Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

No compromises with SwaRons screenspace please :/

Shreya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
No Swaron moments today  .
This Affiliiation opposition track has nothing in store for SwaRon fans it seems.In the whole 20 mins of episode SwaRon smiled at each other for exactly about 5 seconds to be precise and tht moment too looked like a  forceful one to me,Please its a humble request to Cvs,Bring 10 more tracks ,10 more members to the gang really do not care now but please please not at the cost of SwaRons screenspace.We watch this show for them and need to see them atleast in one frame for a considerate amount of time_____/\___

P.S Finally the gang would come to know Sharons asthama problem as shown in the precap.The question is does Mommy rai Prakash know about her daughters asthama or not ? O.O.If yes then no comments .If NO then i think it would be the perfect timing for MRP to know how the same Swayam whom she dislikes so  much has made her daughter not only come out of it but also made her follow her biggest passion-her dance.It was Swayam who made Sharon realize that her passion is the only thing which will make her happy and slowly would let it overcome her illness.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Who are SwaRon plz tell me that first 😲
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I surely dnt waste 30 min to watch this crap fest!!!
I watch for SwaRon and seriously not gona tolerate this sidelining of SwaRon..
Was it so hard to give a 5 min SwaRon scene???? Who the hell is interested in watching Vicky - Doc scene??
SwaRon scenes are compromised for such stupid scenes and seriously its so disappointing!!

Regina.Phalange thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I Don't care they can show whatever they want ,but why mess with SwaRon's screen space ? 😡
cscs thumbnail
bingo shreya, they can show whatever they want, but defo not on the cost of SwaRon screenspace. 
ps- i think mommy knows about sharon's asthma o.O
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Show whatever track i don't care but at the cost of SwaRon screen space is NOT at all ACCEPTABLE  !!!!!!

JensenVruShan thumbnail
Today's episode was a total crap fest.
Normally I have no problem if Gang is given screen space but when as a SS fan I havent been given a single good SS scene in almost 2weeks, than Im really going to hate it when the gang is given more screen space than SwaRon
Looks like this week is going to be utter bull shit with this affiliation drama. 
I;m sure MRP knows about Sharon's aasthma. How can she not know she is Sharon's mom.
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
what CVs wanna prove with this why no swaron scene ðŸ˜¡ do they have any explanation for this
its been 3 episodes and no sign of swaron scenes
are we fans fool 😡
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
even if mommy knows about asthma as if she cares one who dont care about her OWN daughter's happiness i dont she is even bothered about her health
but should realize that if her daughter can dance today is all coz of Swayam only 
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
want proper & long swaron scenes...  passionate scenes ofcrs... 
now a days swaron r treated like side actors. 😡