Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I just wanna say, from where do these 'creatives' (if one can call them so)
get so much guts to even touch such a sensitive issue citing the current scenario
of the society 😵
To hell with the so called grey characters nd grey love story 🥱
trust me I haven't seen more mehh.. characters or should I say
caricatures 😆 nd more mehhh louu ishtory...!! 😳
yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Don't know about TRP audience but I can't take it any more.They have ruined the show completely.What they will show us after this horrible track.Its better they end the show .I really want to know who gave this disgusting  idea .

aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Is it very necessary to tarnish the male lead whenever the channel or the cv's are in a mood to convey a social message. Today the worsest happend. How are they going to redeem him? Raja is the male lead of this nonsence show for god sake. Whatever I am not feeling sorry for Raja and I don't have sympathy for JM. I think AS have to follow shows like BV if he is serious about taking up sensitive issues , they are good at handling social issues.
MFarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
utter shameful and shocking epi 😡 with even more disgusting precap👎🏼..raja ,s character looks beyond redeemtion 😡..worst than bhai and ak..i should say..atleast they respected womans dignity even when they took revenge..😔cvs has spoiled a lead characters image completely..😡hate hate raja...😡...dd stole the epi with her power packed performance..⭐️👏
bcbs_srk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😕😡🤢. This is my reaction after watching the episode. Don't know if I will be a loyal fan any longer.Edited by bcbs_srk - 9 years ago
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 i m crying since ages that even replaying old MEIEJ will give them more than 3 TRP...this MEIEJ season has NO STANDARD! it wont reach anywhere!!

but,
i m not disgusted with them for showing what they did today...marital rapes happen and its a fact and yes they are forgiven(they shudnt be forgiven!)...but MB is going to send him to jail so, i have no problem seeing it...infact i dont have a problem if the show takes a 7yr leap(i m considering that MB was molested and it was attempt to rape) and then raja is released and the story starts afresh..that might work...considering that by that time all the villagers would have gone back n raja would be drowned in regret for what he did...
unless these character sketch change MEIEJ cant survive...
but, yes i still dont see rajbala as a pair even after the above scenario occurs...

PS - i do not support rapes! so pls read before arguing...
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
would CV's and the channel wanted to introduce another parralel lead for madhu..🤔season 1 fiasco repeating?
I wish Hum hain deewane will be never played for them again please
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
CVs...aapke charan kaha hain???

Seems its not a creative fault or any other thing.. what I feel is VD was never a channel boy. And since his exit n return...it seems that Colors was never happy with him to be part of MB. His character is not at all well designed n developed..and with every episode Raju/Raja character is getting spoiled slowly...beyond repairable. Its nothing to do with 'interesting track'.

I strongly feels that its happening on purpose so that Raju/Raja character gets rejected by audience...and we all know what will be end result.

Seems cold war between ... you better understand.
yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi_rockstar

would CV's and the channel wanted to introduce another parralel lead for madhu..🤔season 1 fiasco repeating?

I wish Hum hain deewane will be never played for them again please

Nautanki and Colors have completely lost it.Now what they they will show  a Mahan Soul will come for Madhu's rescue.plzz even after 2 years if they don't realise that DVD as a couple  is only appreciated in this show then I have nothing to say.Or if they are so interested to bring a Mahan soul they should have continued with the AK crap.but why they butchered Raja's character. 
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: yogendra1

Nautanki and Colors have completely lost it.Now what they they will show  a Mahan Soul will come for Madhu's rescue.plzz even after 2 years if they don't realise that DVD as a couple  is only appreciated in this show then I have nothing to say.Or if they are so interested to bring a Mahan soul they should have continued with the AK crap.but why they butchered Raja's character. 

priyanka I doubt this channel..the way they butcher his character every time seems relentless..

why AK and all they could simply kill them again