between her son's happiness. Tanveer says I know you never wanted me to marry your son the Nawab. Tanveer is threatening Badi Begum about the will. Just then Sanam and Latif enter. 

Latif panics seeing the snake. Sanam takes Tanveer away and asks Latif to call someone. Azhar's parents, Rehaan and Azma come and are shocked. Aahil comes in and tries to removes the snake. Sanam finally throws a blanket on the snake and removes it. 

Aahil stares at Sanam. Everyone is worried about Badi Ammi and wonders how the snake came in.  Rehaan thanks Sanam. Tanveer says due to the fact that I cant see and now thanks Sanam. Everyone leaves but while leaving Tanveer warns and taunts Bad Begum. Everyone is at the dining table. Azma isnt eating and Sanam notices that and serves Azma. Tanveer is thinking about Sanam. Aahil comes for dinner. Azma's parents say they have to move the wedding date later. Azhar's parents dont want to. Aahil convinces them. Azhar's parents agree unwillingly.

Sanam is cleaning the table, Tanveer is worried, Aahil sees this and asks her why. Tanveer says she wonders what would have happened if Sanam wasnt there. Aahil asks her not to worry. Sanam listens to this.Rehaan tells Aahil that Sanam saved Badi Begum and Tanveer. Aahil agrees but, when he otices Sanam hearing this is changes his voice. Aahil later tells her that he doesnt want to fight with her. Sanam is shocked.

Precap : Sanam is talking to Badi Begum.
Edited by TeriGalliyan. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 Thanks for the update.
-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Nisha! There was a precap though. Sanam was with Badi Begum and Badi Begum holds her hand to stop her before she left the room and she says something to her. Not sure what and Sanam wonders what it means
sylvia99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the written update
Ish_Speaks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u for the WU di...
Surish thumbnail
Thank you graphics
samicute thumbnail