Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-SUZI-

-SUZI-

Posted: 10 June 2014 at 2:16am | IP Logged
I just dont understand whats the problem with Star Plus, if they dont like the show better ask the production house to close the show! Oo I just forgot that SNS gives them trps and for any channel trps is all that counts.. They know SNS has got a very strong position in that odd 7 pm time slot and no other show would be perhaps able to do that!!! And thats y they keep sending cakes to the SNS team whenever they are no 1 on the trp chart!! But when it comes to felicitating the people concerned with the show with awards they are like NO NO NO we need to give the awards to the same faces every year since they are more popular faces. SNS is just there to give us trps thats all our business with this show. I will better give awards to those who has huge fan following!

Really this SPA does heights of partiality! It makes me wonder how none of the characters are put up for nominations in the popular category for voting!! For Jodi nomination you nominate a jodi who is not even married but you forget Ahem-Gopi considering the fact that the former ones are more popular. You dont nominate for popular categories but you nominate every popular person from the shows whose trps are far less than SNS! Forget awards if this is the case with nominations if think the entire SNS team should not even attend the award show! It is disappointing to see Nazim not getting a single award in these 3 years, Rucha and Vishal are sidelined every time in the award show! really its so unfair when a single "VERY POPULAR" person has got more than 8 or 9 SPA awards and all the SNS people are not even considered although they are equally talented and hardworking

Proof:

Edited by -SUZI- - 10 June 2014 at 2:16am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shazteajaanuluvsyousimibrar1990Winds.of.Heavenawesome-rajiANJ4sanwAbraySurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "History repeats: SNS again ignored in SPA 2014" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 10 June 2014 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Sns has never been treated right by starplus  from the start, don't know why we have so many expectation that it will change. First they never expected it to do well, they didn't promote it and then later on another serial took the limelight. Star seem desperate to get rid of sns but they can't find a good show to get the ratings complete down so they can pull it off completely. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SUZI-

awesome-raji

IF-Rockerz

awesome-raji

Posted: 10 June 2014 at 2:52am | IP Logged
totally agree with u
raji always sidelined

i only love SPA 2011..in macau
only that year sns got proper attention, rucha and gia won fav new sadassya
and jigar got fav dewar..

even raji/koki and gohem alos performed
but after that i think SP totally forgot about SNS
the show which bringing unexpected trp at odd spot
because of sns no other shows are not running well at 7
and  they are sidelined them..
really disappointing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tangomango-SUZI-Abray

-SUZI-

-SUZI-

Posted: 10 June 2014 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

Sns has never been treated right by starplus  from the start, don't know why we have so many expectation that it will change. First they never expected it to do well, they didn't promote it and then later on another serial took the limelight. Star seem desperate to get rid of sns but they can't find a good show to get the ratings complete down so they can pull it off completely. 

if that is the case then why star plus send cakes to them every time sns becomes the trp topper??cakes are so costly these days na!!LOL star plus shud not even waste 50 paisa on feliciating this show which gives them one of the highest trps...Angry

but then i get the logic.. An award costs more than a cake perhaps and thats y they think they will do more profit by satisfying the sns team with cakes and so the awards can be distributed to the same faces every year! in this way they can keep control over every show!! Good marketing skills I must say star plus!!!Thumbs Up

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 10 June 2014 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SUZI-

Originally posted by angelic8219

if that is the case then why star plus send cakes to them every time sns becomes the trp topper??cakes are so costly these days na!!LOL star plus shud not even waste 50 paisa on feliciating this show which gives them one of the highest trps...Angry

but then i get the logic.. An award costs more than a cake perhaps and thats y they think they will do more profit by satisfying the sns team with cakes and so the awards can be distributed to the same faces every year! in this way they can keep control over every show!! Good marketing skills I must say star plus!!!Thumbs Up

Lol cake must be last minute thing, they probably thinking oh my god saathiya has completed another couple of episodes let's give them another cake to show we value them even though we forgotten them for the time being LOL

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 10 June 2014 at 4:31am | IP Logged
I have always been under the notion that starplus have wanted to rid the show but due to trps they could never do it, initially they promoted before it started and then stopped promoting it as soon as it started, then viewers put it at number 1 and then sbs took it seriously and did set visits, then awards came, the gia ouster and dev came may have brought trp down for a while but then it came back with a bang so that didn't kill it either. Sns is just damn lucky as far as trps go. Shame star doesn't back them as much as they do other shows.

Edited by angelic8219 - 10 June 2014 at 4:27am

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 10 June 2014 at 4:47am | IP Logged
who's Aarti Patel? lol

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 10 June 2014 at 4:54am | IP Logged
SP uses the awards show to promote its new shows. This year most awards will go to Beinteha and next year it will be forgotten or given 1-2 minor awards.. 
YRKKH is the sole exception where Hina gets some appreciation almost every year if I am not mistaken. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaztea

Post Reply New Post

Go to top