Music Corner

~*!Happy Birthday Reema!*~

bigmouth thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey guys πŸ˜ƒ Guess what today is??? Someone verry special's birthdayπŸ˜‰ Who could it be?? Ah that's a stupid question…..yall know exactly who I'm talking about πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ Our very own specialestestest viewbie….

!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

She turns 21 today, which is a pretty big number!! πŸ˜› It's ok dii, you're still 'young at heart'πŸ˜› JK JK!! I mean you're still young babe! πŸ˜‰

Here she is…chillin out on her special day πŸ˜›

Being the viewbie that you are, of everyone's favorite section tooπŸ˜›, I want to first of all dedicate a song to you😳. From the whole of MCπŸ˜›.

--MALE--Hm, bholi si surat aankhon mein masti, aai haaiArre bholi si surat aankhon mein mastiDoor khadi sharmaaye, aai haaiEk jhalak dikhlaaye kabhiKabhi aanchal mein chhup jaaye, aai haaiMeri nazar se tum dekho to yaar nazar voh aayeBholi si surat aankhon mein mastiDoor khadi sharmaaye, aai haaiEk jhalak dikhlaaye kabhiKabhi aanchal mein chhup jaaye, aai haaiMeri nazar se tum dekho to yaar nazar voh aayeBholi si surat aankhon mein masti, aai haai<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->--FEMALE--Mm mm mm mm mm, la la la la la laAa aa aa aa aa aa, la la la la la laAa aa aa aa aa aa, la la la la la la la<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->--MALE--Hm, ladki nahin hai voh jaadu hai, aur kaha kya jaayeRaat ko mere khwaab mein aayi, voh zulfein bikhraayeAankh khuli to dil chaaha phir neend mujhe aa jaayeBin dekhe yeh haal hua, dekhoon to kya ho jaayeBholi si surat aankhon mein mastiDoor khadi sharmaaye, aai haaiEk jhalak dikhlaaye kabhiKabhi aanchal mein chhup jaaye, aai haaiMeri nazar se tum dekho to yaar nazar voh aayeBholi si surat aankhon mein masti, aai haai<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->--FEMALE--La la la la la la la - 3La la la, oh ho ho, aa ha ha aa aaAa aa aa aa aa aa, la la la la la la<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->--MALE--Hm, saawan ka pehla baadal uska kaajal ban jaayeMauj uthe saagar mein jaise, aise kadam uthaayeRab ne jaane kis mitti se uske ang banaayeChham se kaash kahin se mere saamne voh aa jaaye--CHORUS--Bholi si surat aankhon mein mastiDoor khadi sharmaaye--FEMALE--Aai haai--CHORUS--Ek jhalak dikhlaaye kabhiKabhi aanchal mein chhup jaaye--FEMALE--Aai haai--MALE--Meri nazar se tum dekho to yaar nazar voh aaye--CHORUS--Bholi si surat aankhon mein mastiDoor khadi sharmaaye--FEMALE--Aai haai--MALE--Aai haaiπŸ˜‰πŸ€—

Accha I will give my big ol' speech & gifts later today…. now here are some messages from your friends & fansπŸ˜ƒ:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REEMA. Many-2-2-2-2-2 Happy returns of the day.

I Hope ur Birthday is filled with Joy and Laughter and lots of presents. !πŸ˜ƒ

hey reema!

a very very happy birthday to you! you were one of my first few friends on MC and im really thankful for that... you made me feel welcomed when i was new and made sure i was comfortable at MC... in a few months, i have formed a friendship with you that could take others years to form... im so glad that i got to know you... i wish you all the happiness in the world cuz someone as sweet and caring as you truly deserves it... HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again!

lots of love,

rashmi

These are "some" cakes to choose from….from our dear friend doly (doly_455)πŸ˜ƒ

Happy birthday.May God give you a long,healthy,loving,happy and sucsessfull life!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘!We wish you a happy birthdayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

We wish you a Happy Birthday
Whether we are near or far away miles
We are happy to come together
With all our great big smiles

