~PaYa FF~Pyaar Ki Ek Anokhi Dastaan~Chap2(updt)[NOTE:Pg.6](Please see)

Posted: 9 years ago
πŸ˜ƒHey guys!!! πŸ˜ƒAfter an SS and an OS now I am trying my hand at writing an FF.😳..please read my brand new FF on PaYa and PLEASE tell me how it is!!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒ

Pyaar Ki Ek Anokhi Dastaan

Characters:

Pankhuri- A girl born in a rich family in Mumbai.

Aditya- A boy from a small town in Kullu.

Avantika- Aditya's  mother.

Harish- Aditya's father.

Govardhan- Pankhuri's "mama" or maternal uncle.

(For now, these are the only characters. As the story will proceed, new characters will be added..)

Prologue-

The small girl sat on the window of her room and looked outside. It was a wonderful evening...the sun had just set, and the sky was a beautiful red orange glow. A cool breeze was blowing, and children were playing in the park outside. Everyone looked so happy...but why wasn't there a smile on Pankhuri's face? Why were there tears in her beautiful, innocent eyes? Now, that's a long story! Oh readers! Be patient! I'll tell you everything...who was Pankhuri, who were her parents, who was her love...everything! But you will have to co-operate with me and help me narrate the story of this amazing girl, and the amazing boy she got married too, and their amazing, love story...

Oh! You must be wondering who I am and how do I know all these things? Arre bhai, who else other than me can narrate this story? Has anyone else other than me ever tried to understand Adi and Pankhuri? I am bound to say...no. And that is why, I think, after my death Adi and Pankhuri became so lonely in the world...and maybe that's why...

Ok...I think I am telling too much beforehand. Arre bhai, let the story progress! Only then you will get to know about these two love birds...!
So today I, Purushottam Diwan, narrate the story of Aditya and Pankhuri, an immortal love story, a love story like never before...Are you ready to accompany me on this joy ride?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Links-

Chapter 1 (page 3)

Chapter 2 (page 4)

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Shaily1008 - 9 years ago
Prologue seems niceπŸ‘πŸΌ
plz do cont soon...
Originally posted by -Aditya-

Prologue seems niceπŸ‘πŸΌ
plz do cont soon...
Thanx for liking...😳
Yes..yes..i m ready to accompany u on dis joy ride..i luvd the starting..
Interesting..very interesting..😊
continue soon..:)
its nyc..  eager to know what will happen .. suspense suspenseπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by __AyEsHa__

Yes..yes..i m ready to accompany u on dis joy ride..i luvd the starting..
Interesting..very interesting..😊
continue soon..:)
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I wasn't sure of the idea but thought to give it a try..

Thanx for liking!
Originally posted by anyaalove

its nyc..  eager to know what will happen .. suspense suspenseπŸ˜‰
😊 Thankyou!!! πŸ˜› 
lovely story...
prologue seems interesting...
do update d story & also pm me...
i loved it...
awsssummm dear...😳
eargly waiting for the story to unfold...
update soon 😊