Realistic Family in TMKOC!

india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Definately the Bhide family takes this award-the love between Madhvi&BhideπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰,their affection for Sonu,complete understanding between Mr& mrs Bhide so realistic-Unlike the fake garbha of Daya for ALL NONSENSE reasons,Fake Tappu always oversmarting ,Fake hathi's & junior hathis overeating,Fake Anjali& tarak-diet food fad(karela juice-please even diabetics have simpler diets),Somehow the makers are not doing justice to this wonderful couple.Alwyas Super,overacting gada family & their nonsense antics take over🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Emptyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
but without gada family tarak mehta is nothing...
this is my view i gt experience during popatlal n bulbul track in some episodes there was completely absent .. i dn hv aby issues with hatgi bhai s family yup anjali ji ka diet n daya n tappu ki overreacting n MEHTAS pravachan at the end ruining the show n cv k pass kuch bacha nhi lagta hi fr scriping they waste around some min every episodes some times i wonder kya yhi show me 4 saaal se dekh raha tha. .

terenaam_ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ india2050

agree with you...πŸ‘πŸΌ, bhide family is...family no.1, because they are more realistic in every aspect of their life, be it spending, be it living style...!!!

Gada family was more realistic before but now they all have become mahaan...specially stupid tapu and his mahaan maa daya devi..πŸ˜•, jethalal and babu jee tolerable, but in some case they too go over the top.

hathi family does not have much scope...hamesha khana khana ki ilwa they hardly do anything in show, so they are ok to me, 

mehta's...tarak phir bhi manageable hai...lekin anjali is 😑..

sodhi & iyer family is good...popu family is under process...πŸ˜†..
Edited by terenaam_ahm - 9 years ago
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
we have discussed it ample of times before. Let us again analyse the show.

The actual author had created these characters out of his own experiences. As such all the characters were real. However, Tv adaption required some changes and those were duly done . Even then all the character were real initially.
The Gada family:

The father Gada is a businessman. Initially, he was shown as a frustrated man caught between a nagging wife and a naughty son. His pronunciations either Hindi or English were not so bad. Unlike these days, his problems were all real. His father could not understand the life style of the city thereby creating new troubles in his life.

Now a days, Champak is a superman. He knows everything and does everything which others would not dare. Now the situations are not real either. They are all great people doing extra ordinary jobs.

The Mehta family: 

Initially, idea was to create a new age couple.While the husband is a writer, the wife is a sensible woman and responsible member of the society.

With time, Anjali is getting younger with her antics and Mehta is growing older with his pravachans. Healthy life style is welcomed. I too live and eat healthy but she is absolutely paranoid about her glass of  karela juice,

The Hathi family:

The character of Hathi was played by another character who was not as fat as the new Hathi. He was also very slow unlike the new one but he was not a foof lover of this calibre. It was a natural family.
Now over-eating has become a style statement. They do nothing except eating or snatching someone else's food.

The Iyyer Fami;y:

Babita  never acknowledged Jetha's friendship
Her facial expressions said she understood Jetha flirts with her. Now, do I need to tell how Babita reacts when Jetha compliments her ?

Popatlal:

He was showcased as a trouble maker. He was not paranoid about his marriage. Now a days he has no other objective in his life.

The Bhide family:

Only this family has not been tampered with. Exxcept for the fact that he teaches all the subjects for all the classes is somewhat weird but his problems , his style and his approach remains to be that of a middle class.

.Rohit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree ...bhide family is most realistic even acting wise bhide and madhavi r funny in scenes together...
Sodhi family is also good now that old sodhi is back...
Hathi family is okay...they have got nothing to do ...so who cares.
Tarak and that dietitian anjali r super boring...    πŸ₯±
iyer and babita...jethiya flirts with babita... πŸ˜†
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@ debby
Wonderful analysis !
Great post !πŸ‘
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aarti_16

@ debby

Wonderful analysis !
Great post !πŸ‘

Thank you😊
severus1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Debby
Agreed with most of the points.
But I didn't like the original Dr Hathi. πŸ˜’ And I don't think they had much to do in the show right from the start. 

But the ones really spoiling the show are Daya Mata and Tapu Sena. πŸ˜‘
jack4156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bhide's remains the best realistic family for me. It was the Gada's before, they were at the top, the same as most of the common persons are. But I still like Popatlal-Bulbul the most as a family, sure they are not as realistic as the Bhide's, but they were just perfect. So still waiting for Popu's family, hope it happens soon this year 
severus1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jack4156

Bhide's remains the best realistic family for me. It was the Gada's before, they were at the top, the same as most of the common persons are. But I still like Popatlal-Bulbul the most as a family, sure they are not as realistic as the Bhide's, but they were just perfect. So still waiting for Popu's family, hope it happens soon this year 

Omg, you really like Popu, don't you.