Page 1 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

indian_beauty

IF-Stunnerz

indian_beauty

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

June 9th is a very special day, in fact the most special day ever!! Yes you have guessed it right, on this very fine day the sexiest, cutest, sweetest, and the most chocolati-est guy of Television Karan Wahi A.K.A. our SexyFace was born!!! With his messed up hair cute smile and a charm that misses no eye, Karan Wahi managed to steal millions of girls' hearts in no time!!

Karan's loved and adored by people all around the world for his extra ordinary to die for looks and an amazingly hot personality, but at the same time he is LOVED and ADORED for the kind of a person he is. Karan Wahi is one of the most honest, genuine, down to earth celebrity with a pure and golden heart when can ever come across. In the past few years Karan's popularity has reached heights he was recognized as the celebrity with the biggest fan following by the GR8 Magazine, he was the first verified television actor to reach 100K+ followers on Twitter, and now he is entering Bollywood; yet Karan maintains his humble, polite, sweet, fun, down to earth nature. He is the friendliest guy ever!! The fact that he has so many amazing n lovely friends around him proves this. Karan has managed to gain immense respect and love of all his fans and every single person that knows him loves and adores him because of the beautiful human being he is!! Which makes his fans proudly say that Yes We are Karan Wahi Fans, that Yes We are Wahians!! Proud Wahians!!!

Karan's journey to stardom began with a youth based show aired on a fairly new channel with new comers; Remix. Although it was a different, youth based new show with new faces, it managed to gain loads of attention and Karan's character of Ranvir Sisodia was LOVED by many many people all around the world. Karan became a household name just like that!! And a proof of that was Karan winning the Best Debut Award at the ITA in 2005 for Remix & Ranvir!!!

After Remix Karan, participated in his first reality show, Mr. and Ms. Television along with other Television stars. Karan reached the finals of the show but unfortunately was not the winner.

After his reality show stint, Karan came back onscreen with another daily show, Mere Ghar Aayi ek Nanhi Pari. The show unfortunately did not gain that much success but nevertheless the cute n sexy Rajveer Malhotra portrayed by Karan was loved and appreciated by all!!

Then Karan's career took another turn and he landed in a popular youth show Dill Mill Gayye as Dr. Siddhant Modi, an intern at Sanjeevni. DMG was definitely a turning point in Karan's career, he gained loads n loads of love, attention and popularity from DMG and his portrayal of Siddhant aka Sid!! Karan was again nominated at the ITA Awards for best actor for DMG in 2010!!!!

DMG was the last daily soap Karan did as a lead, but even then he was always on our screens ruling our hearts! After DMG, Karan played for the first time in his life a grey shaded character of Ranbir Malhotra in Sony TV's Baat Humari Pakki Hai. It was a short cameo which was againLOVED by Karan's fans b/c we got to see a new sexy avatar of Karan as the "bad guy"

Karan again took up a reality show after BHPK, an adventure based show on Star Plus, Ritz Jeele Yeh Pal! Karan was partnered up with Mamta and did several different adventures such as racing, finding clues, memorizing and reciting a Rajhastani Poem, eating green chilies, and etc. and finally at the end of the show Karan appeared as the winner of the show. The MahaRaja Karan Wahi!!!

After JYP Karam again turned his face towards daily soap and he entered as parallel lead in Sony TV's Kuch Toh Log Kahenge as the cute and adorable friend of Nidhi played by Kritika Kamra! Karan's chemistry with Kritika was loved and adored by their fans and Karan got loads of appreciation as Rohan!! We still miss them!!

KTLK was Karan's last daily soap, but he still continued to shine on our screens and this time with another feather added to his cap, Dancing!! Karan has always been a good dancer and he got a chance to prove it on a popular reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa!! Karan entered JDJ season 5 as a wild card entry with his choreographer Mohena, he managed to steal everyone's hearts along with the judges and became the HERO of Jhalak according to ace director producer and a judge on JDJ Karan Johar!!! Although Karan didn't win JDJ he was the most loved contestant and judge's fav!!!

Karan Wahi the anchor! Karan took up his first anchoring stint in the popular dance reality show Nach Baliye 5 along with co-host Gautam Rode! Bade-Chotte as they and their fans refer them were a laugh riot. They were the "jaan" of the show and people loved their chemistry so much that they both were again seen hosting Nach Baliye 6!!!

