~*!Happy Birthday Reema!*~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 12

meghavi

IF-Veteran Member

meghavi

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
^ OMG..Reema Ouch I too hate it whn that happpens!!! Ouch Angry

Anyways, here's wishing you a very very happy b-day!!! Have a blast, alrite? Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*!Happy Birthday Reema!*~ (Page 7)" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

Hope your day is full of fun and happiness. May God Bless You!!!
My Gifts to you:

hope you like it!!

Reema_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Reema_J

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Alright... let me try this one more time! Tongue

Himani: Tumse to main aakhir mein baat karoongi, bohot kuch kehna hai! Wink Hug

Sanjana: Thank you so much! It's always fun to play games and all with you and the other girls! Big smile Hug

Rashmi: Awww... thanks a lot! I'm so glad to have met you also, you've become a great friend and even though we hardly see each other online now, we still have this bond (through our PM's)! Big smile Wink Hug

Doly: Thanks for all the "sweet" stuff (literally)! Wink That sure is a lot of cake to choose from but being the weirdo that I am, I might just take a taste of all of them! LOL I love the songs and everything else that you've posted... it's all so beautiful and... YUMMY! LOL Thanks for all the wishes Doly, you're a great friend of mine too, and I hope that'll always remain! Smile Hug

Jaseeka: Thanks so much!!! Big smile All that was so very sweet, I don't know what else to say! Oh... I do have one thing, I can't see the Akki sig yaar! Cry Hehe! Koi baat nahin, I'll figure out a way to view it later, abhi bas thanks for EVERYTHING! Hug

Ritz: Thanks!!! Hug Hug Hug Hmmm... I wonder why that song reminds you of me, maybe because I'm a Rani fanatic! LOL Or maybe it's just that I'm a hot sanwli ladki just like Rani! (The second choice is even better, isn't it?!) Embarrassed Wink OMG... tumne to yahaan bhi shaadi ki baatein shuroo kardi! Hehe! Of course tum sab ko aana hi padeaga, that would be awesome... and yes, you'll meet your jeeju, lekin zara khayaal rakna, nazar nahin lagni chahiye! LOL Thanks for the balloons, flowers, everything! Hug

Mitts: Thanks Mitts, I miss seeing you online yaar, but it's good that we can still have little chats... Miss. Viewbie! Wink Thanks for Pooh... he's really cute! Big smile Hug

Sim: I wish you were more active, pata nahin kahaan gayab ho gayi ho aaj kal, but thanks a lot for your wishes and I hope to see you back in action soon! Wink

Dayita: Thanks so much, and that was a beautiful poem, I really appreciate it! Embarrassed Big smile Thanks for everything and I'm sure we will keep up our chats through the PM's as we have a lot to discuss and plan! Wink

Reema_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Reema_J

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
And more...

Rachna: Thanks a lot! Big smile

Khair: Thanks a lot! Big smile Hug Hug I'll post my longer reply as soon as I get your longer message! Wink

Jem: Thanks so much! Hug I loved your song choice, it's very HOT! Wink Now... let's get started on the PM chats like you suggested! LOL

Ashma: Thanks! Big smile Not just for this but also for everything that you posted in PZ Mania! Wink Big smile Embarrassed

Pari: Thanks sooo much! Big smile Hug Thanks for the beautiful poems and presents, I appreciate it all! You really have become a great friend in such little time and I love talking to you, we have a lot in common, especially about certain someones! LOL Thanks again for all this and everything at PZ! Embarrassed

Jas: Thanks so much for taking the time to come here, I know you are really busy since you're leaving for Montreal and all! You're right, it hasn't been too long but we get along great and have a lot in common! We will definitely stay friends and get to know each other even better! Hug Hug

Khushi:Thanks sooo much, and a very happy birthday to you too! Big smile You're right, we don't get a chance to talk much but still, you're very sweet, we will get to know each other better! Big smile Hug

Naina: Thanks a lot! Big smile Hug Loved your present in the PM btw! LOL

Ambreen: Thanks so much! It's been a blast getting to know you through SRK's club. You're a sweet friend! Embarrassed Big smile

Celina: Thanks so much stylist! Wink LOL Not just for the message here but for everything you did at PZ also! Hug

Meghavi: Thanks so much! Big smile Hug Not only for the sweet words you posted here but also in EE! Embarrassed

Puja, Saraa, Sudha, Mahi, Jink, Amna, Gracella, Fariha, Anishma, Butter, Amjad, wildblossom, Neha, Sneha (of course friends), Sikh Kuri, Kimi_dost, jennymanoj, Ayesha, Leenasmg, Singh911 (Reema... Wink ), Nadia ( Big smile ), tiya, Amina, Megha, Nimra, zhasan, Umi, : Thanks a lot to all of you!!! Big smile Big smile Big smile

desi_chick05

IF-Dazzler

desi_chick05

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

your gifts: Embarrassed

for mah sis whoz EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

a necklaceEmbarrassed

heelzWink

purshhEmbarrassedhehe*

A Friend is a TreasureEmbarrassed
A friend is someone we turn to,
when our spirits need a lift.
A friend is someone we treasure,
for our friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone who fills our lives,
with beauty, joy and grace.
And make the world we live in,
a better and happier place.

Singing*Embarrassed

Happpy Birthday To yuuuuuuu
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuu
Happy Birthday Dear reeeemaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Happy Birthday
Tooooooooo youuuuuuuuuuuuHug

yuppp yupp yupp today hes all urzWink an akshay jeejLOL an sachi ka jeej [DUH!] and ju can even have my derek *sigh *WinkEmbarrassedLOL anything for ju jaanuu <3 mwah loveeee you have a fantastic dayy and hope you got everything u wanted [dressed up wid a lil bow tiee *ahem ahem*WinkWinkLOL]

Hug

21 hugs* and ONEE for good luckEmbarrassed

Hug

delhi_princess

Goldie

delhi_princess

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

happy birthday reema!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so happy 4 uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu omg where's the party 2nite Wink haha happy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy luv uuuuuuuu hope u have a gr8 day aur dher sara cake khana

this is 4 u hope u like chocolate Wink

many many happy returns of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by delhi_princess - 15 September 2006 at 6:48pm

desi_chick05

IF-Dazzler

desi_chick05

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reema_J

Ritz: Thanks!!! Hug Hug Hug Hmmm... I wonder why that song reminds you of me, maybe because I'm a Rani fanatic! LOL Or maybe it's just that I'm a hot sanwli ladki just like Rani! (The second choice is even better, isn't it?!) Embarrassed Wink hell haan tha second option all da way!WinkWinkWink
OMG... tumne to yahaan bhi shaadi ki baatein shuroo kardi!lmao haha off course babeWinkLOL Hehe! Of course tum sab ko aana hi padeaga, that would be awesome... and yes, you'll meet your jeeju, lekin zara khayaal rakna, nazar nahin lagni chahiye! LOLlmao i dont think yew hav to wrry abt dat diWinkLOL watch isha extra closely tho! lmao jk !LOLTongue Thanks for the balloons, flowers, everything! Hug no prob hunBig smile

leogal

leogal

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Wish You Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Reema Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top