We are bringing many wishes
Especially wrapped up for you
Wanting you to have very happy times
In the celebrations we do for you

For this party belongs to you
On this your own special day
May all your biggest wishes come true
For you in a very special way
For this party belongs to you
On this your own special day
May all your biggest wishes come true
For you in a very special way

This is a signature of Akki for you!!!!!😳
A birthday cake for you!!!And another cake for you!!!!πŸ˜›

Happy Birthday Reemz di!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ€—

Hope you have a wonderful day =) and may  all your wishes come trueπŸ˜ƒ

Saanwali Si Ek Ladki……. Dhadkan Jaisi Dilki πŸ˜‰
Whenever I hear that song I tink of youπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
You are one of the sweetest and cutest sisters ever! πŸ˜ƒ
I know Ican talk to you about anything & everything hahaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
And I always love to hear ur opinions on things πŸ˜› and omg wut i totally love abt
yew is dat u alwayz listen ur like an awsome listener!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
i love youuu😳 loadz & loadz & loadzπŸ˜ƒ
remember me an ishu an himani guyz are guna be @ ur shaadiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ can't wait hehe
an i'll finally get to meet jeeju!πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Reema Many Happy returns of the day Hope u had a gr8 day n u enjoy a lot.

Here is a small gift from me

Message from mitts which I was told to convey: I may not be able to attend...so very sorry about that [:(].

Hi Reema Happy Birthday sorry yaar I won't b able 2 cum online now so u have a good timeπŸ€—

SimalπŸ˜‰

http://www.spiritisup.com/septemberasterbdayhw.html

The rest of the messages will either be sent to you by PM or posted in this thread itself! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Ab kya?πŸ€”πŸ˜› Time to party!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰Put on your old[est] clothes and bring out your old[est] music tapes!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰Cause like I had said in the invitation, we're goin for the purana zamana today!! πŸ˜ƒAs for those of you who did not recieve my PM...of course you are still invited to party w/ us πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰. Let me clue you in though. The theme today is "old is gold". We will 'play' old songs (hindi or english; it makes no difference πŸ˜‰) throughout the day. Dress code is RLY old stuff...like Madhubala style! πŸ˜‰(aahahah reemz i just LOVE making you realize how old you are πŸ˜›πŸ˜›just kidding re...i love you!πŸ€—). So be sure to tell us what you're wearing and what song you want to be played πŸ˜‰ Note: Old means anything that happened before the 80's πŸ˜›

Song playing: remix to kabhi aar kabhi paar

I didn't say there weren't any remixes allowed!! πŸ˜›

We love you Reema!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope all your wishes and all your dreams come true!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

With  all the love in my heart,

Himani 😳

Edited by bigmouth - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doly_455 thumbnail

Happy Birthday REEMA!!!!

Treat for U!!

Edited by doly_455 - 17 years ago
doly_455 thumbnail

Song for U!!

ek ladki ki tumhe kya sunau daastan
woh pagli hai sabse juda
har pal nai uski siggy
songs barse log tarse
jaaye woh ladki jaha

Edited by doly_455 - 17 years ago
Jia thumbnail
happy bday sisπŸ€— will post a longer message later tonight 😳

love you!
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday Reema Di !!!!!

You are now big 21!! wowie...

Many returns of the Day!!!

Hope u also have a, blast!!!!

love,
Priyanka
(even tho you dont me)
smartncute thumbnail
Happy b'day Reema and enjoy !!!
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Happy Birthday Reema yaar!!!!!!!!!

May you have wonderful day & get all that you wish for & more!!!!

& here is a song for you from your 2 faves - Akshay Kumar & Himeshji:

"Humko Deewana...Deewana Kar Gaye...."

Have a fab fab day Reema!!!

Best Wishes always,

Jem πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Jem4Himesh - 17 years ago
~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A very very very very Happy bday Reemaaaaaa πŸ˜ƒ
hope u have a wondderfull dayy πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail