Thx my friends- Want 2 share !

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I wanted to share a good news with all my DM friends and debators and other Dev team members with whom i shared a lot. I became a mom on 9/11 to a beautifull healthy baby girl. She is keeping me very very tired and busy.😊

Thanks every one for all the wonderfull messages in my goodbye post and all the PM's. I couldn't reply to you individually. 😳 I will be back on I-F after a few months. But will visit and post occasionally every now and then.Will certianly come to read your messages  too on this post !!!!!!!!!!

Warm regards,

Aparna πŸ˜›
Edited by Aparna_BD - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

insouciance thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....congratulations πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
CuteManjot thumbnail
congrats may she hav a great life
MNMS thumbnail
YAY YAY YAY YAY .... APARNA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW πŸ€—
SOWMYAA DI... DON'T ACCUSE ME OF SPAMMING 😳 .. PLZ LET ME SHOUT... LET ME SHOUT !!!!!!!!!! YAY YIPPPEEEEE YOYOπŸ˜ƒ

Congrats or ur 4th baby πŸ˜‰

so... aparna di... wht am i .. a khala .. or a di??? 😳 (and wht have u become now... A----????? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ )
IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aparna Ji!!!
Congrats and take care of your health. My wishes to all of your family members.

with best wishes,
Mythili
Edited by mythili_Kiran - 17 years ago
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

β­οΈCONGRATULATIONS ⭐️ APARNA

Enjoy every moment with your cuddly lil' Angel.😳

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow, Aparna. Congratulations! And thanks a lot for sharing that wonderful news with us.😊

sowmyaa thumbnail
Congratulations Aparna.......Thats the best news πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— Yes, I agree with Abhijit, Girls are the best!! I am soooo happy for you aparna πŸ€— That's highlight of this month!!! I would love to chat with you when you get chance. take care and enjoy your new bunddle of joy! Edited by sowmyaa - 17 years ago
sanya_s thumbnail
Congratulations!!!!! Wow..When we read u'r goodbye message, I thought what's happening..it was for this..lol..thanks so much for sharing your joy with us..Take care and come back as soon as possible..and give baby aparna a kiss frm me!
Soruj thumbnail
awwwwwww...Congratulations 😊 I thought you was leaving for some serious personal problems..Lol