~*!Happy Birthday Reema!*~ (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 12

Reema_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Reema_J

Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bigmouth

I think I'm prolly the last one to give my speech....mmhm...yessireTongue but "it's the thought that counts", right dii?Wink well....first of all....i want to wish you a VERY happy birthdayBig smileHug i hope you never ever change sis....cause we love u for wat u areEmbarrassedWink  Awww... thanks Himani! "I love you for what you are"  too! Embarrassed
Wink Hehehe.... ^ I love that saying! LOL It's so different but cute (in a weird way)!
haaye i still remember when i first came to MC. that's when i found 'sing a song' (CryEmbarrassed) and totally loved it. all of you people were so nice!! i mean ARE so niceTongue (Okay... I was wondering what was with the past tense)! Winkhaan toh everyday we would post, quote each other's posts, and then only we'd get a good night's sleepEmbarrassedWink remember that dii??Big smile Yeah, I remember, things have definitely changed, so many of us from then are missing! Ouch hey bhaggu kaash woh din laut aayeEmbarrassed hehe i sound like im writing a song. Likhti jao yaar! well the message im trying to convey to you here is that from that period of time to today, at this very second, our relationship as friends and sisters and maybe even beyond that as two people who just get along TOO wellTongueWink, has grown so much and i'd never want it to be any differentEmbarrassed and you are just the coolest person a human could findBig smile  Awww... I feel the exact same way, I love the fact that we agree on everything and that we get along soooo well! :D i have one question for you though....where'd you learn the word 'coolieo'??LOLLOL because seriously, that's not normal how we're the only ones sayin itLOLTongueWink  LMAO... I have no clue where I got it from, but let's just say that no one else uses it because no one else is as "coolio" as us! *wink wink!* knowingly or unknowingly, being around a confident, happy girl like you, i've started believing this:
Embarrassed and i'm not just saying it....you know eggjacktly which issue of my junior year this was....and thanks a lot diiEmbarrassed you have no idea what i've learned from you (both good ways and bad!TongueWink).  Awww... anytime for my lil' sis!  (Wait... what bad stuff? LOL)!  rest is all de personal stuff...which goes in your dibbaWink  Dabba khaali karke rakha hai... fill it up yaar! Winkfilhaal here are some graphics which i really mean from deep downEmbarrassed
Hug  Thank you so much BM! Big smileHug

dii....you're like a godess...hehehe...i swear ppl...i could worship this woman!!  Oh be quiet... I wish yaar (not that you worship me but that I was like a Goddess)! EmbarrassedLOL  Wink i'll always love you!!!!!!!!!!! Right back at ya! and here's a song from my teeny weeny heartEmbarrassedWink Awww.... nice choice, one of my old favorites! Big smile  THANK YOU BM! Hug
Kabhi kabhi mere dil mein khayaal aata hai
Ki jaise tujhko banaya gaya hai mere liye
Ki jaise tujhko banaya gaya hai mere liye
Tu abse pehle sitaaron mein bas rahi thi kahin
Tu abse pehle sitaaron mein bas rahi thi kahin
Tujhe zameen pe bulaya gaya hai mere liye => "Embarrassed"
Tujhe zameen pe bulaya gaya hai mere liye

Ki ye badan ye nigaahein meri amaanat hain
Ki ye badan ye nigaahein meri amaanat hain
Ye gesuon ki ghani chhaon hain meri khatir
Ye honth aur ye baahein meri amaanat hain
Ye honth aur ye baahein meri amaanat hain

Ki jaise bajti hain shehnaaiyaan si raahon mein
Ki jaise bajti hain shehnaaiyaan si raahon mein
Suhaag raat hain ghoonghat utha raha hoon main<<pretend i didn't sing this partLOL  LMAO... you know who I'll pretend did though! Wink
Suhaag raat hain ghoonghat utha raha hoon main
Simat rahi hai tu sharma ke apni baahon mein
Simat rahi hai tu sharma ke apni baahon mein

Ki jaise tu mujhe chaahegi umr bhar yoohin
Uthegi meri taraf pyaar ki nazar yoohin
Main jaanta hoon ki tu geir hai magar yoohin
Main jaanta hoon ki tu geir hai magar yoohin

Kabhi kabhi mere dil mein khayaal aata haiEmbarrassed

i love you reema didiHug happy birthdayEmbarrassedHug
yours and ONLY yours,
himaniWink

Thanks so much for this beautiful and very touching message my pyaari little bigmouth! Hehe! You're the sweetest lil' sister ever, I'm no longer the baby of my family as I have you to take care of! LOL! Big smile   Thanks again for everything! Hug  (Only mine eh?!  *Ahem* ka kya hoga?)! Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*!Happy Birthday Reema!*~ (Page 11)" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Reema_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Reema_J

Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_kp

ReemaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHug  Khaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrr! Big smileHug

HAP HAP HAPPY BirthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyHug OMG ur oldTongueLOL ok j/k...as Jas said ppl in their 20's are coolBig smile and ur the coolestEmbarrassed  Grrrr... I'm not old! Hehe, maybe just compared to more than half the people on IF, but here... I'm the baby! LOL  Yup yup, that's me "the coolest" 21 year old EVER! Tongue

Remember how we met? YUP! It was in Vishu Bhaiya's MOTW...wow thats a long time back. Yeah... that's where it was and it was a while ago (btw, V phirse gayab ho gaya hai)! Then I became a little active here and played lots of games w/ u (there were lotsssss then!). Then came my MOTW ..the CFC one and madam jii came to grill me there and i told her i have to have to PM u....and i did and got to know the beautiful ReemaEmbarrassed You have this thing about u, whenever you come online on msn or just IF, you make things brighter and fun and more happy than ever...sach!!Embarrassed  Awww... thanks so much! EmbarrassedYou truly are a intelligent, caring and loving being and I am so glad to know you wellHug  Thanks, I'm so happy I got to know you too! Good luck w/ ur mr. right Hehe... thanks! , Med school (dont worry u will top the MCATsWink I sure hope so... still have about a month to wait for the scores) and everything else that you pursue in life!Hug  Thanks so much Khair, you're soooo sweet!  I really hope you come online sometimes after you return to Seattle!  We'll miss you and at least get MSN back! EmbarrassedHug

Hope you had a rocking day today and the best year ahead of you filled w/ love and luck always.Embarrassed   I did... got a surprise party which I believe you've already read about in the VS! LOL  Thanks once again!

Love you lots and lots and lotsssssss moreHug  Me too... but to you! LOLHug
khair

ps-Beeee emmmm, a wonderful postClap sorry I didn't send in my message like the othersOuch love you!Embarrassed

Reema_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Reema_J

Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Thanks once again Sanjana and Mitts... you two are really sweet! EmbarrassedHug

Originally posted by sammie12

Hey Reema..
many many happy returns of the day..
wow..21..great going..keep it up..
Have a happy birthday..

one song dedicated to you:
Jaagi hui fizayein hain tere liye mere liye
Gaati hui hawayein hain tere liye mere liye
Phoolon mein taazgi si hai raahon mein roshani si hai
Din mein bhi chaandni si hai mere sanam
Tere liye mere liye
Big smile

HI!  Thank you so much Samreen! Big smile  I really appreciate it!  Where have you been these days?! Confused

Reema_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Reema_J

Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anju101

happy birthday reema...and i hope that all your wishes and dreams come true..i just saw this topic and thought i'd wish you happy birthday.... Smile Clap

Thanks Anju! Hug  Where are you yaar?! Embarrassed

anju101

IF-Sizzlerz

anju101

Posted: 17 September 2006 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reema_J

Originally posted by anju101

happy birthday reema...and i hope that all your wishes and dreams come true..i just saw this topic and thought i'd wish you happy birthday.... Smile Clap

Thanks Anju! Where are you yaar?! Embarrassed

your welcome... Hug sorry i haven;t been able to talk to you before

man i;ve just been so busy with school and it's only been two weeks since it started...so i only get to come on the site on weekends...

i;m right here..and whenver you wanna talk,,,jst send me a PM... Big smile Clap Hug

~Simmi~

IF-Sizzlerz

~Simmi~

Posted: 18 September 2006 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reema_J

Originally posted by sammie12

Have a happy birthday..

one song dedicated to you:
Jaagi hui fizayein hain tere liye
Big smile

HI!  Thank you so much Samreen! Big smile  I really appreciate it!  Where have you been these days?! Confused

you're welcome Reema..actually Im very busy since college has started now..I really miss the summer vacation..looking forward to summer of 2007Big smile

delhi_princess

Goldie

delhi_princess

Posted: 18 September 2006 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
reema heyyyyy did u have a gud b-day Wink ok is ur halat lk Ouch after birthday bumps LOL neways skool fir start kyn huaaaaaaaaaa Cry neways right now im studying in canada lekin india se aane ke baad man nahi lag raha Cryneways wat r u up 2 these days Wink

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 10 October 2006 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
BELATED " HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU " REEMA... SORRY I AM LATE....

" TUM JIYO HAZAROUN SAAL....HAR SAAL KE DIN HO...PACHAS HAZAAR.."

HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU...REEMA... Clap Big smile

YOUR'S THAMBU....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top