Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Debralemore thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
"portraying and making and an abstract character alive on screen is too tedious a task.. bt against all odds and by the blessings of Lord Mahadev this man has made it possible"

I agree with this.  I often think how Mahadev is portrayed as ALWAYS being so calm with absolute conviction in his tranference of teachings despite the emotions or perceptions of others including Parvati and his family members.  Truly, hats off to the producers, directors, writers and all who are involved with this television series, that they took upon themselves to portray God Shiva, the Destroyer as the ultimate in peace, composure, understanding, compassion and love. 
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hemavidz

some snaps i took from the link posted by @Ratna

this is the besttthow adorable

Thank u Hema ๐Ÿค—...,u got all the best pics ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...feeling so emotional seeing all the love and affection showered on him...he deserves this and so much more...keep smiling Mohit ...love u sooo much โค๏ธ
--Ratna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaatayani

oookkk...!!

calm down ... calm down...!!!   this thread is flooding with pics...!! i could'nt resist coming back to IF bt fr this thread I had to come..!!

so beautiful the pics are.. and best part tht I am soo happy for this Man.. he is finally achieving this success aftr a loong wait and he truly deserves this love and affection..

portraying and making and an abstract character alive on screen is too tedious a task.. bt against all odds and by the blessings of Lord Mahadev this man has made it possible

Suchi ๐Ÿค—...how do u all write so beautifully ...i am in awe ...loved your post ...but the words in blue are so true...tedious task indeed...making an abstract character alive itself is so hard...and to top it off his costume and wig...how hard it must be to shoot in those...in all seasons...how much patience he has...so glad people are appreciating his effort ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Hema...always wanted to ask...are u associated with this page?...they uploaded so many pics from that link...sharing some of them here ๐Ÿ˜Š

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Thank u Hema...such a sweet picโค๏ธ 
Hemalatha @ihema_l ...
Edited by --Ratna-- - 9 years ago
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow so many new pics of Mohit thank you Hema and Di for uploading g them I am speechless seeing this love and adulation Mohit is getting and so proud this is a long time in coming .
I am drooling over the pics now.
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Cutest Pic and so adorable
Direct 
Thank u Hema...such a sweet picโค๏ธ 
Hemalatha @ihema_l ...

hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ratna--

Hema...always wanted to ask...are u associated with this page?...they uploaded so many pics from that link...sharing some of them here ๐Ÿ˜Š

yeah thats my page๐Ÿ˜Š
--Ratna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hemavidz

yeah thats my page๐Ÿ˜Š

Awesome page...you are doing a great job๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ratna--

Awesome page...you are doing a great job๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