Karan also anchored another popular singing based reality show Indian Idol Junior with Mandira Bedi!! For his fans that was the BEST period of his hosting because every week we LOVED to see Karan and judge Vishal Dadlani's cute friendly nok jhoks and Karan's super hilarious PJs! Karan once again stole our hearts with adorable cute looks and superb sense of humor!!!

Finally a dream came true, for Karan and for his millions of fans all around the world Karan Wahi's BIG Bollywood Debut!!! After IIJ Karan grabbed his first movie, Daawat-E-Ishq under the very big YashRaj Productions!!! Karan is going to make his Bollywood debut with YRF's Daawat-E-Ishq. He is sharing screen with the young and cool Parineeti Chopra and Aditya Roy Kapoor! Karan plays the parallel lead!!
DEI is slated to release on September 5, 2014, and even before his first movie is released Karan managed to grab his 2nd
movie with UTV productions Babbu Ki Jawani! Karan plays the main lead in the movie along with 3 beautiful female co stars! Not only this, Karan has also signed a 3-Film deal with UTV!!! Babbu Ki Jawani is going to release September 19, 2014!! So September is definitely going to be raining Wahi in Bollywood!!!

We are sure Karan's going to RULE in Bollywood just as he's been ruling the small screen!!! And here's wishing our superstar rockstar Karan Wahi a very very very Happy Birthday!!!!!! May he achieve loads and loads of success throughout his life and reaches the highest point of his career!! God Bless him and WE LOVE YOU KARAN!!!!!!

So Wahians let the party begin!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARAN WAHI!!!!!!!!!!

DancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingParty

Banners Credit: sayani (Sayo)

Write-up: indian_beauty (Zarqa)

Edited by indian_beauty - 08 June 2014 at 9:59pm

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

mini95NakshHolicHiRannehakiddnia07nimmi101rega24rabipariamu_mannuashvikholic-CrazyNiru-_Deepika_Aishahh_24pepples_joydaydream.ginacsurbhimathur-Raindrops-pankhudi_TiaRaArpimugfan.Panache.-Angel.Candy-rinku90Awesome-blossomnkapoor01SurbhibornstarginyaAisha.KNithiya95-.serendipity.-Breezy-clementinaIsYaRoCHeR--SudhaS--Peeves.shrav_KTholicHuma-SanDhirholic.stg1Ohmyjerryworld-Aliya-mishti_17SilentSilverLennienikita_88-SweetJasmine-SleepingBeauty.todayzstar.Anisha.Daru_Dewaani.Glyceriene.-RohitMaxwell-Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Happy Birthday SuperStar Karan Wahi~" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indian_beauty

IF-Stunnerz

indian_beauty

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

Happpyyy birthday Wahiii!!!!hope you have a wonderful rocking birthday!! Party supaaa hard n enjoy yourself  and a BIG CONGRATULATIONS for your rocking Bollywood debut! Hope DEI & BKJ are supaaa successful and you achieve great success We all are SO HAPPY for you and Very Very PROUD to call ourselves Wahians God Bless you always Wahi  Always stay the same and keep getting cuter n cuter and get them biscuits back too hehehe I LOVEEE YOUUU MY BABBUUU pappiesss te jhappieesss  
Loads n loads of love 
Zarqa Heart

Wahiii !!!! Happpy Birthdayyy!!! Have a kickass year ahead and may you achieve all the success because you deserve it all. Cant wait to see you on big screen finally. September is gonna be your Month and m sure 2014 will prove to be the best for you. Keep rocking! God bless lotsa love. Mini Rampal Heart

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE AWESOME BEING, The Karan Wahi. Happyyy bdayyy to you, Happy Bday to you, Happy Birthday to you dear Wahi. la la la la la la la la la la la la. So. Have a great day wahi and pardyyy hard. Get superrr talli. Have a great day and a life full of joys, success and happiness, ahead. You deserve every bit of the attention, love and prosperity wahi because you are just so amazing in your own way and a great human being with a golden heart. And of course wish you best of luck for your career. May all your movie projects hit the cinemas and create chaos. And make it to block buster. InshAllah. And Dont forget I LOVE YOU. WE LOVE YOU wahi. And we are always at your back. No matter what. Just remain like this always. Happy birthday once again. 

