Gustakh Dil 9th June Written Update

-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

9th June WU

the episode starts with Rancho discussing with Laajo about Nikhil, Laajo remembers the time when both of them had discussed in the village about their new home. Laajo tells Rancho that they had decided everything but Barkha would never accept it and its not right to stay away from family. Rancho tries to explain her that it is not like that as she has many friends who have done love marriages but eventually their parents accepts them. Laajo tells her that Barkha accepting Laajo is next to impossible but Barkha will one day accept Trishna and even in the society she would be accepted.

The next morning Barkha is giving instructions to the servants about a party which she is organizing Nani and Gunjan are shocked to know about this party. Barkha tells them that this party is for Gunja as it is her b'day. Nani is surprised to see the change in Barkha's mood. Barkha stresses to Gunja to invite Nikhil as she wants him in the party.

Nikhil goes to meet the boss, he tells him that he can start work in the head office and that he will have to make foreign trips as they have import export business of diamonds. Nikhil is very happy to see his new salary and accepts the job. After he goes the manger asks the boss if he is giving Nikhil more salary, the boss tells him at this stage they need someone like Nikhil to work for them.

Nani and Gunja come back from shopping and Nani gives her a gift. Gunja becomes emotional and says that she is missing her father, nani explains to her that her father is gone for a book launch which will make him more successful. they both look at a magazine and read SK's interview about Trishna. Nani on seeing the name Trishna thinks that her doubts are cleared and that this girl cannot be Laajo. Sk comes to Milli and he helps her with her glass painting project, he is not good at it and Milli giggles Laajo comes in and says that she will help. SK tells her that she has some dress trials and that how can Milli's project be more important. Laajo tells him that both are important and that she has requested for some time. She goes to SK and thanks him for spending some time with Milli.

Ayesha is at the police station she wants to free Adhi. Adhi gets angry on her and tells her that he doenst love her so if she thinks by freeing him he will fall in love with her she is mistaken. Ayesha is hurt and says that she wants to help him as she knows that he didn't do anything, he tells her that he cant be selfish he cant leave jail without his friends. Ayesha asks him how much money will it cost, he tells her that the amount would be at least 5-10 lakhs.

Gunjan calls Nikhil and he surprises her, he gives her a gift and she gets emotional on seeing the earrings and asks him if they are costly. he tells her that he has got a promotion so its all okay, she requests him to come to her b'day party tonight. Barkha goes to meet Ratri she tells her that she wants something from her and that she lost her previous chance. Ratri says that she doesn't care as she doesn't need anyone but Barkha needs her. Barkha gives her money and asks her to come to the party.

precap- Ratri comes to the party and Nikhil is shocked on seeing her. she mixes something in his drink and gives it to him.

Note: Hey guys I just wanted to inform you all that from next Monday I wont be able to do the written update but it will be for about a month as I will going for a vacation. I wont be able to update from 16th june - 21st july ( the Mondays of each week). So if anyone would like to fill up for me it would be really nice. Sorry for the inconvenience

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful wu dear.. Sorry I wouldn't be able to help u as
I'm going on vacation on the same date :( have a nice trip dear
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey uditi if no one else does it I will update for u ,have a wonderful vacation.
now coming to the episode  I feel it was ok regular kinds that set the story for the week. Poor nik is in for serious trouble of international diamond smuggling ring and Laajo is stuck on her sanskaars and Barkha on her hatred.
I think barkha will be screwed by Ratri too.
Coming to adi and Ayesha I really liked the scene ,I feel Adi loves Ayesha and doesn't want to get her in trouble on his behalf ,hence this rudeness, but I feel Ayesha wil sell her jewelry which was really expensive --specially one give n by Sid, bracelet and that necklace must be worth 10 lakhs easily ...I mean at least I feel so .Lets watch and see.
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anfal

Thanks for the wonderful wu dear.. Sorry I wouldn't be able to help u as
I'm going on vacation on the same date :( have a nice trip dear

thank u, u too have a good trip and no problem ðŸ˜³
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sami01

hey uditi if no one else does it I will update for u ,have a wonderful vacation.

now coming to the episode  I feel it was ok regular kinds that set the story for the week. Poor nik is in for serious trouble of international diamond smuggling ring and Laajo is stuck on her sanskaars and Barkha on her hatred.
I think barkha will be screwed by Ratri too.
Coming to adi and Ayesha I really liked the scene ,I feel Adi loves Ayesha and doesn't want to get her in trouble on his behalf ,hence this rudeness, but I feel Ayesha wil sell her jewelry which was really expensive --specially one give n by Sid, bracelet and that necklace must be worth 10 lakhs easily ...I mean at least I feel so .Lets watch and see.

I feel so bad for Nikhil rite now he is so happy with his promotion but poor guy he is getting entangled into a big problem that's why I am angry with Laajo she cares about Barkha's acceptance more if she stayed with Nikhil this could have been avoided ðŸ˜­
Adhi and Ayesha scene was nice even though it was so small i want their scenes to be bigger lets see how to goes for them I hope he gets out of jail 
Thank u so much Di for offering ðŸ¤—
sami01 thumbnail
aww uditi it is ok, I will do it ,sometimes my mornings get busy so it may get delayed ,but will for sure do it.
But yaat why do Cvs have to show everything goes well for Laajo--I mean she could have gotten bad people too na, like may be SK was serial molester or something but na...everything is reserved for poor nik---- look what kind of trouble he is heading for ,this will lead to some murder charges am sure.
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sami01

aww uditi it is ok, I will do it ,sometimes my mornings get busy so it may get delayed ,but will for sure do it.

But yaat why do Cvs have to show everything goes well for Laajo--I mean she could have gotten bad people too na, like may be SK was serial molester or something but na...everything is reserved for poor nik---- look what kind of trouble he is heading for ,this will lead to some murder charges am sure.

Di, that is okay u can update whenever u get free time 😳
lol I cant imagine SK as a serial molester, but yeah it seems a lot of imbalance as if all the good things are reserved for laajo and all the bad people for Nikhil
sami01 thumbnail
ya I know, I mean SK is such a good character so it was just a bad example lol, but even that  auntiji is nice to laajo  and even nik helped her at times, while he is battling it out and his own dad is not even there to have a proper conversation with him,I really loved how he had gunja had a talk today, so I feel he needs to have some meaningful conversation with his nani where he can discuss what barkha did,also with his father.chacha disappeared on us,they need him back he is one imp person in story...seriously yaar story is bit of khichadi .
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Good job!!! if Sami needs help though it will be a little late I will try to help.
ziks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Iam so  worried what ratri will do with nikhil after giving that drink to him  and our
great laajo see how cool she is giving her great bhashans about the acceptance of
her mother in law .

Nikhil is going  to be in two troubles at a time professionally  in that diamond business
 and personally by that  ratri girl .😡