Users

Frequent Posters

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Pals2411

Episode was good but PRECAP WAS MINDBLOWiNG😃

Jallu doubts Ruku...RUKU bhandaphod near😃😃😃...Hope this is not Ruku's dream

Pallu yeh bolna zaoori tha kya? ðŸ˜¡Plz let us be happy...
DearZindagi12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

indeed it is mind blowing. Hopefully we will not be disappointed

No sindhu..i feel again its another plot of rukku to come out of fake pregnancy..like how jo was being framed by sharif and bakshi
chitterati thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaddyO

I was so excited after seeing the precap at first.  Now I think that it might be just Ruk's nightmare also!

What about the spoilers truth will come out in front of Jalal in something to do with Shehnaz!

What about the Jashna photos?
Jalal will just learn quietly in Ruk's hojara alone?!  That is no fun

I am pretty sure the precap is misleading, in fact i think isme bhi Ruk ki koi chaal hai to mislead JA. Wont be surprised if she has planned to getaway with "really i am not pregnant, oh god!!!"  
akdhalover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pals2411

Since Ruku was suddenly guilty today and also it was nite time, I felt it was Ruku's dream ......

Voi!😭
N cvs r expert in giving dream sequences! 
I wnt be suprised if they show it as a dream rather il be heartbroken!💔😭
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: akdhalover

Bhav u think she would be exposd so soon???

ZA productions spoiler also came na.., or else again she wil b escaped ???
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
there is nothing to say about today  episode aaj ke episode mein thakya😡but i must say about precap kal masha aayega masha hehehe😆 Edited by susantogiaa - 9 years ago
DearZindagi12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: akdhalover

You have a valid strong point gem! 
This could be one of the angle 
Well said i neva thought of this possibilty 
Thanx for bringing up this side

Rukku's truth il be out in a grand manner not like this..how come till today no one guessed it..now rukku feels she has gone too far in this drama and has to do something so that she can come out of fake pregnancy
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Gem12

No sindhu..i feel again its another plot of rukku to come out of fake pregnancy..like how jo was being framed by sharif and bakshi

gem i agree with you..she may once again fool everyone telling it was false alarm and get away...later MA will bring the truth out that she did this deliberately...
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gem12

Though Episode was good ela... i feel its all rukku's plan to come out of fake preganancy drama...coz she has realised things went too far...neither she was successful in keeping jo away from Jo nor jalal is getting close to rukku..so she took the help of same old formula whr jo was framed as pregnant ...so again now she tries to fool everyone that she was not pregnant ..some played with them.. and so that she can get rid of this fake pregnancy..wen maham il get caught or next  week rukku she herself m8 blurt out the truth..or after maham's bandaphod she il pardapash rukku also..so rukku is not going any whr... if my prediction comes true believe me she is playing big time with jalal..this time he is not going to forgive her... he il punish her for sure

Gem I think it is Ruk's nightmare.  Why would Jalal give ark to Ruk like this IF Ruk wants to tell him it was fake?  Won't Ruk create some other drama?  She might think of way she can blame it on Jodha or she can fake it by falling down and saying pain and get the same hakima to say she had MC.

Why will Jalal give ark to Ruk if it is Ruk who wants to now say MC.  She will do it herself.
I now think it will be Ruk's nightmare.

Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: elasingh

Pallu yeh bolna zaoori tha kya? ðŸ˜¡Plz let us be happy...

Ouch...Kya karu Ela, it feels tooo good to be true...Plus Ruku bhandaphod is a big revelation...ZEE cannot do it so easily without a dhamakedar promo...Plus with Ruku feeling suddenly guilty today...I feel it is her nightmare...Hope I am proved false,,,,,,,,,,,🥱