Sending you wishes, hugs, kisses and lotsa love. A Born Wahian -Huma Khan

Happyyy Birthdayyy Wahi!!!!!!! Many many happy returns of the day. Hope this coming year of your life is full of love happiness and success. May all your dreams and wishes come true. 
I just want to say that we all love you and we are eagerly 
waiting for your debut movie. I'm sure that it's going to be a super duper hit because we know that you are working really hard and hard work never goes unrewarded  so best of luck for your future projects
Happy birthday once again and I loveee youuu!!!! Mwahhh

Loads of love
Kainat

Dear Karan, Another year has flown by with another year filled with so many more achievements to your list of accomplishments. May the years ahead be filled with all the success and prosperity possible. May this birthday be filled with luv, joy, happiness and above all wishing u the most amzing surprises possible. Pary hard and Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!! Happpy Birthday Karan. God Bless hamesha.!!!!!!!! Luv from Gina Mom 

Heyy ..Wish you a very happy birthday karan..and many congratulations to you for the new innings in ur carrier..u have made us all proud ..I wish you all the best for it..May this year be the best for u...enjoy your day and party hard..which i am sure you will  Love u alott
Stay blessed!!
Lots of love
Fariya

Happpyyy bdayyy karan  tum jeeyo hazaron saal ye meri hai arzoo 
Enjoyyy ur day  party hard 
Luv u so much  
Awl d bst for ur movies 
May 2014 turns out to b mst successful year for u ! 
Stay blessed !

Loads of luv 
Payal

Wish u very Happy Birthday Wahi.. 
May u get all the awards this year..all the best for all ur future project..
Stay blessed..
Party hard n dont forget to share pics of ur bday party..
Enjoy..n keep rockingg 
Lots of love from my syd..

With love 
SUSH

Happyyy Bdayyy KARAN  
Have a rocking dayy..n tap it to the best ..partyy ur stylee  
Congratulationsss for ur Bollywood DEBut ! hope u r nailing it.. and wishess for its big successs ..and for all your future endeavors 
keep Smiling.. God bless u alwayss WAhi 

LOads of LOVE 
Anjali

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come. May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come. May you get all the awards you are nominated. Wish your debut in Bollywood a powerful success dis year. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARAN!!!!

Happy Birthday, Karan! May God bless u and all the best in your future endeavors!Love, Sayani

Happy Birthday Karan Wahi ... May you have many many more 
May you live every day of you life  May all your dreamx come true ... May you get all success ... May you become more Sexy and Hot in Future .. Lolx 
Stay Blessed ... Lots of LOve Noshaba

It is a great pleasure to wish a happy birthday to a great personality like you! May your days and nights be blessed! I feel much blessed to say you "HAPPY BIRTHDAY. You'll be receiving lots of birthday wishes on your this birthday. Add mine too. Wish you all the best for the coming year! Muhammed Saad Faraz

Wah wah Wahi. It's that time of year again. Our Eid our Christmas our Diwali. Wishing you a very happy birthday. May you continue to prosper and be joyous. May God give you a 100 folds of the love, success and blessings that you rightfully deserve. Like the British Empire may the sun never set on the world dominated by your name and may you touch the stars and beyond. God bless you and Happy Birthday!

Diana

Happy bitrthay karan!!! A year older we see our hero grow!! May u blow 1000 n 1 candles n live to blow more!!! Once again wishin u a very very happy birthday!! Enjoy to the max!! As u only live once!! Live while you're youg!!

Khilna Rajesh

Happy birthday dear Karan,
May ur all d sorrows of ur life get blow with the blow you blow to
blow the candles.
And memories sweet like cake comes to ur life... Happyyy Birthdayyy n
Many Happy returns of the day.. Wid loads of love :-*

Bini Majumdaar

Hello Karan,Wish u a very Happy Birthday.I am Jenita Lochun and my facebook name is Jenou Lochun.I'm from Mauritius and am ur fan.Mein 20 years ki hou.since i was 14 years am ur fan bt i did nt know how to send u my messages.I have been watching all ur shows.If ever 1 day u r coming to Mauritius,i will definitely come and mi u.My biggest dream is to meet u and i hope 1 day it will come true.I hope i u will get zis message.May god bless u with all the happiness and may u have lots of success in life.May all ur movies b sucessfull.I will definitely watch them. Wish u a very Happy Birthday again..
byee ...
lots of Love
 from jenou :D

Lovely msg for a Lovely Person
from Lovely Fan
For a Lovely Reason
at a Lovely Time
from a Lovely Mind
in a Lovely Mood
in a Lovely Style
to wish you
Have a Lovely "BirthDay"

Smruthi Shreeya

Wish you a many many happy

returns of the day.

