Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

bigmouth

IF-Dazzler

bigmouth

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Hey guys Big smile Guess what today is??? Someone verry special's birthdayWink Who could it be?? Ah that's a stupid question…..yall know exactly who I'm talking about TongueWink Our very own specialestestest viewbie….

!!!!!!!!!!!! Big smile

She turns 21 today, which is a pretty big number!! Tongue It's ok dii, you're still 'young at heart'Tongue JK JK!! I mean you're still young babe! Wink

Here she is…chillin out on her special day Tongue

Being the viewbie that you are, of everyone's favorite section tooTongue, I want to first of all dedicate a song to youEmbarrassed. From the whole of MCTongue.

--MALE--Hm, bholi si surat aankhon mein masti, aai haaiArre bholi si surat aankhon mein mastiDoor khadi sharmaaye, aai haaiEk jhalak dikhlaaye kabhiKabhi aanchal mein chhup jaaye, aai haaiMeri nazar se tum dekho to yaar nazar voh aayeBholi si surat aankhon mein mastiDoor khadi sharmaaye, aai haaiEk jhalak dikhlaaye kabhiKabhi aanchal mein chhup jaaye, aai haaiMeri nazar se tum dekho to yaar nazar voh aayeBholi si surat aankhon mein masti, aai haai<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->--FEMALE--Mm mm mm mm mm, la la la la la laAa aa aa aa aa aa, la la la la la laAa aa aa aa aa aa, la la la la la la la<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->--MALE--Hm, ladki nahin hai voh jaadu hai, aur kaha kya jaayeRaat ko mere khwaab mein aayi, voh zulfein bikhraayeAankh khuli to dil chaaha phir neend mujhe aa jaayeBin dekhe yeh haal hua, dekhoon to kya ho jaayeBholi si surat aankhon mein mastiDoor khadi sharmaaye, aai haaiEk jhalak dikhlaaye kabhiKabhi aanchal mein chhup jaaye, aai haaiMeri nazar se tum dekho to yaar nazar voh aayeBholi si surat aankhon mein masti, aai haai<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->--FEMALE--La la la la la la la - 3La la la, oh ho ho, aa ha ha aa aaAa aa aa aa aa aa, la la la la la la<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->--MALE--Hm, saawan ka pehla baadal uska kaajal ban jaayeMauj uthe saagar mein jaise, aise kadam uthaayeRab ne jaane kis mitti se uske ang banaayeChham se kaash kahin se mere saamne voh aa jaaye--CHORUS--Bholi si surat aankhon mein mastiDoor khadi sharmaaye--FEMALE--Aai haai--CHORUS--Ek jhalak dikhlaaye kabhiKabhi aanchal mein chhup jaaye--FEMALE--Aai haai--MALE--Meri nazar se tum dekho to yaar nazar voh aaye--CHORUS--Bholi si surat aankhon mein mastiDoor khadi sharmaaye--FEMALE--Aai haai--MALE--Aai haaiWinkHug

Accha I will give my big ol' speech & gifts later today…. now here are some messages from your friends & fansBig smile:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REEMA. Many-2-2-2-2-2 Happy returns of the day.

I Hope ur Birthday is filled with Joy and Laughter and lots of presents. !Big smile

hey reema!

a very very happy birthday to you! you were one of my first few friends on MC and im really thankful for that... you made me feel welcomed when i was new and made sure i was comfortable at MC... in a few months, i have formed a friendship with you that could take others years to form... im so glad that i got to know you... i wish you all the happiness in the world cuz someone as sweet and caring as you truly deserves it... HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again!

lots of love,

rashmi

These are "some" cakes to choose from….from our dear friend doly (doly_455)Big smile

Happy birthday.May God give you a long,healthy,loving,happy and sucsessfull life!!!!!! ClapClap
Clap!We wish you a happy birthdayClapClapClap

We wish you a Happy Birthday
Whether we are near or far away miles
We are happy to come together
With all our great big smiles

We are bringing many wishes
Especially wrapped up for you
Wanting you to have very happy times
In the celebrations we do for you

For this party belongs to you
On this your own special day
May all your biggest wishes come true
For you in a very special way
For this party belongs to you
On this your own special day
May all your biggest wishes come true
For you in a very special way

This is a signature of Akki for you!!!!!Embarrassed
A birthday cake for you!!!And another cake for you!!!!Tongue

Happy Birthday Reemz di!Big smileEmbarrassedHug

Hope you have a wonderful day =) and may  all your wishes come trueBig smile

Saanwali Si Ek Ladki……. Dhadkan Jaisi Dilki Wink
Whenever I hear that song I tink of youWinkEmbarrassedTongue
You are one of the sweetest and cutest sisters ever! Big smile
I know Ican talk to you about anything & everything hahaWinkEmbarrassed
And I always love to hear ur opinions on things Tongue and omg wut i totally love abt
yew is dat u alwayz listen ur like an awsome listener!EmbarrassedBig smile
i love youuuEmbarrassed loadz & loadz & loadzBig smile
remember me an ishu an himani guyz are guna be @ ur shaadiWinkLOLBig smile can't wait hehe
an i'll finally get to meet jeeju!Big smile

Hey Reema Many Happy returns of the day Hope u had a gr8 day n u enjoy a lot.

Here is a small gift from me

Message from mitts which I was told to convey: I may not be able to attend...so very sorry about that [:(].

Hi Reema Happy Birthday sorry yaar I won't b able 2 cum online now so u have a good timeHug

SimalWink

http://www.spiritisup.com/septemberasterbdayhw.html

The rest of the messages will either be sent to you by PM or posted in this thread itself! WinkBig smile

Ab kya?ErmmTongue Time to party!!!!!!!!!!! WinkPut on your old[est] clothes and bring out your old[est] music tapes!!TongueWinkCause like I had said in the invitation, we're goin for the purana zamana today!! Big smileAs for those of you who did not recieve my PM...of course you are still invited to party w/ us Big smileWink. Let me clue you in though. The theme today is "old is gold". We will 'play' old songs (hindi or english; it makes no difference Wink) throughout the day. Dress code is RLY old stuff...like Madhubala style! Wink(aahahah reemz i just LOVE making you realize how old you are TongueTonguejust kidding re...i love you!Hug). So be sure to tell us what you're wearing and what song you want to be played Wink Note: Old means anything that happened before the 80's Tongue

Song playing: remix to kabhi aar kabhi paar

I didn't say there weren't any remixes allowed!! Tongue

We love you Reema!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope all your wishes and all your dreams come true!! Big smileHug

With  all the love in my heart,

Himani Embarrassed

Edited by bigmouth - 15 September 2006 at 6:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heart girl~Simmi~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*!Happy Birthday Reema!*~" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

doly_455

IF-Rockerz

doly_455

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 2:43am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday REEMA!!!!

Treat for U!!

Edited by doly_455 - 15 September 2006 at 2:58am

doly_455

IF-Rockerz

doly_455

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Song for U!!