~PaYa FF~Pyaar Ki Ek Anokhi Dastaan~Chap2(updt)[NOTE:Pg.6](Please see) - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
This is an awesome start!!!!! so you are narrating as Nanaji I guess?? ok ok don't tell me...
I'm enjoying this so far!!! waiting!!!! u r a good writer!!!!!
Originally posted by NISHADEEP

This is an awesome start!!!!! so you are narrating as Nanaji I guess?? ok ok don't tell me...
I'm enjoying this so far!!! waiting!!!! u r a good writer!!!!!
Thanks Nish!πŸ˜ƒ Will update...
But no I am not at all a writer...just a dreamer of PaYa...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by arshiayanzaya

i loved it...
awsssummm dear...😳
eargly waiting for the story to unfold...
update soon 😊
thnkyou...will update soon!😊
Originally posted by coolhi1988

lovely story...
prologue seems interesting...
do update d story & also pm me...
Thnks for commenting!😳
Ok..will PM you too...😊
Originally posted by Silsha

vry nice
intrestng yaar
cnt
Thnks...!
Will cont...πŸ˜›
lovely
please continue soon
Originally posted by Duggukede

lovely
please continue soon
Thanx😊

CHAPTER 1:

"Arre! What is my baby doll doing here? Today is your birthday dear! Your  friends are waiting downstairs! Come and meet them!" A fair headed, strong built man called Pankhuri.

"No mama. I am not feeling well...I won't go downstairs."

"But why Pankhuri? What happened? Has mami said anything to you?"

At this, little Pankhuri shivered a bit. She lowered her head. "No mama. Everything is fine.."

But Govardhan had already noticed a glint of tear in her eyes. He slowly went towards her and kept his hand on her head. "Tell me Pankhu...what happened? Why has the beautiful smile vanished from your face?"

Now Pankhu couldn't control herself any more. She burst into tears.."Mama! Aaj mujhe mummy papa ki bohut yaad aa rahi hai...I miss them so much! Why did God do this to me? Why did God take away my parents from me? Why? Have I done anything wrong?"

Govardhan felt bad for the little, orphan girl. He hugged her tightly and slowly consoled her. "Look Pankhuri...you should not blame God for what has happened. I know it has been wrong, but, always remember, everything happens for a cause. And why are you blaming yourself my baby doll? Its none of your fault! Everything will be okay...now please stop crying Pankhu!"

But Pankhu was unable to control her tears! Her eyes were red from crying...and she was still sobbing. Govardhan watched for sometime and then, brushing his fingers through Pankhu's hair said- "Now listen Pankhu...I will tell you something. But you have to promise that you will not cry anymore...NEVER in your life. Promise?"

Pankhu slowly nodded her head. Govardhan smiled. Then, looking around and assured that no one was listening, he spoke, his voice coming out as whisper.

"You know Pankhuri, this world is full of bad, evil people who always want to take advantage of the good ones. Now you are too young to understand, but as you will grow up you will realise that every word spoken by your mama was true. The person whom you call mami is actually my second wife..." He paused for a while and resumed- "I married her 5 years ago after your mami died. You were just 4 yrs old then, Pankhu. And that was perhaps the biggest mistake of my life..." Govardhan nodded his head. "She never loved me, she never loved anyone in this family, she only loved money. Only money! Ever since she has come to this house, she has had an eye on our property...your father's hard earned money! And she was looking for the right opportunity...which finally came when didi and jijaji died in the car accident last year. And only now have I seen her true colours...but it's too late! " He paused again..and noticed Pankhu's eager face. He continued -"Jijaji has made you the heir to his property...you Pankhu! All the property is in your name...and Padma didn't know that. But now she does...and so" Govardhan stopped for a minute or so. Pankhu asked him slowly "So what mama?"

Suddenly they heard the sound of approaching footsteps and then a voice - "Pankhuri! PANKHURI!" Govardhan hastily got up and said "Nothing Pankhu...I can't tell you anything now...but I promise to tell you everything as soon as possible...Now get ready...your mami is coming" Just then Padma entered -"Pankhuri! Beta you haven't got ready? Your friends are waiting downstairs!" She said, smiling. Pankhu shook her head "NO! I will not go!" Padma stood paralysed for a moment and then slowly approached Pankhu and twisted her wrist. "Aahhh!" Pankhu wailed. "SHHH!!!!! Keep your mouth shut! Don't even dare to raise your voice...or else..." An evil smile came on her face... "you know what I can do." Little Pankhu was frightened. Seeing her like this, Govardhan gave a stern glance to Padma and said- "How dare you talk to her like this? You go and see the guests...she will come along in a minute." Padma gave one final glance to both of them and left the room. When her footsteps finally died away, Govardhan patted Pankhu's back and said -"Go my dear..nothing will happen...today is your birthday and you should be happy! If your Mom and Dad see you so sad how will they feel? Come on Pankhuri get ready...and we'll go down together. Ok?"

Tears in her eyes, Pankhu got ready and went downstairs to her Birthday party.

-----

Time: 10:30 pm

The party was over and Pankhu had really enjoyed it. Now she was sitting with her laptop, chatting on a social networking site. Although she was only 10, she was very tech savvy! And she had made about 500 friends on internet..

Today, she saw a new person had sent her a request...she saw the name...a boy it was...Aditya Kumar. She accepted the request..

So guys! πŸ˜ƒThis was Chap 1...please tell me how it is??πŸ˜• Should I continue??πŸ˜•

Wow,. Baby doll sone diπŸ˜‰
vrrryy fantabulous update... :)
she s 10.. Bt virtual datng? :o
super.. Plz update ASAP
what a good start!!!! aawww...her parents are dead!!!! and her mami is mean to her!!!!!😲 this is an interesting story...please continue!!!!!!!