May God bless you with health,

wealth and prosperity in your

life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU Karan Wahi

From Surbhi Maheshwari

Lots Of Luv

Wishes from Reema Wahi:Wishing the person who is the reason for my every happiness A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.I feel totally blessed to have known someone so lovable like you n you count as someone really special to me.Im just proud to be a Wahian.Dear Karan may you are bestowed with infinite happiness and success.Lots of love,Reema from Mauritius.

Your b'day is a day, when god gifted  this world an angel like you. You spread smiles and happiness in everyone's life...I feel so lucky that I've loved you. Thanks alot for filling my life with colors of joy. 
May the stars of this universe adore your life.           
May the flowers on this earth fill your life with sweet fragrance.
May your life be filled with all the colors of joy.
May you always shine brightly like the sun. 
My best wishes are always with you.
Be happy and spread happiness.
Have a great year ahead...
KEEP SMILING :-)... Love you Wahi ji...;-)

Anushka Shirvastava

Many Many Happy Returns of the day  karan wahi.You are the most amazing person I have ever seen in all my life,May your all wishes get fulfilled. Stay happy & Healthy always. All the best for your movies! luv you tons!

Princess Huma

Hi karan sir happy birthday to u .we wish u a healthy life. We wish u
strong health,we wish u all love of god,we wish all happiness to u.
we wish u a great success

Payal Priya

Edited by indian_beauty - 09 June 2014 at 12:21am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

NakshHolicHiRannehakiddnimmi101ginacpepples_joydaydream.rinku90Awesome-blossompankhudi_TiaRasurbhimathurHuma-SanDhirholic.-.serendipity.-ginyaAisha.KOhmyjerryworldSurbhibornstarBreezy-clementina.Glyceriene.mishti_17nikita_88LennieDaru_Dewaani.Anisha.-SweetJasmine-

indian_beauty

IF-Stunnerz

indian_beauty

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

Edited by indian_beauty - 08 June 2014 at 8:57pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

NakshHolicHiRannehakidd-CrazyNiru-nimmi101ginacdaydream.Javeria3991.Panache.rinku90Awesome-blossomsurbhimathurpankhudi_TiaRaAisha.KSanDhirholic.Huma-ginya-Aliya-Surbhibornstar-.serendipity.-clementinaBreezy-.Glyceriene.mishti_17Lennienikita_88-SweetJasmine-.Anisha.

ginac

IF-Dazzler

ginac

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Zarqs ,Sayo and to all that made this possible the tightest huggg possible.Hug I cant tell u hw proud and hw our wahian family is sumthing that is vry precious to my heart. THEY MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME and to our precious sexyface MR KARAN WAHI AKA INDIAS RAJKUMAR I salute u and and thank u for being the person u r. I pray that god shwer u with an abundance of luv, understanding , success and happiness not just 2day but throughout ur future years. I for one applaud u for being such a down to earth and honest and sincere man. Enjoy and party hard. its ur day 2day. Gods blessing to u hamesha. Luv from Gina Mom. Tongue
WAHIANS WE ROCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! luv u alll Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aisha.K

mini03

mini03

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
TWINUUU thread looks Beautiful and you wrote the description PERFECTLY <333333 HAPPPY BIRTHDAYYY WAHI OYEEE! <3333333

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 09 June 2014 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Happy birthday Wahi! 
Have an amazing day x 

This thread looks great... Awesome work guys! 

SIDMA4EVER

Goldie

SIDMA4EVER

Posted: 09 June 2014 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Karan. GOD bless u

SIDMA4EVER

Goldie

SIDMA4EVER

Posted: 09 June 2014 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Thread is amazing.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top