Members Lounge

India-Forums

CHEERS ADULTS!! (Page 2)

shweta.taarey IF-Dazzler
shweta.taarey
shweta.taarey

Posted: 09 June 2014 at 8:47am | IP Logged
UPPU Hug
You are one of the most amazing friends that i have. I met you on the forum of the show that I no longer like. I even hate most of the characters and the show ended for both of us long back. But our friendship only grew stronger. This just shows that our friendship is not restricted to a particular show or a fandom. I cherish the bond we share. Embarrassed
HAPPY BIRTHDAY UPAMA Hug
So on your 18th birthday, I hope and pray that you really meet the man (or rather men) of your dreams- Ashish Kapoor, KSG, Sallu and Varun Dhawan. Have vodka and celebrate. LOL
cheers and stay blessed. Heart

SHIVI Hug
You are my maddest friend, just keep that in mind. LOL
I remember when I chatted with you for the first time, I called you 'dii' though I'm the elder one. You didn't even correct me or ask my age. It was only later that we clarified. LOL
Since you are 18 now, you can unleash your hormones (tharki emoji) and have vodka, do drugs and other illegal stuff. But please, don't get arrested. LOL
You have been a great support and have always helped me no matter what. I love you. Heart
Have a great birthday and stay blessed. Part hard but don't drink and drive. Wink

Edited by shweta.taarey - 10 June 2014 at 5:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Breezy-

shweta.taarey IF-Dazzler
shweta.taarey
shweta.taarey

Posted: 09 June 2014 at 8:48am | IP Logged
okay this is surely going to be the last LOL
(for emergency)
RES LOL ROFL

EDIT: my messages above Embarrassed

Edited by shweta.taarey - 10 June 2014 at 5:48am
FireFlies. IF-Stunnerz
FireFlies.
FireFlies.

Posted: 10 June 2014 at 7:49am | IP Logged
happy birthday uppu...
FireFlies. IF-Stunnerz
FireFlies.
FireFlies.

Posted: 10 June 2014 at 7:59am | IP Logged
happy birthday shivi...
-GlitterVomit- Senior Member
-GlitterVomit-
-GlitterVomit-

Posted: 10 June 2014 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Res for like stuff *insert molestor moon*
.oblivion. IF-Sizzlerz
.oblivion.
.oblivion.

Posted: 10 June 2014 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Res :')

Edited

Guys.. I don't really know what to say. Really. Drama nahi kar rahi. Maine saara reaction WA pe kar diya. I don't have anything to say. Just that, i love you people, so very much. And, Thank you. For making me feel so very special.

Vodka? Vodka. Maybe Vodka will be our always.
Cheers.*vodka*

Edited by -Memories- - 10 June 2014 at 12:09pm

-GlitterVomit-

Breezy- IF-Sizzlerz
Breezy-
Breezy-

Posted: 10 June 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged

OMG OMG OMG GUYSSS Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

You know i just came back and was planning to sleep Sleepy But when i saw the link of this thread in WatsApp i was like Hawww Shocked And when opened it i was like Double Hawww ShockedROFL

This the the BEST thread Like seriously and THANKYOU SO MUCH All of you.You guys made me special Cool
Now comming to point i would like to thank everyone Individually. So here starts my speech ROFL

Shwetu -Kamini haaayo raabbaa Tune banaya thread Shocked Tujhe galli dene ka maan karing because I LOVE YOU aur mein galli ussi ko deti jiss se mein BOHOT sarra pyaar karti hu <3
Kya kaha tune 'you hope i meet the Mens of my dreams' LOL hahahah Thankyou. I too hope someday LOL But sach batau yeh sab celeb gaye tel lene pata hai kyun i would be more happy if i ever met you rather then those celeb because un mein aur tum jaise dosto mein bohot difference hai sachi <3 Thankyou once againHug

Angel-HAHAHA What was that? Varun Dhawan in my Room early Morning??Shocked That would be Miracle LOL But you know i was continuously Blushing seriouslyBlushing Omg muahhh Thankyou it was really really sweet Embarrassed I so miss your writing's you were always an Good writerStar And you know i love it when you call me Breakfast that is like Unique NicknameLOL And you really love me more then your special food Upma sacchhi?Shocked Hawww that was so f**king funny and sweet *Again made me feel special* hehehe I would LOVE to eat Upma from your hands.ROFL And Tankyou so much for this and you are definately more special Embarrassed

Nehu Aka Gudiya- You love me calling you gudiya nah?Embarrassed I love you choti gudiya. I have seen your pic and you really are a gudiya *Aisa waise he nahi kehti* Thankyou so much for those edits I loved it and i am surely gonna use them. You have become so good in editing tauba Star 
Shivi- Thankyou so much for those edits Loved it <33 Specially AsYa one's it's so cute and KSG wala toh Aur bhi cute aur Varun wala toh aur bhi cute and now you should help me to choose one so that i can lagaofy my dp ROFL 
I remember my Name "Asya n Taarey" More funny thing was like you were continously referring me as Upama Didi LOL and now you did them same huh sirf 2 din badi hu ok?DeadLOL Those days were so funny and memorable because after that only we became such good friends nah?tere jaise dost toh bhagwann deta hai..Like u have always helped me hamisha thankyou so much for everything janemaan i love you and happy advance B;day to you too Hug

Arpi-Malaysia udd chuki hai kya? Haha as you said i am now officialy responsible nagrik of this country lol thankyou. You are  hilarous and i love you <33 Tu sab se jyada entertain karti hai mujhe sachi LOLLOL Thankyou for that edit it's beautifull <3 And i can never forget the time when you used to say buddha to ksg LOLLOL Love youLOLLOL

Shreyu-No msg mere liye Ouch Thik hai koi nahi bas i love you okay Embarrassed

Edited by -upama- - 10 June 2014 at 11:13am

-GlitterVomit-

Breezy- IF-Sizzlerz
Breezy-
Breezy-

Posted: 10 June 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Sry for my Bakwass speech sorry for my jhopdi english and sorry if i irritated you ROFL

Edited by -upama- - 10 June 2014 at 11:12am

-GlitterVomit-

Go to top