Members Lounge
Members Lounge

India-Forums

Axis Capital Group is a Great Choice

antoniadiaer Newbie
antoniadiaer
antoniadiaer

Posted: 09 June 2014 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Our purchase orders with Axis Capital Group, Singapore were actually not so expesive as i thought when I got to compare it to other companies. The good thing about them is that before the orders are released, they are making sure that they are gonna be delevering quality equipmemts. And in addition, any order using a capital expense general ledger account is routed for release regardless of the value of the order. So rest assured that there will no scams to worry about.

I believe that they make all reviews first before all orders are created and delivered. It is easier to make any transaction with Axis Capital Group, Singpore since there is one office that is responsible for reviewing all purchase ordered and there is one representative for every customer. There will be no complications and confusions on orders. Reviewing and releasing the orders gives prior notice to all orders, because every orders is a priority. 

Capital Equipments are very expensive, every time you do a raise, you dilute, i believe Axis Capital Group is very much aware of these that is why even though they are a bit pricey they would never sacrifice quality. It makes sense to look for places where you can use other less expensive forms of capital to fund growth.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top